So Sup Forums what do you think ACTUALLY happens after you die?

So Sup Forums what do you think ACTUALLY happens after you die?

I'm gonna be so mad if I don't get some kind of explanation at the end of what the fuck all this shit is even about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=957s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
reddit.com/r/Torysmith/comments/7iwsdx/the_cia_has_deleted_torys_most_critical_video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

werms

Heaven

Yeah could be but in some strange way it just seems unlikely. Because that would mean that the entire universe just randomly spawned into existence from nothingness for no reason at all. And that, somehow, seems less likely than the alternative.

life is a series of chemical reactions

Exactly the same before you were born
emptiness
nothing

Because we're born in a raised society where we have all the comfort and luxury our forefathers didn't have, maybe we're more proned to think such a comforting existence exists beyond life. But the sad truth is if we think with our heads we know the answer. We are just too stubborn to accept it.

the bacteria in your gut eats you so you know who is boss

You become a higher being. Evolved consciousness.

I have a Ph.D. In physical chemistry and this is nonsense.

Explain how chemical reactions lead to human consciousness. I’ll wait.

I'm not saying there's a heavenly afterlife, I just think that there's more to existence than "we randomly popped into existence for no reason"

Like more than likely we're just a computer simulation but that would at least be something. And hey maybe they were cool and decided to program us an afterlife. Or maybe they were cool and didn't because living forever would probably be hell.

You become friends with the shadows

Blackness & cold. Nah! Probably just like going to sleep but never waking up

and I hope they at least just programmed in a nice little credits roll/epilogue at the end that's like "yeah so thanks for playing our Life™ simulation, which we've created to try to create a perfect world for ourselves, or whatever the fuck. Your simulation will conclude in 5... 4... 3..."

and then you're dead. But at least you got to find out what the hell this shit is before you died.

You become a ten foot tall ghost with titties, or so I've heard.

Reincarnation

Heeeelllll yea

>Explain how chemical reactions lead to human consciousness

Yeah our inability to explain consciousness is one of the things that makes me believe there may be something after death and that it's not just "what it was like before you were born"

REMEMBER

Nothing happens when you die

You die and people continue to live not giving 2 shits about you OP

Yea well people are gonna care when my deadman's switch activates the atom bomb I had surgically implanted in my balls

I don't know, but there is something out there, and you should assume it doesn't revolve around your needs. I wish I knew what it was and what its intentions are. I don't like this one bit.

your eternal mind is out of time and exists on another dimensional plane. the physical body is only an apparatus through which you can experience this temporal existence and physical experience. when you die, IMO, you will return to your primordial existence which has no memory, no concept of time, nothing except consciousness and dreams, until such "time" as your soul instinctively decides to reincarnate into another physical being and the cycle of misery and fear and tribulation will continue

on an even grander scale, your brain is sitting in a vat somewhere and being pumped with these images and notions of our universal reality because it outputs energy that can be harvested by AI (think something similar but much more frightening than The Matrix). the reason we are always kept in fear and misery is because those are the feelings and emotions and thoughts that generate the most amount of energy for our evil AI overlords. once your brain is used up you will be discarded. you will never know what happened to you. you will know that you were just a brain in a vat simulating an existence. but i cannot say for certain what happens to you after death in that higher reality. it may be something similar to what happens here, or it may be something completely different

Poo

>your brain is sitting in a vat somewhere and being pumped with these images and notions of our universal reality because it outputs energy that can be harvested by AI

Stop. You're scaring me...

Lights out. The end

oooops i meant to say that you will NEVER know that you were just a brain in a vat living a simulated existence. because you have no sensory organs on the higher plane of existence, when the brain in the vat is used up you just blink out of existence, never knowing what you really were. it was a typo, my bad

It is very complex and very few people are intelligent or educated enough to discuss it and chimp out when they hear the truth. From what I gather it appears to be some kind of video game simulation to see who wins, you can find the code to the matrix here
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc

The signal seems to be coming from Orions belt that gives plasma form
youtube.com/watch?v=UqwmSTKH3F8&t=957s
'
sit is bizarre bruh

find all the answers here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

start with ancient knowledge, then zero point, then electric universe

How could life have come about by pure chance in a world with Rice Krispie Treats?

It didn't you can prove this conclusively, it isn't hard

If you're good, you get reincarnated as a happy dog.

If you're bad, you get reincarnated as gay.

naw get reincarnated as a Jew or nog

Thanks, you have no idea how hard I laughed.

Stuff

Here is what happens when you die

The lights go out your 'consciousness' which is an expression of various physiological processes stops when those processes stop.

but it's not at all bad, every single atom that makes you will last for hundreds of millions, or even billions of years, so in a very real and physical sense you will live on and your atoms will become parts of countless other living organisms, blown out into the cosmos when the sun finally dies and will no doubt be recycled on other worlds.

I've always believed you keep consciousness after death and live out an afterlife (long dream )which ends as your body starts to decompose.

eternal dream

Somebody just took their intro to Descartes class.

Nothing. You die everything goes black. The second you close your eyes the universe will cease to exist.

I'm catholic, and I always believed we reincarnated into another life depending on how good we were or what we achieved in our lifetime. The idea that there's a cold and unknowable nothing gets a deep, harrowing pain in my the center of my chest going, and the whole "DUDE HEAVEN IS JUST CHEMICALS IN YOUR BRAIN DMT YO" meme is also pretty shitty and scary. There's so much about human life, consciousness and the way the world works that's too complicated in my opinion to just make it seem that meaningless. But honestly, I don't think anybody knows for certain. In the end, this is why I chose to believe in Jesus and God and hopefully the darkness isn't a thing.

>after you die
nothing
get over it
when you die there is nothing

We are light, luminous, having a human experience, I can show you how it all works, but it requires effort a lot of it

You will wake up as a dude who has been in comma around 1940 just in time to save the reich and change the dystopian future you have seen

You cease to exist and everyone else continues to live. However, since the last moment before you died was the last moment your consciousness was aware of its existence, you would permanently be in that last moment of your life, because it's not possible for your consciousness to perceive its non-existence (eg when you finally die). So you're perpetually stuck in that last moment of life in your own relative time frame.

Thats kindda fucked up

I don't remember anything from a previous life. If my not so great life is a punishment for a past one, it's not really working. It's like punishing someone that lost his conciousness. Maybe he deserves it, but how does he know and can work to improve if he's not being told what he did wrong?

Kek. Ameriburgers nuking even in the grave.

Go to Sup Forums bitch!

It's like dreaming. You wander from abstract scene to abstract scene, with no rhyme or reason or coherent narrative, until you are either reborn or resolve all your issues and cease to exist.

Your wife marries your best friend

Huh, this is similar to something Nietzsche said in BG&E

the universe is part of something bigger we can't perceive. Just like animals can't perceive consciousness like we can, theres something we're not evolved enough to see yet.

Death is nothing. It's just like going from one room to the next.

>theres something we're not evolved enough to see yet.

and presumably will never be able to see, just as animals will presumably never spontaneously develop consciousness

What do you guys mean animals don't have consciousness? Animals are not self-aware and aware of their environment?

Well our conscious stream is essentially electrical signals. I'd like to imagine that information doesn't just dissipate. However what form that information takes is beyond my understanding, or anyone's for that matter.

you remember that 4.6 billion years before you were born?
yeah that.

animals don't think, they're like little organic robots

Ok Jason Segel.

Animals are not aware the way humans are. It's a more basic awareness.
A dog will never look up at the night sky and wonder if there's other dogs up there.

We are living in a simulation. When we die we'll have the choice to choose what our next simulation will be. I already have some plans in mind.

not politics

sage

Memory is irrelevant. It's already been proven memory can be altered, and false memories implanted. There are people who don't remember their dreams, or what they had for dinner last night. Did these things never happen?
Also, clearly you existed in the womb before birth yet you're not conscious of it.

Heaven, and we stand before god, jesus, or both. We all will btw, even people who have rejected him.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness
I'm no expert, but this doesn't seem to be completely agreed on, depending on how you define conciousness.

Says the depressed athiest again and again

Imo animals are on par with young children and not "organic robots"
Animals have emotions and personality. They dream when they sleep. Clearly they have a conscious.

If you're gonna give a Reddit explanation at least know that the universe is, allegedly, 14 billion years old.

If I have to pick? I'll probably just become a fertilizer. But it's possible some kind of higher being exist, and by higher being I don't mean the regular religion on earth, because our religion are more than likely false. For all I know Allah and Jesus are fucking husband and wife or the roman gods exist but they are actually aliens. But even more likely is that if there's a god(s), then we probably don't have a name for it or can't comprehend it.

Nothing happens. Just like plants die so do we. There is no explanation.

Is Mathematic the closest research field to figure everything out?

Pretty much. Then you move onto things like Physics.

Heaven hopefully. If it just ends though I guess I literally won't be able to complain.

I know pol wont believe me and call me a larper but this strikes closely to me. I am a 34yr old Sup Forumsack that was diagnostic with stage 4 lower intestinal cancer. I always have stomach/intestine issues my entire life due to having celiac disease and was told when I was in my yearly 20s that I will post likely get and die of cancer. I have accepted death and all that comes with it. I have 1 son with a girl years ago that has married someone else and has more kids. My DNA lives on but I shall not. The doctor gave me a 2-3 months to live.

All I wanna do right now is sit in nature with my dog. I accept death and now only the basic things in life matter.

Today I went to Cape Flattery in Washington State today. Sat there with my german sheperd for a few hours alone then went home. It was nice.

As far as what the afterlife brings, I don't think it is anything. You die. Nothing more happens. My only afterlife is how other remember me.

when you die you recall your life experiences, and you experience the lives of all the people you affected all in one instant, because where you are now exists outside of time. you ARE all those people you affected. we are all ONE. Thats what karma really is. You hit someone with a bat during your life, when you die, you get to be that person being hit with the bat. You then decide what sort of existence you need to experience next to further evolve our collective soul. once we have reached a certain level of evolution, we never have to come back here again to experience this pain, suffering, or limitation. we ascend as one into a higher consciousness

Give your dog all the love you can before you move on.

She actually will be going to live with my brother than has a 10 acre property and a male from the same litter. But I will be loving her as much as possible till then.

Good luck bro, all the luck in the world.
Christian or not?

damn

I read that book but forgot the name.

>at the fuck all this shit is even about
you die, that's it bro... life continues, you were just a minusulce part of it

Why would you post that man....Now I'm too scared to sleep at night and I'm in my mid 30's.

gonna need a quick rundown on that

>This life on this planet is just a minuscule part of the Galaxy
>This galaxy is just a minuscule part of the universe
It all really is pointless, that's why people latch on to a belief system

I tend to think it'll be the most pure horror imaginable. Detached consciousness, complete awareness, with no ability to interact with anything. Alone, forever, with nothing but your memories. Gradually you get used to it and it just becomes normal. But that settling period will be unimaginable alienation and desperation, the antithesis to the sublime.

I recommend leaving her some of your stuff with your scent on it. She'll be hit pretty hard by your death.

Id be more pissed off if there was an afterlife. An eternity of this dogshit existence? Fuck that.

going to heaven with niggers

I don't really want an afterlife I just wanna know what it's all for

instantly respawn

you to heaven user if youve been a good goy

reddit.com/r/Torysmith/comments/7iwsdx/the_cia_has_deleted_torys_most_critical_video/

The same thing that happened to you before you were born

Nothing.

sorry to say, but a lot of people on this board will never see heaven

You'll go to the Otherworld and live among the Sidhe and the Good People before being reincarnated within your family line.

none on this board will go to heaven according to christ. Not with all this hate and discrimination