I found this sticker on the outskirts of Los Angeles

I haven't seen a flag or sticker like this one, what does Sup Forums know about it

It means the LaVeyans are getting real desperate for power.

Trigendered satanit communists.

Transgender satanist commies? The fuck?

It’s a suicide triple-threat, spiritual mental and physical

Transanarchocommunosatanism

Kek

Literally Chaos worshipers

Anton LeVey's Church of Satan.

fpbp

Not sure, but there's room in the oven for them too.

nazi black metal btfo

Autism.

Pansexual Omnigendered Satanic Communist Anarchists. Real bad folks. Don't go back to where you found the sticker.

that is not the COS logo. that is the original one from what is known as the 'Bessy Book'. the COS has different hebraic characters and they modified the interior artwork. COS one is pic related.

It was between two churchs, and my family goes to one of them, what do I do

and this is the one used on the sticker.

It looks like some gay satanic anarcho communist flag

CoS has devolved (accepted niggers into the church) to such a degree that I bet you're one of the few people who'd even know that.

What's up with these big space marine guys? Do they fuck? Where are the women?

I believe they clone each other

You're either going to have to quit going to the church or beat up the fat tranny with purple and blue hair that put the sticker there.

Top kek

I wonder if they know that LaVey satanism is literally just Ayn Rands philosophy, but with 2spooky4u theatrics. He outright said this multiple times, that his religion was really just his political philosophy

All religion is political philosophy codified as mythology and ritual.

Holy fuck do they teach you children nothing in college these days?

Closest you'll get are the adepta sororitas which I guess are sort of like battle nuns.

indeed i am. everything went to shit after lavey died. that cunt peggy took over, sent the place into chaos. aquino took the reigns after the shitstorm but it's never been the same since. real shame too.

transgender communist satanists?

It's almost like Satanism is entirely unsustainable without a cult of personality. Very low energy.

Nope, not commies, they're ANARCHOcommies, which is an oxymoron all by itself (saying the government shouldn't exist while saying that the government should control everything).

well to be fair, lavey's specific brand of satanism was literally a cult of personality. there are very few high ranking members who didn't completely larp as lavey; shaving their heads, growing the goatee, dressing the same etc. without him at the helm it collapsed.