ITT: Post cool fight choreography

ITT: Post cool fight choreography.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngcn2XukdUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold up, where's Baba's "le slow down time xdd" ability?

This fight was before that.

That was before he got it, speedreader.

>what is chronology
>what is basic reading ability

I'm so happy the anime won't reach this point, the degree to which they'd ruin it would be absolute blasphemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngcn2XukdUM

How does he do it?

Got a lot I wasn't exactly expecting from this series, but the downright stunning fight scenes and paneling were one of my favorites.

Not much choreography, but whatever.

There's better stuff from this series, but this is what I have on hand.

-->

The sad thing about that movie is that the joke characters got the best fight scenes. Goku and Vegeta fighting Freeza bored the shit out of me.

>joke characters

Thats the one where the main characters are orphans and find a robot? If so can I have the name, I read the first 3-4 chapters and forgot about it.

Excuse me, Reddit reaction pic-kun, what else would you call Master Roshi and Jakko?

>hurr durr le Reddit
wew

>criticize the choice of words to draw away attention from the fact that you have no answer
Nice going.

I don't even remember that character. Was that one of the ants?

>iƱigo montoya
>reddit reaction pic

I want to punch you so bad

The hypest.

I have no idea, he was just a guy liked making jokes about a girl poking poop and then in his next series he proceeds to make the most well choreographed action manga ever.
Literally no one does fight choreography better than Toriyama.
The real kicker is that in almost every interview it comes across like he was never really trying.
Don't get me wrong I know being a mangaka is literally a slaves job, but Tori always seemed to never really gave a big thought about anything he put in his manga.
I really think he was possesed by some god of manga or some shit, his talent for making manga seems almost inhuman.

It's Palm

source? Google gives me fuck all and I love the artstyle.

I could be wrong, but it could be Gamaran that is what it reminds me off.
I have only read the first 10 or so chapters years ago, but I think it is that.

Tsugumomo
It's not what that page might make it look like.

Yeah Gamaran was fun but it was absolutely forgetable.

Thanks, I did not recognize the art at all, since I've only read the first 5 chapters or so. It's half ecchi and half fight, right?

It's more of an 80-20 ecchi-fight split, but yes.

I'll pass I think, thanks. I'm not really into ecchi.

Still mad but I can't deny how hype it looks.

>implying electricity works that way

BotI had some really great scenes.

What is this, user?

A preview to a fight that never happens.And they talk about how amazing it was at the end of the actual episode.

The name user, the name

Or at least a character. Plus, is it that bad?

KATANAGATARI

THE WAY OF THE SWORD

The show is good. There are 12 episodes, each lasting an hour. It's mostly dialogue and then a fight scene near the end of each episode. From what I remember, it's like 50 minutes of dialogue and 10 minutes of action. It's interesting though. It's like a good 7 or 8 for me.

I wish murata would stop fucking around with filler and get to this fight already.

>Serious Table Flip
>Two-Handed Consecutive Normal Punches
>Serious Head Butt
>All the banter before, during ,and after the fight
Give me one good reason not to like this fight

dont you mean ONE

Translations when.

Is that from a movie? Looks too good to be a Toei episode, even if it's the finale or something.

Toei when its Precure they do stuff like this.

this is nothing