Why are there no more HxH threads?

That's quite positive for the board.

Because there's nothing to discuss.

because there is no more hxh

I miss them too OP

/thread

I miss you

>HiatusxHiatus

Why do you want threads for a dead series?

It's coming back in a few months, though.

[citation needed]

It always comes back

HxH is on break this week.

Because is shit

So do you guys think Leorio will have any relevance in this arc?

I'm kinda hoping so

I really liked the starting episodes and many after that, but it just turned into diarrhea after those insects and furries appeared. The ending was alright.... I guess.

Hes a main character. Of course he will.

>episodes
heh

HxH threads are pure cancer.
It's better like this.

Togashi fucked his fanbase over without a condom and doesn't even care. How does he even have fans?

>his

You will probably never accomplish anything as interesting in your life as HxH.

Judging by Hisoka's fight with Lucifer I could say that he would be absolutely wrecked in the Ant arc if he was there.
I thought he was strong but he is actually isn't.

>2 yr hiatuses are interesting

Fuck off nigger, you're bumping a dead series with pictures of the good ol' days instead of actually talking about it.

I don't remember this scene, which chapter was it ?

Always wondered why Bonolenov would join a group off thieves.

filename

it gives volume, not chapter.

Are you from south america? It's like chapter 97, give or take a few.

Usually you can track down chapter #'s if you know the volume.

Probably because they always turn into '99 vs '11 wars.

Because it's shit and there aren't that many hxh fans here on a.

Are you a newfag? The Hisoka vs Kuroro threads were fucking huge

There are a ton of HxH fans on Sup Forums because of the Madhouse adaption. Most of them stayed anime only.

Who was Zeno talking to?

I was hoping the announcement yesterday would have been about HxH, but I should know better by now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Silva, I'd imagine.

Jesus Christ, Netero's Quote is so different in the Anime.

>Malice (Evolution)

Kuroro STRONK. COME AT ME HISOTARDS

doujinshi when?

Yeah. I think it fits better in this circumstance.

gon is best boy

Who is more evil? Hisoka or illumi?

He is a pretty good boy.

Hisoka

>Hisoka
>Kills wantonly for personal enjoyment
>Otherwise lets people do whatever they want

>Illumi
>Only kills as part of his job
>Controls Killua in massively fucked-up ways

Hard to say.

I disagree. Hisoka only kill those that have skills and somewhat able to fight while illumi have no qualms of using his needles on normal civilians to control them and let them die.

After all these years I still want to fuck Neferpitou.

Funny, I too after all those years still want to fuck gon/killua

>Hisoka only kill those that have skills
Nigger, he literally killed unskilled people for fun in the Hunter Exam.

Your puny wiener would never penetrate her iron hymen.

>Hisoka only kill those that have skills and somewhat able to fight
>literally just killed two people who didn't have their abilities and couldn't fight in recent chapters

I hope Leorio and Kurapika are the only protags in this arc. Gon and Killua have been around for too long

I love those two, but I agree. Leorio has always massively needed some screentime and it's been a while since Kurapika has.

I'm mostly hoping they don't fucking die in dark continent.

>going hiatus on possibly the best arc in shounen

This should be a crime by itself

I personally want Gon and Killua to have some kind of role, maybe not as the main protags but still relevant. It looked like for a while Togashi was setting them up for it, especially with the Alluka/Ai thing.

Maybe it just hasn't happened yet, who knows. I just know that it will take forever (if ever) to get through this arc. And for the main two characters to be gone for that long, it just seems so weird to me.

>Leorio and Pika arrive in Dark continent
>shit is hype as fuck
>a "too hard to beat now" monster appears in the middle of the arc and rips Leorio apart

Togashi has never killed a protagonist so I guess he's safe but fuck, I'm still afraid

Don't see it happening, he has so much more room for development. Would be a waste of a character.

Killua is cute!

Alluka is so directly relevant to DC that I'd be surprised if she and Killua weren't pulled in, but Gon would be powerless there.

Pika is more likely to die in general going by that one interview with Togashi where he says all the spiders and Kurapika will die, unless it was a joke (which is pretty likely to be fair).

I don't know, Chrollo had delayed the fight to get abilities he knew would be useful against Hisoka, and he is one of the best fighters in HxH all things considered, given his ability to adapt and his fight instinct. Hisoka losing to him doesn't mean he's weak.

Gon would be powerless yeah, but that would probably the plot device for him to get his nen back. Killua would tell Gon what's happening, and no way in hell Gon would let them go alone. So it'd be his new motivation in a sense I guess.

Besides, those two characters are designed to complement each other. Don't see one going without the other.

Because there's no fucking content.

Don't get me wrong, I love HxH.

But without anything knew to talk about it'll pretty much just devolve into autism, the same way any general does.

A thread once every two or so weeks is pretty much the ideal to avoid that.

>that new video of him getting fucked in the ass kindly by gon
The best part is that the characters and the animation look exactly like a normal 2011 episode

>taking a hiatus in the middle of an undeveloped, shit arc

this kills HxH

I probably know which one you're talking about, but just in case source?

Yeah. Chrollo set the entire fight up as much as possible to btfo Hisoka. In a spontaneous fight, I wager Hisoka would have the advantage, as Chrollo's success relies a lot on how much he can plan.

As much as I'd like that to be true, I think Alluka needs to grow up a bit first. Once she understands how to work with Nanika and no longer needs Killua's protection, Killua's done his brotherly duty and is free to adventure with Gon.

Just thought through this statement and realised it was true.
>why even live
And that fucking narrator would be there in the background noting every single time my poor mangled penis smushed against her impenetrable cherry

Well there has been a time skip, might see a change when (if) we check in on them again.

Alright, if I re read HxH and take it super slow will the series have started again by the time I get to the current arc?

Yes but only if you read one page a day

Same. Godtier design right there.