What should the punishment be for being a single mother...

What should the punishment be for being a single mother? And what about the punishment for being a child of a single parent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY3EvFstH1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death

Made for BBC

statistically single childs end up with a better education, a better job and a better social position.

they mean the child of a single mother, shithead

Pepperoni intellectuals, everybody.

>it's a Sup Forums claims to want a patriarchy but doesn't want men to have to take on patriarchal responsibilities episode

yes...they do too..if you look at white children obviously..are we talking about niggers? Cous the image suggested differently...

Sorry Im talking about Italy so I think about WHITE PEOPLE by default,

sorry AmeriBro, I'll be more INCLUSIVE towards YOUR PEOPLE next time!

Being the child of a single mom is enough of a punishment

Yeah no

Most of them turn out to be criminals

What? I'm talking about families who lack a patriarchal structure. Obviously the father who left his family behind would be put to death just like the mother and children.

no punishment, just mandatory military conscription for the bastard offspring

Expulsion to Africa for the single mother whore and castration + enslavement for the niglet spawn. If the child is white then the single mother and father will be forcibly married.

Depends on the circumstances really. Maybe we should do what Hitler wanted?

FPBP

Okay, but why punish the rest of the family if the guy abandoned them?

>And what about the punishment for being a child of a single parent?
What'd I do?! Take the old bat, but please spare me!

in Brazil and USA ..yes :-)

We actually have strong Family support here in Italy, even if the father dies, the child grows well.

Because nothing good comes out of a single mother household. Might as well just exterminate them now before they grow up to be criminals and welfare leeches. And the mothers deserve the death penalty for having kids with a guy who would leave them.

i want to beat the shit out of haqua!

>And what about the punishment for being a child of a single parent?
Being a child of a single mother is a punishment enough OP

life in prison

You're thinking of only children.
Children from single parent households do worse across the board. Low graduation, high rate for crime, substance abuse, and suicide.

Beautiful Bagpipes Composition

youtube.com/watch?v=JY3EvFstH1c

Brainletti spaghetti

The woman chose the shitty guy, therefore is defective, and the child is half deadbeat and half defective whore. It's a mercy to put it out of its misery.
Sorry, bastard, it's better for everyone this way. Just lay back and think about Balamb Garden.

not if they come from a decent social status..you keep thinking of US shitty society and your shitty nigger and white trash communities...

>Just lay back and think about Balamb Garden.
I may be a bastard, but at least I don't have such shit taste in vidya.

Wuzzap Burger?

>being this much of a newfag
Yet another reason to end it all.

I want to meet my real dad....

It wouldn't surprise me if money corrected the problems with it, but I'd like to see your citation all the same.
Everyone in Italy went to grad school and drinks vintage, right?

Why would you even bring up that old-ass meme, if you didn't like that piece of shit game?

Im not saying people in Itlay become all geniuses..I'm saying that our strong family nets USUALLY leads to people not becoming MASS SHOOTERS or CONVERTING TO ISLAM or become CRIMINALS

..like niggers, outcasts and "problematic" children in your beloved AngloCuck-Countries.

t. the only relevant country where there was NO MOSLIM ATTACK nor mass murder in the last 40 eyars, guesss why?

>Im not saying people in Itlay become all geniuses..I'm saying that our strong family nets USUALLY leads to people not becoming MASS SHOOTERS or CONVERTING TO ISLAM or become CRIMINALS
>or become CRIMINALS
Bonasera, Bonasera. What heff I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?

>t. the only relevant country where there was NO MOSLIM ATTACK nor mass murder in the last 40 eyars, guesss why?
Everyone likes pizza.

trying to use lame jokes to avoid facing your countriy shitty social situation ;-)

There's really not a ton of ways to respond to your outrageous claims. You're insisting that the fucking birthplace of America's organized crime doesn't have any significant amounts of crime. It's silly.

>Blaming Nigger Crimes and Spics to the 20s and 30s Mafia

KEK

>comparing Italian Comfy Mafia to the degradation and degeneracy of US society

KEK

How's some houndreads of magistrates/polciemen and politicians killed by Italian mafia in the alst 100 years comparable to US niggers and moslims doing mass shootings, raping, revolting, Detroiting and doing crack that account for TENS OF THOUSANDS of deaths every year?

MAfia is about ORGANIZED CORRUPTION and ORGANIZED CRIME.

Thats the opposite of today's amerika kek

Neck yourselves
Faggots