Should i move back

hi Sup Forums im a 2nd generation paki muslim born and raised in nyc. somewhat practicing at that. my dad doesnt live with us and my mother is the breadwinner as of right now but ive also been helping put food on the table since i was 17 (19 now). go to a top 10 uni but get a lot of aid even though im against it. my question is this: lately ive begun to think that its better for people to live in their own ancestral lands and in homogeneous societies due to some developments in my life. should i move back to the country my grandparents hail from? or will i fit in even less over there? whats better for america?

>SHOULD I MOVE BACK
NO

oh wait you wanna leave the US, yeah, get the fuck out, go fix your homeland, every day you don't do this is an insult to your forefathers

That’s a black girl.

yes leave now
and take your mother brother sister cousins with you

we don't want you people here

Yes you can be a top dog in Pakistan literally have chauffeurs and a cushy job be in the top 1% or be another drone working a boring white collar job in America

No stay here. Take money from government and send back home to Pakistan. Breed with as many white women as you can - ugly, cute, hot. Doesn't matter. Increase the mutt population of the US so you can destroy white people from within. Ditch the children after. Fuck the wh*te dogs. They ruin the world so its your duty to ruin their world.

100s of millions of Pakistanis want to go to US to weaken the US and strengthen Pakistan. You have opportunity to make your grandparents proud. If you go home, you'll never improve Pakistan.

You can move back now and get set up like a king in your homeland, or one day you can be kicked out with nothing, or worse.

Your choice, but you're smart enough to know what is coming...

you all have to go back

These dogs don't like you and will kill you if they could. Why flee when you can corrode their country?

is it true you suck on yahood penis?

i mean i cant force people to do anything but ive been talking about the pros and cons of it with my family as of late

not to sound like a self hating white nationalist supremacist but i do understand where white people concerned about their race because race is ultimately connected with heritage. i have indian, arab, pashtun mongol, turkic, etc blood in me and sometimes i wish all of those cultures could be expressed. so i understand people wanting to express their culture

i feel like the actions of my community (muslims) has responded to european colonialism in a way much more barbaric than any other civilization so i see where islamophobes come from. not that i am ashamed of my culture however.

black girls are hot imo
still against mixed relationships simply because they almost never work out due to cultural differences. rejected every girl asking me out for religious reasons however.

i shuda proofread this shit before sending it on my phone

>born and raised in nyc
>muffled "EY I'M WALKING ERE" in the background

be a good, hardworking citizen who doesn't push her ideologies onto other people if they're not asking for it. Then you can stay.

The truth with you sand niggers is that you're hated both here and at home because you have fuck all to do with home other than telling us westerners how great it is while in reality they treat you like a foreigner with your fucked up accent and we pretend we don't know but we fucking know do you think I am dumb sand nigger ^

Heck I am from Quebec and I treat french migrants here like sub humans.
They're not my people, you're not part of their either.
You're nothing you borderless twat.

70% of Pakis are inbred all your ancestors are inbred subhumans

Yes, your country needs good people to build it up.

BADDA BING

Maybe first stop self identifying as a racial slur idiot.