This is what happens when a rural retard tries to argue with a smart city person. Take notes, trumpanzees

This is what happens when a rural retard tries to argue with a smart city person. Take notes, trumpanzees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slide and sage faggot.

> Tom Morello

> smart

I used to really like RATM until I realized they are jews. From a musicallly talented standpoint morello is a joke.

Fake and gay

>get meme degree
>play crap music
sounds about right

God rage against the machine was cool when I was 15. Then it became more apparent that they were charlatan ideologues with abusive tendencies and nothing to offer except hypocrisy and shitty licks.

Fuck Tom Morello and his band of monkeys.

To get into Harvard you have to be from a wealthy family AND get A honors during high school.

>honors grad in Political Science from Harvard University
That's about the equivalent of a degree from Hamburger U these days honestly. Also, have you ever seen Tom Morello in interviews? The guy is borderline retarded; he doesn't know anything. I saw him on Bill Maher once and even Bill Maher was cringing visibly watching him try to explain why the US shouldn't be involved in Iraq.

I enjoyed them ironically, desu. They were actually better as Audioslave and that ain't saying much.

i wasnt impressed with how he speaks, doesnt sound that smart in interviews.
also a commie faggot

It doesn't take much effort to graduate with honors in political science (actually called "government") at Harvard. I know this for a fact, because I did it, too. And I;m lazy as sin. And I did it many years later than Tom, when admissions were a lot more competitive. He's just a kneejerk SJW leftist who follows the religion of open borders/blank-slatism/etc. Since these precepts are religious, they aren't developed using logic; they are just accepted as part of a package of beliefs from a peer-group.

Also, was he an "honors" grad, or did he mean "honorary" grad? Because one is even more pathetic than the other but I can't decide which.

I think it helps too that his father was in politics.

Kind of a shoe-in for ivy leagues who want to brag about their student body for advertising.

No offence to you personally but poli sci is one of the easiest degrees to get.

>smart person
>facebook user
pick one

If i were Tom, I would stick to playing the guitar and keep my commie faggot mouth shut.

I think that was his point.

I know that was his point jackass I was agreeing with him.

I think that was his point. Harvard is pretty much the Nike of colleges anyway, even back when it was semi-respectable that was the case. There's nothing particularly superior about their education program, it's just a name brand school for elite kids to network with each other so they can secure cushy jobs after graduation through connections with each others' parents. Literally the only reason to attend Harvard or Yale or any of those meme schools is to join clubs and make connections; whatever subject you study is irrelevant.

Fuck Rage Against the Mansion, fuck forced memes, fuck that commie Kike Morello and fuck this nigger OP.

Sure. I was agreeing on poli sci in general. Universities across the country are pumping out shiftless lazy psuedointellectuals with degrees in poli sci, history, cultural anthropology, etc. I think these are all interesting topics but unless you have a doctorate in one of these fields you dont really no jack about shit and you certainly wont be making any money off your degree.

And you can take my word for it because I am a shiftless lazy bastard with AA's in both history and anthropology.

I'd say the advantages of Harvard undergrad are the following:

1. You can cross-enroll in most MIT courses (MIT's campus is a moderate walk from Harvard's campus)

2. Harvard is very generous with financial aid due to being so wealthy. If your parents make under $150,000/year or so, your education is effectively free.

3. There are a lot of high-profile people in business/finance/government on campus, as "fellows," as speakers, occasionally as grad students, as "visiting faculty," etc. You can meet them through various functions and campus groups and get set up for jobs that way.

The education itself is up to you. It is NOT a hand-holding program. You do what you want with your time and classes and get minimal guidance outside of that.

Or just be a nigger.

Probably the single biggest advantage is having a piece of paper that says "Harvard" on it because this will impress the shit out if 99% of the population.

Is that faggot wearing a mask?

was this the
>funky sum
>I don't even know what this symbol means
>here are some comics about me procrastinating
>the professor literally told me what to write
girl?

>Tom Morello
So a washed up has-been who hasn't been relevant since I was in high school?

Pretty sure it is. She's married to some bigwig math professor that worked with Wiles.

>Average Harvard student

Didn't know about the marriage, that's incredible hahaha

this is just sad.

Ivy League schools are seriously a joke anymore. Massive wastes of time and cash for a degree that isn't worth 1/10th of what it actually used to be 15 years ago.

It reminds me of those nigger bitches 'debating' by trying to to read aloud some retard shit as fast as possible, saying uhm uhm uhm the whole time.

You mean this stupid nigger shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

What house?

Yep

This kind of shit is seriously pathetic. It really makes me ashamed that this flies for "education" in the US now.
>Diversity is our strength
The people who push this need to be shot in the face with a broad head arrow.

Quincy, the one with the 1970's dining hall with the weird "art" on the walls. It was pretty nice. But I was so lazy. My blocking group was pretty lazy in general.

That's Piper for you!

Post the original faggot!

Apart from the uh uh niggaz uh uh uh shit, there was also the other team of stinkniggers that started singing a faggot tupac song near the end.

>pol sci
KEK, why would anyone advertise having a retard degree?

Imagine being rich enough that you can act like a little kid even though you're an old man

>Social Studies degree

Having a degree in something doesn't make you an expert in that field. It means you completed the tutorial.

Being a millionaire helps.

So, you've never been to school and think learning is something you can do on the interwebs? I bet you're an amazing "researcher."

The guy who trolled him got BTFO. Just eat the shit sandwich. Trumpcucks are dumb fucks.

Tom Morello is a joke, he's just a dumbass rockstar who sits on top of a pile of money he made selling Che Guevara hoodies to stoned dipshits in the 90s, waving his stupid Harvard meme degree around, spouting leftist bullshit and pretending to understand politics. I don't even think hardcore leftists take RATM seriously at this point.

Weird I don't remember Morello having trouble with fast and furious or Obama drone striking brown children in the middle east

t. actual retard

Morello's political opinions are uninformed, contrary to reality and worth about as much as a Facebook troll's.

>I used to really like RATM until I realized they are jews
all you had to do was listen to any of their songs to realize this

see

His parents paid $100K for him to go on a course that says politics is a science...

>Graduates from harvard with an Honors grad in political science
>FUGG DRUMPF

Is American Education really this shit?

> be liberal
> have honors grad™ in political science™ from Harvard™
> think a political science™ degree™ is actually intellectually impressive, so you mention it two times
> still don't understand that political science™ is not in any way related to the ability to recognize unethical and inhumane practices.

Why is it always the ones with worthless degrees that try "showing off" with it?

I hope they never did. That band has always been gay.

>Tom Morello

>Musician

Pick one
The man doesn't understand theory at all.

Most bad ass commie band to ever make it!

Ooooh, a Harvard Grad? Did he rap his dissertation? I honestly had more respect for his opinion before learning his "credentials."

>Why is it always the ones with worthless degrees that try "showing off" with it?
Because deep down inside they know it's literally all they have and they're insecure about it.

Bull shit. Dude has practiced a ton in theory. Knows harmonic scales as well as anyone. Having a unique style and sound doesn't mean he doesn't know theory. Typically means the opposite. Fucking dweeb elitist.

Besides his millionaire bank account, cultural icon status, and multi-platinum record resume. I would agree, but what good is a political science major worth anyway?

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
Textbook example.

Damn, that is a textbook... tl;dr but;
>If the smug style can be reduced to a single sentence, it's, Why are they voting against their own self-interest?
but seriously, why do republicans vote against their own self interest?

It's not worth anything, ultimately. He would have become a rich rock star one way or the other, you don't need any credentials for that, it's just a combination of luck and perseverance. Ever since the Beatles the bar has been set progressively lower and lower on musical talent so you don't even need that, which is good since Morello isn't even a particularly talented guitar player, he just figured out a bunch of tricks you can do to get weird noises out of it that impress people with no musical sensibilities.

Deep down inside he probably realizes he's just a performing organ-grinder monkey and he's insecure about it because he's in a """politically conscious""" band and wants to appear smart. So, he got some worthless degree from Harvard that he can wave around in a situation like in OPs pic, where someone ultimately confronts him with the fact that he's just another celebrity musician complaining about subjects he doesn't understand.

Look guys, it's Tom Morello

How many verified journos went to college and got degrees in journalism?
It doesn't make them good you fn shill

Why would they vote for Democrats who hate them and are against their self interest too?

That was the next point after that question.

Anyone smart enough to get into Harvard's poli-sci program is smart enough to realize it probably isn't worth much. The thing about Harvard and elite schools isn't the education but the people you surround yourself with. I don't know about RatM origins, but maybe he wouldn't of found the people if he didn't go (seems unlikely though). Not any idiot that doesn't understand politics is going to get into poli-sci at Harvard. He is also regularly hosted on various forums and talk shows about politics. Maybe it is just you, the unsuccessful anonymous internet troll, who is an idiot for criticizing someone with a noteworthy resume because he plays guitar.
Hey, how you doing? I don't know what a journos is. I've not endorsed any political candidate schallywag.
Oh, I guess vote blue or vote red, either way its
a corporately owned elector against you're own self-interest.

Depends what you mean by know theory. Like does he know theory to the level of doing harmonic analysis on Wagner, no. I guarantee he knows major, minor, pentatonic scales and their modes. I am sure he knows basic chord theory such as major, minor, and dominant 7th chords, and 9th chords.

I doubt his sight reading is great but he knows enough to be creative.

Tom Morello is from my hometown.

Little known fact, his dad was a guerrilla in the Mau Mau Uprising. She divorced him and moved to Illinois in the 60s when Tom was a baby.

They're both commies.

Wtf

>Little known fact
>literally on his Wikipedia page

>act like a teenager
Who gives a fuck what this guy does/says?

>Harvard educated
Probably should have studied music so we wouldn't have to hear the same few chords over and over in every song.

Okay fine. He also played sousaphone.

>The thing about Harvard and elite schools isn't the education but the people you surround yourself with
That's actually more or less what I was arguing in an earlier post, that Harvard is basically just a name-brand school where rich kids go to make connections to secure easy jobs once they graduate, and the quality of education is not significantly higher than what you would expect from a state school. As far as having to have an understanding of politics to get into their poli-sci program, that's completely bullshit. Harvard traditionally has a reputation as a tough school to get into but it's mostly a matter of having a good high school resume (being at the top of your class, long list of extracurriculars, etc) combined with a series of recommendations, usually from alumni. This only applies to white people mind you, increasingly their admissions process is focused more and more on diversity bullshit and less on a student's actual qualifications. As far as the poli-sci department goes, you really don't have to know anything about anything, it's just a matter of having the same opinions as your professors.

>He is also regularly hosted on various forums and talk shows about politics
I covered this in an earlier post as well; I've seen him in interviews and discussion programs and he's a complete buffoon. He doesn't know anything and can never go into detail about his positions on any issue, he just spouts headlines. His response to that guy in facebook in OP's post image is a prime example. Does he say anything particularly intelligent? No, he just calls the Trump administration "unethical and inhumane" without providing an example or argument as to why that is the case, implies that it is self-evident so that he doesn't need to (fallacy by the way), and then waves his Harvard degree around as if that is enough to conclude the discussion.

Are you literally Tom Morello? You seem awful buttblasted about this.

Oh, also:

>Hey, how you doing? I don't know what a journos is. I've not endorsed any political candidate schallywag.
Nice evasion of user's point. I believe by 'journos' he was implying a plural form of 'journo', which can be easily interpreted as an informal term for 'journalist'. Also, he didn't insinuate that you'd ever endorsed a political candidate so it's odd of you to mention that.

>Oh, I guess vote blue or vote red, either way its
a corporately owned elector against you're own self-interest.
The old 'herp derp both sides are corrupt le system is owned by le corporations, le voting is a waste of time, hope no one notices my le edgy cynicism is basically just an excuse for being too lazy to keep up with current events well enough to form an actual opinion'

Also:
>you're

>Take notes, trumpanzees.

About what? Lying on the internet? He has a BA in Social Studies.

yeah, those sophisticated city folk. I like the "big city", but when I have to deal with city clients- well it's like talking to special ed kids. Zero attention span and no common sense. They're the easiest to negotiate with to my advantage once I get past the cluelessness. The hicks from the hills are the toughest.

communist faggot

As another honors student of political science from harvard, Mr. Morello is full of shit and should be smart enough to realize that an appeal to authority is a shit tier argument.

Is this current administration ethical and humane?

Or just bussiness friendly?

It's harder to get into but it's filled with way more chimps and shitskins, so the difficulty balances out.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ8iAsqIxOE

Don't look to me for answers, as that would just be another appeal to authority. Find out yourself.

>Rage Aganist the Machine that pays us fat goybux to play instruments!

But you seem fairly prone to discussion in other not job compromising areas, and we are all anons here don't be shy.

>"Hey Zack, I jammed a screwdriver in the wires on the back of my amp, check it out"
>Starts slapping fretboard and scratching strings while turning the signal on and off
>"Yeah uhh....cool dude..."

Tom Morello sounds like shit without the rest of the band, which is why all of his solo stuff sucks ass, and he constantly needs to be backed by superstars like Chris Cornell and Bruce (((Springsteen))). Nobody cared about him until guitar hero, and I could play every riff of his within a year of picking up a guitar.

>As far as having to have an understanding of politics to get into their poli-sci program, that's completely bullshit.
Meh,

Holy shit they sound like retards. Saying "uh" and "nigga" every 4th word is not an effective debate strategy. It sounded like the "uhs" were they gasping for air because the physical exertion of speaking was too much for their obese bodies to take.

Smart? Bachelor of Arts major? Couldn't even attain Bachelor of Science? He can play guitar better than me and has done much better gigs, but not having brain attached to reality and I'm sure capitalism hasnt filled his pockets with coal.
Wonder if Harvard even give out grades in BA majors? Probably just had to turn in a essay.
Makes statement on back if his axe. How original.
Heads up, your on the wrong team fuckhead.
Guess whats comming his way soon!

I don't care about his appeal to authority.

Republicans, and real state shark republicans in particular don't strike me as particulary humanistic, and unless you live in a place, the lack of an humanistic aproach it's invisible.

>Harvard grad can’t debate without revealing his identity
Go to bed Tom

Who?

>inhuman nature of the administration

Sure lad.

What? He doesn't feel like "protesting" like he did in the old days?

Please keep going...