Is anyone watching the new season of this?

Is anyone watching the new season of this?

I remember bingeing the hell out of this horsecrap a few years ago. 6/10 would watch again.

I'm watching it

I don't even know how they retconned the anime plot.
Is the 2nd season a sequel to the first anime?

They just kind of pretended the last few episodes of the first season didn't happen and jumped right into the next arc of the manga. Probably the best course of action. I'm honestly surprised I didn't see more confused posts pop up on here because the first season was pretty popular, but I guess enough time has passed that no one cares anymore.

Already read the manga, they say the second seasons, gonna branch off though but when will that happen? cause I'll just be watching from there

So should I watch S1 first?

What a silly idea, starting a story at the beginning.

Yeah I know but I'm only at 2 episodes and it doesn't seem too complex to follow. I don't think I care enough to watch S1 before continuing.

If I remember correctly you can just stop watching after the trial. That's where the second season picks up.

Is the manga finished? There was a lot of material to adapt when I stopped reading like three years ago so I assume that the second season won't need to branch off at all.

I mean the show's entertaining and has cute boys if you're into that but it's really not good enough for you to skip material and risk being confused. I mean it's not like you're jumping right into the good stuff. The manga story quality is pretty consistent so if S1 isn't doing it for you I doubt S2 will.

Ok thanks I'll give it a try. Apparently there's also an OVA and a movie, are they relevant?

I think the movie is kind of like filler, canon but not exactly relevant. I heard it was pretty heartwarming since it's mostly Rin and little demon boy hijinks but I never got around to watching it myself. Perhaps I should.

Nope,far from done, but the branching off thing was just something I read some time ago when it was still being announced
Yeah they pretty much are, but worth a watch

Do you know if season 2 is just the Impure King arc or does it go beyond that? I read up until the end of IK and I'd really like to see some new material. This whole arc is a little 2cultural4me.

Don't know, depends on how many episodes there are which I haven't heard, the Impure king arc was pretty long though.

Hopefully it ends up getting a season 3, then. I haven't thought about this series in a long time but I was such a big fan in high school that I feel like I owe it to myself to keep watching.

Fuck I'm slow. I only just now got the pun on his shirt.

In wasn't until I started typing a reply asking you to explain that I got it. Sankyuu user.

this. it's like they just glossed over all the AO ending shit and hopped onto a new train of thought. Shiemi still a useless titty monster, eyebrow-chan is a best

lol I didn't even notice

>lol
Fuck off.

I forgot how absolutely useless Shiemi is. I haven't seen the show in six years but I thought she had already gone through the character development to make her less than a whiny sack of self pity. It certainly doesn't seem like it.
Shima is mai waifu

>lol
Fuck off.