Schoolgirl Strikers

So I guess nobody is watching this anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ngsiun.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't believe how boring this is.

I wanted to like it but holy shit it's boring.

This girl is cute. I wish this show was about her and the twins.

why aren't they the main characters?

I tried to bring myself to watch the next episode, but I guess I'll stop too.

I like it. In a time where magic girls shows have to be dark and edgy I like that this feels like K-ON.

I still watch it, hoping for more of them I also like how busy the fighting looks. No self-insert is always nice too.
But seriously I need more of these sluts

Episode 3 should have been episode 1. It would still be dull but at least you'd give maybe the slighest fuck about what happens in the first two episodes.

It's actually so god damn uninteresting. Like I feel like I should be able to like it but the show is trying really hard, or not trying hard enough, to be even remotely fun to watch.

Yeah. It should have been Yuumi's show rather than Tsubame's.

Why K-on?

Dropped it after EP2. It's just not worth the time, and this is saying a lot cause my time isn't worth shit.

That's how you recognize somebody who has watched a grand total of 15 anime.

because they do nothing and eat cakes

No

Oh, now that I remember
A friend of my friend told my friend that the game's ost is quite good. I wonder if they will ever sell it together with the anime's

It should've been about Team Tactical Bikini

also when shit hits the fan sensei gets into one and drops in in a gundam

Why does garbage like Kemono Friends and Ange Vierge last season get discussed while this doesn't?

Ange Vierge did it better.

Well.... did anything happen?

How do you fuck up the "girls with super powers" settinfg so hard?
Watching paint dry is more interesting.

Ange Vierge has more sweet pandering and some form of plot

Because Ange Vierge was a masterpiece, while this is kind of boring.
my.mixtape.moe/ngsiun.webm

Kemono Friends appeals to the /an/ crowd. A lot of the discussion is about 3D animals.

This looks retarded.

Ange Vierge was pretty much a yuri battle harem, which appeals to a certain audience. It also at least had a plot at this point.
Schoolgirl Strikers has nothing so far.

>garbage
>Kemono Friends
but AV was awful, it was just a little bit different so all the idiots praise it as best thing ever

Kemono is /an/ incarnate with the threads.

AV on the other hand pretty much went balls deep with its consistent stupidity on the very first episode. Remember how the second episode for that literally ended with the dick aliens overrunning the base?

I'll be watching it right to the end, though I seem to miss most of the threads. It's my seasonal dose of 'campy card(-like) battle series featuring all-female cast.' I love Io and Satokacchi on the main team and lots of the girls on the other two big teams they showed off. I can't see myself dropping it, it would have to do something astronomically stupid.

Hey. At least they've had a shower scene every episode.

Yuumi wasn't in the shower so it doesn't count.

>garbage
They're comfy and fun. Kemono Friends is one of the best anime this season, and Ange Vierge was one of the better ones during its season.

Kemono Friends is becoming a sci-fi mystery where Bag-chan is our self-insert to discovering the profound mystery of how Humanity declined. Japori Park is a decaying relic of the past and the Cerulean an alien puzzle to be solved, and in investigating the Friends we shall too uncover the terrible secret of the cataclysm that brought down civilization.

Kemono Friends is charming as fuck and AV is AV. That's all the reason you need.

I hope that symbol means "steaming pile of shit"

Only ignorant autists who can't understand comedy dislike Ange Vierge

>comedy
>Ange Vierge

Like many other shows, it's comedy mixed with plot driven drama. Compared with other similar shows though, it leans very heavily on the comedic side.

Tsubame is a bully.

it wasn't funny

My goddess, thanks
I love her

See

butthurt much, more like
>Only ignorant autists like Ange Vierge

What comedy anime do you think are funny then?

japs can't into comedy

Autism confirmed.

most japanese humor is terrible. the funniest thing they can manage is toilet jokes.

Not that guy, but Ange Vierge wasn't really much of a comedy outside of the baka twin skits.

I fell asleep twice during ep2 and haven't gone back since.

Has anything interesting happened since then?

Ange Vierge was silly fun, but it wasn't joke-telling or slapstick comedy besides those sister antics.

Even during the serious parts there are plenty of other little moments such as during the last episode when they pulled out a Dreamcast to save the alpha drivers

But she's an autist.