DON'T FORGET TO DISLIKE!

youtu.be/1lGHZ5NMHRY

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
youtube.com/watch?v=egHjkeiqjrA
mental-health.emedtv.com/add/add-symptoms.html
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Cheo1P22cUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

done, fortunately the normies are also over it too it already has quite a few!

Hollywood is Not Anti-Racist, It's Just Anti-White PSA
bitchute.com/video/gqPnDsc6fXma/

The Music Industry is not Anti-Racist, its Anti White PSA
bitchute.com/video/igUrXThMY8fn/

Wow the kikes are really going all out this year.
This was the debenhams Christmas ad.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

Fucking loser blocked the comment section

Meh. That chick doesn't even look white.

So what kind of neurotic faggot gets upset at two mixed race people dancing around like lame fairies?

I swear half of you are stormfags with autism. Yeeesh!

>comments are disabled for this video

these retards really don't understand they're digging their own graves

What are you the Ku Kulx Klan?

Fuck you

>comments are disabled

Don't call it a grave, it's the future they chose.

Always thought this was a joke. Guess not.
What is going on in the world?

>they deactivated the comments
way to make a statement to promote unity

And "christmas" is the cuck way to call Saturnalia.

Plus the male actor couldn't be any more homo

Comments are still up on this one.
Disabled on OP's.
>"Hey goys, wanna race mix?"
>"wanna put your smart Caucasian genes in these feral niggers?"

Are the pay checks that good?

that isn't natural

you sound like a triggered reverse SJW

Is this a commercial for Autism advocacy?

>Remember to give clicks to a Jewish platform so they don't lose revenue while you waste time disliking an ad for a product you shouldn't be buying anyway
Shill thread?
Shill thread.
STOP USING YOUTUBE

There's not a chance that this is true.

All these pictures link to Reddit

companies don't get revenue, content creators do.
and dislike matter on this day and age where autists tell if something is good or bad by looking at the dislikes-likes

WHO CARE, BOTH ARE NOT WHITE JESUS CHRIST

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fucking night ruined

the left will always disable comments

see like/dislike ratio, we are losing, badly.... more people up for it, than against this racemixing propaganda in adverts...

WE ARE FUCKING LOSING AFTER OVER 10 YEARS OF REDPILLING PEOPLE ON JEWTUBE

what are the women?

Don't you think the ad was actually somewhat fantastical? She doesn't actually go away with the guy. Seems like a non-issue and like some hill I don't want our movement to die on.

whether they are or anen't white women; they would be seen as "white" to the normies taking in this degeneracy.

whatever i'm bored and have nothing else to do

white normies take in this and think it's okay to race mix.

The dancers are a married couple, and the song itself is a bittersweet recollection of a passionate but dead romance. I don't know why it's a holiday song but it's not something to get your panties in a bunch over.

Race mixing is race mixing. If you have someone part sandperson part nigger it still normalises the abnormal which normies feed off.
Fucking leaf every time I swear to G-d I would punch you straight in your syrup sack if you were in front of me irl.

Bump

remind me why we think Taylor Swift is ourgirl? this video has caused me to forget

You do realize that niggers and other groups like / dislike videos to right? That likes / dislikes are not equivalent to white / European consensus?

Why would I go out of my way to watch a fucking advertisement? Dumb fuck shill you can't even spell ad correctly.

>Reacties zijn uitgeschakeld voor deze video.

ofcourse they are

Now look up:

Black couple

Jewish couple

reminder that ads are for cucked faggots susceptible to brain washing

Bump

>spell ad correctly
i thought it was with a double D aparantly not
i googled it out of curiousity and learned something new, thanks for that ^^

besides a verb: to unite or join so as to increase the number, quantity, size, or importance

mental-health.emedtv.com/add/add-symptoms.html
ADD: Atention Deficit Disorder
Today's definition of ADD symptoms does not include the hyperactivity or impulsivity components of this list.

Symptoms of ADD appear early in a child's life. Because many normal children may have possible ADD symptoms, but at a low level (or the symptoms may be caused by another disorder), it is important that the child receive a thorough examination and appropriate ADD diagnosis by a well-qualified professional.

basicly, yay another product we can make for the eternal pillfactory

Pretty sure she got blacked, jewed, and leafed all at the same time.

Mulatto and non-white female engaged in some faggy dancing?

Uh, why do you care?

Why do you watch tv?

Stormniggers, just go back your board.

Oh boy, guys, I really did it! I just went on the video and clicked dislike! That will really show them, guys! I'm sure Apple is trembling in fear of us and our dislikes right now, guys! I'm so glad I got to participate in such a sucessful operation, guys! This dislike campaign is really one for the history books, guys!

Literally every advert here is like this. I wouldn’t even care about race mixing if it wasn’t so obvious they were trying to promote it, shoving it in my face all the time. It’s like they want me to be mad about it, like theyre goading me.

she's not white though so who cares

How do you think these things work do you think while they are planing out a ad they say lets also promote interracial relations for MEHH WHITE GENOCIDE

> this shit is just playing into the fantasies of the consumer
BUT FUCK THAT MEHHH WHITE GENOCIDE

checked and disliked

doing god's work op.

My biggest surprise when visiting Britian was how ugly the majority of the white population is in your country.

Maybe that's why so many of your women choose to fuck your Muslim masters.

>comments are disabled

Kek.

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

>Talks shit about another country while hiding behind a meme flag

i an more concerned because the media no longer calls it christmas for fear of retaliation.

Unironic question here, what exactly is wrong with race mixing? Is it a corruption of culture thing or something more literal like genetics?

>race mixing

This woman is considered "white" in Burgerland.

omho
more like it proceds to mix the genetics and gives preople usseles dna junk like,
more immunity to an disease that only exist on africa .

maybe we should count our blessings and be glad this is all they're doing so far considering Apple is run by a literal out of the closet faggot

disabled the comments, darn i just wanted to wish people a happy jesus the lord and savior of humanity birthday day

flashback to Queen TayTay's ad

Getting useless junk is fine isn't it? It's not like there's limited capacity of traits in DNA, and useless isn't harmful, so what's the loss?

She's not black, though, so it's still race mixing
>Only BMWF is race mixing

her awkwardly pretending to enjoy zogbop niggatunes right before falling flat on her face is supposed to be a symbol of their strategy for annihilating the white race

This does nothing and only gives them more views

yup

goyim doesn't care though

DELET THIS

Nigger's raping me, /pol.

Wow, even the teddybears are mixed race.
Fucking hell britain.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cheo1P22cUU

Then at the end they turn into hoomans, and guess what, nigger man with white blonde lady. Top kek.

wrong.

Why does he not want a nice black girl? Is he racist?

The other apple commercial is worse. You have some androgynous soything that looks like it has a few extra chromosomes saying "what's a computer"? The kikery in that commercial is over 9000. Nobody is that retarded.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

They know.

Gas yourself. Race mixing is race mixing ffs.

autocomplete is just as bad

>what's wrong with the collective uglification and dumbing down of human genetics via mixing with low IQ, violence-prone third world trash?

>comments disabled

they’re afraid

search: white man and white woman

>Imma down vote commercial cuse it hurt my fee fees
The woman isnt even white, morons

Honestly it isn't about race mixing (they both look like sand people), but the fact that they're evidently aliens in the society they're enjoying so much, and are simultaneously bastardizing the most important holiday of their hosts; they're ungrateful niggers who should be in their own fucking countries, in a word.

what the fuck

> white couple have black baby
kek

Progressive, Tolerant Left ™® once again disabled conversation ;)

This is news to you?
Try "White couple" followed by "Asian couple" and "Black couple".
Just to make sure it's not something wrong with the algorithm.

ad for a charity?

(((Current Year)))

Why are you faggots so easily triggered?

DONT U KNOW THAT LITTLE GIRLS LOVE SCIENCE?!?!?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF NAZI?!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>(((Current Year)))

White woman getting suggestively raped by a pack of niggers. Yep, that is the (((current year))) alright.

says cucked swede

>a majority of the Canadian and American children demonstrate spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark. However, markedly fewer children from the non-Western rural sites demonstrate such behaviors. These results suggest that there are profound cross-cultural differences in the meaning of the MSR test, questioning the validity of the mark test as a universal index of self-concept in children’s development.
>mfw

of course they formulated their conclusions like the good lilttle PC cucks they are (it's all because of le ebil white westerners and their cultural imperialism, no other pausible hypothesis of course, no sir) but it's still quite kek worthy

Also, leftists arent even smart enough to understand why theyre logic is stupid.

Its not even about genes and pol crap. Its about the absurd hyper racist thoughts of leftists. White males are the root of all evil in the leftist religious belief system. Everyone else is a Nelson Mandela divine figure.

So with all these diversity ads, shows, movies, games, etc.....the myth is that "white males hate diversity" but the truth is that we hate being the cartoonish scapegoat of your fantasy world views.

Im not angry a black kisses a white, im angry that the people who make the ad think they are defeating my inherent white male wickedness by making the ad in the first place.

>spend half a second downvoting a video
>HURR Y U GAIS SO TRIGGERED DURR

It's funny how you faggots call SJWs pussies for complaining about everything when you are no different. Figuaratively cut from the same cloth.

The fact that someone made a thread to dislike a video shows that you faggots are absolutely miserable and have no lives whatsoever. Oblivious to all your own shit.