Be the year 2020

> Be the year 2020
> War with China starts
> American government institutes draft
> Tens of millions of American soyboys now desperately trying to get into Canada and shout "Save us!"

[spoiler] and Canada will whisper... "No"[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q8CmmoNPvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Try to avoid going to china
>Ask china to let you in

I'd love for government sanctioned executions of traitors who refuse to fight.

People pretended to be trans and gay to dodge the bullet... Not this time you thick cunts.

Lol no, recruitment numbers are low during asymetrical conflicts because nobody wants to play policeman in the ghetto for 8 years of occupation. Conventional conflict with a near peer state? Thats the war everyone wants to fight.

>draft
....Why do you guys think it's still 1941? War with China will go approximately like this:

>they press button
>we press button
>BOOM
>the end

Questions?

>Thats the war everyone wants to fight.

You kidding? You realize that at the beginning of WWI the UK didn't need a draft, people were literally lying about their age to voluneteer. Then as the war progressed people realized war isn't a fucking game and conscription was needed. WWII comes along and conscription is instantly needed as soon as it breaks out to get bodies for the front.

Next war is already 50 years old. If it doesn't end by 2030, we lost.

>Canada will whisper... "No"
Please take our soyboys.
They will fit right in with you leafs.

This. I'm not spending my time babsitting thirty Ahmeds after killing their cousin because we don't want to look mean. If we're doing an ACTUAL war where my objective is to kill the enemy and seize their land and resources then yes, I'm in. That is the mindset of anyone who trains at the gun range.

>implying U.S.A. doesn't join China
God damn you fucking soyboy.

Why would they flee into a Chinese colony?

It just depends on the reason we're going to war.
Americans were quick to volunteer post 9/11 because they were a bit miffed.
Americans would happily volunteer to fight Norks.
Chinese war could be a bit more divisive, but lots of people would fight for the "glory" of serving in a World War 3
If we didn't resort to nukes in the 60s, it wont happen now. If the desire for nuclear apocalypse makes you happy, maybe Fallout 5 will be good

You could only implement this when no living person knows how the usa's been a slave to Jews for a century.

Our troops look like a video game main character.

why would we?
China is basically natsoc

We didn't resort to nukes because two nuclear armed countries weren't directly fighting one another. The fact that they had nukes prevented that from happening at all, hence the proxy wars.

did you mean dick cunts?

>mfw i cant be drafted

>if we become China they lose!

Stop this meme now.

Any country that has fucking birth control that is violently enforced by the government is a fucking nightmare shit hole.

We can pity the chinks. But they need to sort themselves out.

Another fu**ing idiot who thinks that when the next World War happens, there will be nukes flying everywhere...
What’s the point of “winning” if you can’t step your foot in that piece of land for a few centuries?

First will happene a civil war in usa and here in europe

And this is why there isn't going to be a global nuclear war: the people with the means to start it have too much to lose.

And at the top, most of them are basically on the same side anyway; Clinton machine, Chinese communists, central bankers, Sunni terrorists, Soros, Zionists... it's all the same New World Order. And what they have in common is that they hate and fear Trump and patriotic white people. The danger is if they try to blow up the world instead of letting us save ourselves.

Fuck no. A war with China would be something like:
>BREAKING: CHINA TELLS US THEY ARE ANGRY WITH THEM
>BREAKING: US TELLS CHINA THEY ARE ANGRY WITH THEM
>BREAKING: TROOPS BUILDING UP NEAR CHINESE BORDERS
>BREAKING: US MASSING NAVY NEAR PHILIPPINES AND JAPAN
>BREAKING: BOTH CHINA AND US THREATENING EACH OTHER WITH SANCTIONS THAT WOULD BE DEVASTATING FOR THE WORLD MARKET

3 months passes with a ton of "breaking:" news.

>BREAKING: CHINA AND US AGREES ON TRUCE
>BREAKING: CHINA WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO THIS AND THAT WHILE US DOES THAT AND THIS

The end

>2020
I'll be too old by then.

>Another fucking idiot who doesn't think the losing side will press the button out of sheer spite
Hey moron, there's a reason why there hasn't been a head-to-head Great Power war since 1945.

kek yes.

Fuck it usher in the nuclear apocalypse

China has the literal soyboys, or gutteroil with fried dog-boys.

>> War with China starts
stopped reading.
A trade war with the us would instantly crush their entire economy into the dirt.

>the entire war will be soyboys versus soyboys
Slap fights as far as the eye can see.

>implying Canada isn't china at this point

>3rd world amerimutts vs 3rd world dogeaters
those WW3 Quads dont lie

youtube.com/watch?v=0Q8CmmoNPvo
NOT ONE STEP BACK URAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jokes on you, I'm already mentally ill and old now

most likely war with us would be because of debt to them if boom then they cant collect other then that maybe flashpoints on there buffer zones wich "may" escelate ie korea round 2

>implying rice farmers make a world class army

shit wont work in the 21st century. it would be devastation physically for the chinks and an histori economic boom for the US. reminder that china still has a washtub navy and they just recently developed a stealth fighter using tech that currently sits idle on display in US museums

you have to go bback

> China is natsoc

No, no it isn’t at all. Are you retarded?

>thinking infantry size matters in the current year
This is where *drone strikes you* actually applies.

This really needs to happen badly. I have always felt the exclusive reason so many weak men exist in America today is because it has been too long since we have had a draft, and a war to weed out the weak genes. Retards do not survive the battlefield save for the lucky few.

I'd rather die fighting a war than go to some icebox as cucked as Canada. Literally a country of faggots

>HURR THE WAR IS GONNA BE CONVENTIONAL
user.. The next war with 2 super powers against each other is never going to be conventional

They will be greeted at the canadian border by chinese troops who have already taken over

There's no way in hell drafting would work these days. I can see tons of protests and rallies, hell I would be on the streets too. I ain't going to war for a bunch of old rich people.

>China is basically natsoc
Nah, that's """""Best""""" Korea.

Too bad Canada will be taken over by the chinese first. From the inside.

If the US government tries to institute the draft with everything that's going on right now you better expect a revolution of some type to occur. I'll fight for what I believe in but I'm not dying for a corrupt empire of imperialists.

We have green nukes now. The land would only be minimally radioactive.

I hope a major conventional war between two world powers breaks out soon. I want to kill myself and fighting in a war might give me some reason to live, if only temporarily.

underrated

Hell yeah I would kill those commie gooks

Please God

Kek, what a badass we have over here.

>zeihan
>another nobody selfproclaimed "expert" with zero credentials pulling "facts" from his ass and backing them up with the authority of piecharts, webdomains and printing press

US government would lose against China

How is my post in any way me trying to sound bad ass? Are you fucking stupid? Or just trying to get an easy (you)?

No we wont because there wont be a Canada. The Americans will have taken us over.

Based.

> Be the year 2020
Could be sooner than l8tr m8 since China just loves that wild gook Kim Jung-Un

the second the government tries to reinstate the draft the composition of the legislative branch will change due to back to back scandals and the president will be assassinated

>America picks fight with rice farmers again
>This time they're heavily organised, well armed, filled with burning patriotism and a hatred of the American mutt

Can anyone see where this is going?

>if this doesn't make your day drastically better we don't know what will

Nuclear holocaust?

>Canada, home of the Cuck, talking shit

>one rice farmer is the same as another

Okay