DO YOU FEEL THE FIRE RISING??? THE ZIONIST CONTROL MATRIX IS ENDING!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-should-arm-the-Kurds-515340
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

The only difference between zionists and the diaspora is that zionists want to rule the goyim, and the diaspora want zionists to do it more quietly.

Theyre all the same. Zionism and Diaspora are all the same.

>israel should arm the Kurds
don't you mean "israel IS arming the Kurds?

Yeah I mean it's an Israeli newspaper so what do you expect.

YESHHHHHHHH WE ARE WINNING!
Crack all the matrix here my dudes
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

start with the playlists

I want you to kill yourself.

Explain why Trump moved the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem then.

>Trump announces embassy move to Jerusalem
>Lets the Jews get a taste of everything they've ever wanted.
>Mueller finishes up his investigation and starts to go public
>Russiagate turns into Israelgate.
>Mueller discovers a long line of connections with israel going all the way back to JFK and including everything from pizzagate to 9/11 to hollywood to DC. Everything.
>Israel gets exposed on the world stage
>Israel forced to give its land back to Palestine.
>Israel no longer exists.
>The Star gorges itself on clay.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Watch his speech in Pensacola, he calls out the kikes multiple times. Mentions that they wanted to start WW3.

Also this.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344

Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

Not really. I see yet another bunch of stupid, redundant conflicts in the Middle East while at home I see coal burners, beaners and soy boys everywhere.

Damn. Why do you shills make it so obvious that you're zionist fuckboys? It's like your brains are hard wired to use your shitty talking points and terms over and over and over again and it just makes it so easy to spot you faggots.

Yes.

I'm sorry Juden.

Normie Jews, I'm sorry, but if you guys don't speak up than you're implicit.

Something to take from religion & science isn't so much the content but the fact that both lead to indescribable experiences that humanity have yet to classify. Furthermore, something as bigly as a God wouldn't give a shit what you called him or prayed under as, for, how, when, et al. Someone or something of that magnitude simply wouldn't give a fuck. Which implies he's gone or he's all of us and in which case 1488. I digress. I would suggest, however, that open discourse must occur and as such we must lay bare the hidden power structure that binds us. Inflationary debt.
The government is shutting down for a while, gentleman. Brush up on Home Alone. Buy a gun. Buy some Bitcoin. Stay safe. Spooks if you're watching this, I have 3 grenades primed. Ok, not three.
>Guys, can you imagine if the world found their inner peace?
Kek wills you to pray

What a bunch of horseshit. Is that why all of his adult children married Jews? He's the biggest supporter of jews and Israel there is.

Jesus, it's like you guys can't go through one thread without using your talking points. It's quite sad.

No it's not, Neo. You're just too stupid to realize you're just being made to think things have changed so you'll be a happy little mindless animal.

Show your flag Mordecai.

ah.. turkish pulse is a jewish newspaper? didn't knew that, thanks

jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-should-arm-the-Kurds-515340

You're a faggot.

>jpost.com/Opinion

Reach harder faggot

Israel supports the Kurds and I can find a million more articles like that one. I know things must be difficult for you recently, with all the news of course. You need to be able to accept the fact that zionism is over. It's done no good for the world and it's time for it to end. Please come to terms with this fact.

I've got a feeling old enemies are going to unite.

The entire world is about to unite against the zionist menace.

bump

>Three branches will become one
Sir, do you have some kinda autism that makes you think the House and Senate are not part of the same branch and ignore the Supreme Court?

You're both wrong. I'm not saying this to be a dick, it's just very important that you know your enemy. Once you realize there is more than one group out to destroy your way of life, you will be better prepared to defend yourself.
Zionists are Israeli supremacists. They believe they are superior to all the "goyim" and want a pure Jewish state from which to rule the world.
Globalists are Jewish supremacists who don't give a fuck about Israel, Israeli Jews or diaspora Jews. They just want to rule the world from the shadows and they are largely based in Europe. Globalists are descended from Ashkenazi Jews. They are not, however, religiously Jewish. They are largely Satan worshippers who believe their power will become so great that they will rule the world and nobody will even know it's them.
Diaspora Jews are like a mystery box, but contained within is either poisonous snakes or a rabid wolf. Their allegiance lies with whichever faction is successfully subverting them at the moment, and will follow the wind on issues such as Zionism and Globalism.
Then there are other threats that aren't directly Jewish - though still descended from Jewish philosophy, religion or practices - that seek to destroy you entirely, rather than enslave you. This includes Muslims, but not ISIS. ISIS is not a distinct group seeking power, but rather a weaponized form of Islam that is being controlled by one or more of the aforementioned groups. What we're seeing right now is not a coordinated attempt at stealing power for one group of Jews, but an all-out war between these factions at your expense.

Do you not see Neil Gorsuch there dude?

I think it also could mean a military takeover and government shutdown though. 3 branches will become one unified body while the purge takes place. That could be another interpretation of that as well.

Fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Jewish_Congress
The EJC lists as its primary objectives on its website the following:

To combat the resurgence of anti-Semitism through education, justice and security, in co-operation with governments and European institutions.
To promote a balanced European policy towards Israel and the Middle East, and to assist in the construction of a healthy dialogue between Europeans and Israelis.
To foster inter-religious dialogue and understanding.
To ensure memory and education of the Holocaust.
To contribute to a democratic European society based on peace, understanding and tolerance.
To assist in the revitalisation of the once rich Jewish life in Central and Eastern Europe.
TO COUNTERACT THE ASSIMILATION OF THE EUROPEAN JEWISH POPULATION.

So, let me get this straight. You guys expect me to believe that he is just outkiking the kikes?

Punished Trump is real my friend. Familiarize yourself with it because this post will be in the history books.

youtube.com/watch?v=60RuXCV71ic

The diaspora are thralls. There's a war between the globalists and the zionists for control of those thralls just as much as they war to control you. Zionists believe that their inherent superiority (being their god's chosen people) are what will allow them to prevail in the end. The globalists, on the other hand, are the ones who are attempting to water down the gene pool by flooding white nations with niggers and promoting miscegenation, reproductive mutilation and homosexuality. They want to neuter you and turn you into a low IQ slave so that you will be easier to control. Their goal is literally turning the world's population into the lowest common denominator.

No there isn't. Fuck off with your talking points dude, it's way too late for this bullshit talking points. You're only making things worse for yourself.

Erdogan supports ISIS tho

Yep.

Again with that 4528DDX Chess bullshit?

Jewmericans really deserve (((Trump)))

You're just a pissy shill. How do you not go crazy shilling on this site every day? You must be going crazy just reciting talking point after talking point.

>hurr I have a 5th grade understanding of the world and anyone who corrects me is a kike

>le shill
Thanks for reminding me why I don't come to this board. See ya later pal.

Trump isn't perfect but his is pretty fucking /ourguy/. He is worth it for the judges alone, not to mention the incredible lulz and the destruction of the media. This week has been the worst BTFO of the media in the history of the US.

I just keeps getting worse for the media. The Trump Jr email date debacle, the Roy Moore "it's notes not a forgery", that Trump told Flynn to contact the Russians after being elected... So many failures in one week