Why the hate?

Why the hate?

They are remaking basically the same show for god knows how many years.

Undisputed kings of pandering.

It's like yurifags.
The studio is fine. It's the fans of it being annoying dumbasses who unironically engage in studiowarring.

They could at least try to make something different right? Hyouka was, like, 10 years ago.

That said, the worst problem is

No hate, every studio must inevitably decline in quality after producing their magnum opus.

Small yet vocal hate circlejerk.

The shows themselves are fine, but the studio has no aspirations to ever stray from the standard CGDCT SoL in 4K HD.

Success breeds jealousy.

Anything that receives praise consistently will get consistently hated on.

Who wouldn't be jealous after the absolute gem in Hyouka they produced.

Why would anybody hate Toei?

They keep making shit shows.
Why don't they use their talent for great adaptations

They frequently put too much effort in soulless crap, probably hoping it will sell for the pandering/visuals alone (see Amaburi, KnK, Phantom World).

>hoping it will sell for the pandering/visuals alone
What is wrong with that?

Anime is a visual medium

>they put effort into what they do and that's why I dislike them
Dude nice

That's Toei f a m

How can people argue against such criticism against Kyoani, It's flawless.

Consistent high quality. Doga Kobo is the only other studio recently, Trigger as well, that's trying.

>almost every studio and industry worker respects and wants to be kyoani for their amazing work etiquette, pay and quality which also sells well

Kyoani can never make a loss ever again.

Name one KyoAni piece that's purely abstract. They depict fictional stories through visuals and audio. If you think plot and sound are somehow unimportant or minor components because 'lol anime is a visual medium' that'd be retarded (better go watch music clips, sculptures or modern abstract art if that's the case).
If the plot is uninteresting with a boring cast and everything reeks of clichés and lack of originality, because the direction dept. decided to do the bare minimum and focus on visuals and designs instead, then what's there to appreciate? Big tits and thick hips with special FX in a generic shonen setting? What kind of response would such a work elicit? Would it be memorable? I don't think so. Which is why older Kyoani shit with their worse visuals (compared to their current standards) is actually remembered and still talked about to this day (Haruhi, K-on, Lucky Star, etc.)
Good job on ignoring the 'soulless' bit.
Who cares about an argument being flawless when you discuss shit that's loved by some and loathed by others. Hate is a subjective emotion, isn't it, tripfriend?

Success breeds jealousy.

Cont'd I don't really care about studio wars anyway, it's not even that I hate KyoAni, it's just that seeing good visuals go to waste on generic shit and otaku pandering is a terrible waste. It's like hiring decent artists was the easiest thing for them to do but they just can't get someone to write a successful script for the lives of them.
If you've watched anime for more than 10 years you've probably have forgotten about good looking shit from ages ago that had no merit other than fan service and shiny visuals because all they had in mind was sales.

They're the epitome of the inbreeding problem in the industry. They only make anime for anime's sake. They take all their inspiration from other anime and not the world around them. They base their characters on other anime archetypes and not real humans, they base their settings off other anime and not real places. There is no originality left. Everything they make is generic and insipid. They take an idea that has been done a million times before, add practically nothing to it, then everyone praises them anyway because the visuals look good. Before someone inevitably brings studio wars into this thread, Shaft does the same thing. But instead of "good-looking visuals," they substitute "quirky-looking visuals"

Koito

Didn't make anything good since Hyouka, Chuunishit was semi passable, but the romance is uninteresting garbage for idiots, so they shouldn't have adapted that trash in the first place.

Jealousy breeds success.

They haven't done CGDCT since 2011, with the K-On movie. Their only CGDCT anime are K-On and Lucky Star.

(Okay, I just realized they are doing Maid Dragon this season. Still, only 3 CGDCT, out of 18 (?) different TV anime franchises.)

And Maid Dragon may not be a CGDCT, no, it really isn't. More like a pseudoharem, so far. I shouldn't have mentioned it.

Only Tohru likes MC-chan though.

They put second to second animation quality over everything else and the overall quality of their work suffers greatly for it. Then the annoying fanbase claims everything they make is god's gift to anime and that none of the flaws exist because look how pretty the animation is.

I said it was a pseudo harem.
Shows that don't fit the literal definition of a harem, with 3+ characters being in love, but as generic harems in every other way.
Maid Dragon doesn't really fit this either, but what I'm thinking about is anime with a bland protagonist surrounded by girls with generic archetypes, that is exactly like a harem except they aren't in love with him. Like Phantom World, Konosuba, maybe Chuunibyou.

What's to be jealous about Aids Dragon?

Pretty much this.

Why are all tripfags are cancerous kyoanifags? All tripfags must fucking hang.

Why haven't he got banned yet?

Ahaha kill yourselves Kyoanifags

It's a meme to hate them.

I used to not like them because I found the stuff they were making to be exceptionally boring even though their animation was good.
Then I liked them because Maid Dragon was actually enjoyable.
Now I hate them after I found out that they cut loli service.

only you hate yuri though

Someone from Sup Forums who knows jack shit about anime decided to start shitposting using studios, since that's the easiest target and the most recognizable part of anime for casual watchers.