Why does Sup Forums do so poorly IRL when all the anonymity is removed?

Why does Sup Forums do so poorly IRL when all the anonymity is removed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only complete and total faggots say shit like redpill even online. Anyone who "meme's" irl is such a retarded idiot.

I've told plenty of people about the holohoax irl, they always start of thinking youre joking, then they get mad, then a few more steps and they want to kill jews.

>doesn't know autists are socially inept
kys OP

>I've told plenty of people about the holohoax irl, they always start of thinking youre joking, then they get mad, then a few more steps and they want to kill jews.
this has never happened once in your life user

LOL at you kike shills believing the Red Cross damage control line. The document shows the total deaths at the camps. Kikes pushing the Holohoax narrative saw the danger in that document and pressured the Red Cross to come up with some bullshit lie after the fact.

LOL op BTFO!

no. They even wrote this clearly explaing what happend and correcting the neo-nazi lie about them

of course they would say that you moron. It is damage control.

They also wrote this. I would also like you to point out exactly where the document you posted says that the total deaths of all the camps was around 300,000 and I would like you to post credible evidence for your claim that they were forced by "jews" to lie about it after

>It is damage control.
no, its them correcting a neo-nazi lie.

Checked. For some reason there seems to be a slant or angle t how history is reported. If you go looking for 'why did hitler hate the jews' will you find stories of 10's of millions of murdered russian peasants? Will you find out about jewish lead communist insurrections looking to bring the same kind of genocide to a deffeated germany? About Jewish bankers financing the abject poverty and degeneracy in the wiemar republic? Maybe not. So if you go to a marxist hugbox like most modern universities its hard to talk about the truth.

That propaganda video was made by the jew Kurt Gerron :)

Liftwaffe are fixing that

No it is just you being a kike shill.

Some good videos exposing many of the Holocaust lies. If you still believe in the Gas Chambers and the fake death total after watching these videos then you are just a worthless shill for the kike power structure

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE&t=599s
youtube.com/watch?v=z3TveySBlkQ&t=114s
youtube.com/watch?v=YrTfS-46FHM&t=417s
youtube.com/watch?v=4l8ZUVVB4z8&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JrczRhyJ6P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2LoLF3RzM&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8&t=2s

Projection: The Post

6 millions obsession

very shitty niggerwalk comic

So now that you were called out on your lies, you are now engaging in the classic denier shitposting gish gallop. Truly amazing

seems obvious among all the other ridiculously fabricated stories they would offer a cheap retraction once they realized it contradicted their claims.

They never made those claims in the first place user, that is what that letter is explaining. Its interesting that once one of your denier lies gets exposed, you immediately just pull some excuse out of your ass without any evidence what so ever.

Challenging conditioning in a group setting is about the most retarded guaranteed-loss scenario you can make for yourself. Redpilling is a 1 on 1 endeavor.

sorry not everyone on here is some loser that lives with their parents and has never fucked a girl.

People are fucking simple retards, once you come to grips with that changing their mind is easy. Fuck I can convince every day normal people complete total bullshit if I wanted.

Healthy young man goes to Sup Forums sees some poorly sourced jpgs and youtube vids doesn't feel good and changes - STORMFAG. Many such cases!

no you havent, and this is because you are a witless social retard you has trouble making friends, let alone girl friends.

It is just only a corpse, doesn't prove anything, you can't just claim that guy in the photo was a living jew, following your logic, if there was a massive genocie, it would be impossible anyways, in the sentence that holocaust believers SAY.

No he's right. He's a dick, but he's right. Learn enough psychology and practice on enough people and it's not that hard. Try it.

>Challenging conditioning in a group setting is about the most retarded guaranteed-loss scenario you can make for yourself.
I do it all the time on Sup Forums with holocaust deniers, and this is mostly because its shooting fish in a barrel. Its very "emperor has no clothes" things and while its impossible to convince the paranoid weirdo you are directly arguing with, it shows everyone observing the little debate what bullshit holocaust denial is. The reason it fails in the OP example is because hes arguing a lie.

diarrhea tier post user. You have no real idea what you are trying to articulate, so this horrid response is what came out. Collect your thoughts and try again. Also, you are ignoring the main point of that photo, which is that deniers lie in order to shill their conspiracy, proving that holocaust denial is a massive paranoid lie, otherwise, why would they have to lie to prove their point?

is not that hard to understand, if you were saying that the Holocaust happened in the way that it is said, It would be impossible, many people died during the WWII, and they weren't the first that tried to expell the jews (czarist Russia), nazis did a lot of mistakes during the war, but not in the purpose that allies claim, it was a war, everyone made a lot of propaganda

That logic is horrendous.

Just because one source lies that does not invalidate the argument.

There are legitimate questions about how the 6 million number is reached. Considering how bad some of the primary sources are on the holocaust I can't hope but cast shade on the entire concept of organized genocide when the reality was just a population that really hated GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE.

it is a constantly war about conspiracies

>nazis tried to take the world!
>jews are trying to take the wordl!

And to be honest, I have more proofs about the second phrase

more shitposting. The image was simply showing that deniers lie in order to promote their conspiracy theory, and you are desperately trying to somehow make this as a mark against me by attacking strawmen arguments.

I AM SILLY!

>That logic is horrendous.
Its not at all, especially when that is the EXACT point deniers constantly make and the very point they were attempting to make with that faked photo.

And there are some legit questions from people who are mostly ignorant on the holocaust, which I have no problem answers, but then there are bullshit leading questions by deniers who will never accept answers and always find some bullshit excuse for their conspiracy theory. I have yet to see even one answer any of these

Calling my post shitpost doesn't make the facts wrong or something, at least holocaust believers need to change the story about the massive murder, because the gas chambers and crematories are really really debunked, like Rudolf said (author of the Rudolf report, a chemist that investigated scientific facts about the holocaust) "My work doesn't deny anything, just proves that it is impossible to make a massive murder that in the way it is said"

You didnt even post anything user, you just attacked strawmen arguments and tried to somehow spin deniers lying into a being bad for people who know the holocaust happened.

The red cross officials got caught embezzling millions of dollars. In addition, every one of their Brand new Ford Rangers has every option. In return they get kickbacks from Ford.

>red cross got ford rangers, so the holocaust never happened

at last, I truly see!

>Why does Sup Forums do so poorly IRL when all the anonymity is removed?
Because we are actually autistic

>only complete and total faggots say shit like redpill even online
this, please stop using that term, it is cringey

All 21 of those points are horseshit because they are begging loaded questions.

I'm going to start with 1.

1. They were there to exterminate dissident Jews because they were sure they were also communists.

2. They used this because the chain of command was supposed to be an infallible concept for the average soldier. All responsibility lied with your superior officer. This is nothing real.

3. I don't think anyone wanted to admit they were part of systemic extermination, and what would one voice prove?

4. Obviously they were in the business of fleecing people for money, much like most advocacy groups.

5. To justify the state of Israel's existence and because the collective Jewish persona is one that requires drama.

6. Most Germans did not like Jews. Why would they though? An entire population that refused to be counted, refused to fight and actively organized against the government is supposed to act nicely towards those people?

7. Good question. I would have thought they would have burned all of the hair on the corpses when they fed them into the ovens.

8. Everyone knows they had death vans.

9. Would you feed troops or feed prisoners?

10. I'm not going to comment on a non-attached primary source.

11. People died being marched.

12. Aiding the enemy.

13. Primary source requested.

14. Primary source.

15. Primary source.

16. Most documents came around after the war. If people were faking war trophies, why wouldn't they fake documents?

17. Primary source.

18. Hitler (Much like your average German), did not like Jews. What more can you say about that.

19. Many other nations practiced those kind of policies. Germany took it to the logical extreme. Not much of a leap for an angry populace.

20. Primary source

21. Primary source

These are dumb fights. Nobody is going to read primary sources from 70 years ago of dubious quality promoted by infographic posters.

This as a whole is a dumb topic. Please don't perpetuate it.

>1. They were there to exterminate dissident Jews because they were sure they were also communists.
user, thats admitting that the genocide of jews happened, which is the whole point Im arguing.

Holy fuck dude, you must be VERY SMART.

How is exterminating people as you are invading the same as systemically exterminating an entire race of people? I can categorically see a difference especially considering that the entire Nazi Germany goal was opening Lebensraum.

They are targeting jews specifically and murdering them. Thats genocide user

But they more than likely see them as Communist+Jews rather than Jews first.

Even then that is such a simple argument that gives no support to the idea that the Nazis built a jew munching machine that killed every single jewish egg and sperm.

no, because they werent mass murdering members of the communist party in that fashion, and the first criteria is because they were jews. Also, your other points admitted to the hatred of jews user. As if Nazi ideology wasnt based around hatred of jews and is if modern neo-nazi dont hate them as well. This need to constantly reverst to some retarded strawman hypbole all the time is tiring

>OH SO THE NAZI MURDERED 6 BAJILLION JEWS HUH? YOU THINK THATS POSSIBLE?
Please just stop this shit.

I must have got lucky, in my first year of college I took a history class where the teacher told us majority of deaths were from starvation and disease after allies bombed German supply lines. He also said that no poison residue was found on the walls when tested, that the ventilation was set up in a way that if the Germans did use gas they would have gassed themselves. He said the early estimates of death were likely most accurate and that most camps liberated by the West were labor camps and the ones liberated were coincedentally death camps. He made the point that if the Russians had "liberated" camps they could hardly feed their own army let alone liberated captives.

>no, because they werent mass murdering members of the communist party in that fashion, and the first criteria is because they were jews.

What do you know about the Communist Party of Russia?

>As if Nazi ideology wasnt based around hatred of jews and is if modern neo-nazi dont hate them as well.

Yet I'm not denying that at all.

>Please just stop this shit.

Only the side of the argument you are citing is pushing the 6+ Million number and it is only because it makes the Jews seem more of a victim.

I'm not saying the Jews are not victims. I'm saying that details don't add up and when the majority of the argument is various primary source articles instead of secondary sources commenting and connecting primary sources I get very suspicious at what angle is being pursued.