22 years old

>22 years old
>no chest hair
I-is this normal, Sup Forums? Am I a fucking soyboy? How can you tell the difference between "late-blooming" and phytogen-stunted development?

Other urls found in this thread:

broscience.co/17-signs-of-high-testosterone-in-men/
anabolicmen.com/signs-of-high-testosterone/
healthline.com/health/high-testosterone-in-women#symptoms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

raised by single mother?

It's normal if you aren't a shitskin.

not having chest hair does not mean you have low T

I don’t have chest hair. Some people are less hairy, m8, just biology. Soyboy is a state of mind, not a genetic fate

Body hair is not a test thing, you will naturally grow more body hair as you get older and your test declines. I don't think I was even that hairy until I was probably 32

I'm 30 and still have none. Never been an issue for me. Most girls are fine with a hairless physique as long as you have a half-decent body.

all these soyboys itt

Just genetics, I have hairy legs, ass, hair on stomach, hair on nipples, and yet just get peach fuzz on my chest.

Of course.

That's good to know, and I agree that there's a mental aspect to soyboy faggots, but I'm pretty sure there's a physical aspect as well (female body fat distribution, very little muscle mass, slim wrists, etc.) that can be attributed to low testosterone.

This, minus nipples

I started growing chest hair when i was 15

Test therapy my dude. Its the shit

I have all of that and my test levels are decently average. I also didn't hit puberty until 19, so hey, freak of nature here.

>24
>5'10"
>almost no chest hair
>johnny depp tier facial hair
>small hands and feet
>high pitched voice
>poor muscle development

Literally fucking kill me my dudes

It is a low test thing. Body hair and facial hair indicates high t. Your length of index finger indicates high t. Facial features like a short bulldog face indicate high t. Even hair loss on head indicates high t.

>tfw so hairy I want to get it all lasered off
Fuck you soyboy

I have a shitton of body hair pretty much everywhere. Am I an inferior subhuman Sup Forums?

Got news for you armchair biologist,

Chances are your ancestors were hairless like you. They reproduced, stop bitching.

>Wear glasses
>Occasionally have facial hair
>Pretty skinny
>Do have chest hair though

I literally do not care about any of that though, caring about cosmetic things that make you just as degenerate as vegan soy boys. And caring what others think of you is a bugman trait.

chest hair is shit I shave mine. the ladies love it smooth.

>tfw hair literally everywhere except chest
>tfw working out chest too much that it looks like gyno under a shirt (I swear it's all hard muscle)
Kill me

>those forearms and wrists
bruh

my dad lost his hair as he aged. Basically has smooth legs, and I never had that much hair going through/after puberty

It depends on your genetics. My German ancestors came to America during the colonial era and raped some natives. Now I have patchy facial hair. Also chest hair is a Jewish thing. Don’t be Jewish user.

Body hair is genetic and some guys just don't have much, regardless of their T level. Low T would show itself most noticeably in your voice, as testosterone thickens the vocal cords.

>Having zero grasp of the basic understanding of human biology and sex
You don't need to be a biologist to understand the indicators of high testosterone. But I understand that you never had a good sex education class in your life so in reality you are just ignorant, like a nigger. You can use all the signs I listed above to tell if someone has higher testosterone. Bigger hands? higher t. Facial hair? Higher t. You should wear a dunce cap when walking around in public.

>not having foldable hands
How do you stow your arms for storage?

you know NOTHING about biology, BOY

Haha nice gynnocomastia. Also stop sucking in that gut. Have bitch tits and your physique is disgusting, work on it.

Go to the gym faggot

>be me
>high T
>no chest hair
>back and legs look like a brown bear before shedding

feels good 3bh

hahahahahhahhhahahaha look at all these low t faggots.

t.hairy legs and arms since 15

not having a father of father figure to teach you the way of mandom has been linked with lower test.

Look up how to tell if someone has high testosterone you hairless vampire.

I have hair halfway up the shaft of my benis. Please kill me

>22 years old
>no chest hair
holy shit dude, I turned into a hair monster overnight when I turned 12.

What the fuck do you do if you were raised a bastard? Is there no redemption?

Stop that you freak of nature, you’ll have cripple wrists early in life.

Here are the signs

pretty sure it's just a genetic difference in testosterone expression, not necessarily soyboy syndrome.

I'm almost positive if you give Asians testosterone supplements they won't grow body hair.

I'm 21, hairy as shit and my hairline receded by like 2 inches this year.

But then I'm Jewish so my alien biology might be different than a human's

ew, you have NIPPLES? real men don't have nipples. you're almost as freaky as a woman with a clit!

no it isn't

I'm 34 and don't have any chest hair. don't mind one bit. i got a strong body. though its not really always true, i see chest hair as sort of subhuman barbarian trait. I have facial hair and pubic and underarm hair, but no chest hair. to me that's fine. rather be hairless than hairy.

That was actually a troll pic of me doing a bad pose on purpose but I don't think my physique is really that bad or good. I work with what I got, I have shit genetics that gave me no wrists but a massive (proportionately) chest

just eat onions bro
t. /fit/

how much of a 56% are you? indians and blacks tend to be hairless. We used to mock a bolivian friend of mine because he had literally no hair in his forearms

All these soygoys.. just kys senpai

t. soygoy

>tfw hairy chest and body but patchy beard

Yes it is soy boy with no jawline

not a credible source and no it isn't

the whole T level is just a pharmaceutical gimmick to sell supplements to middle aged men who are weak cause they work in a cubicle and eat junk food and jerk off.

they say "oh you have LOW T, buy our pills!"

its a scam and just another way to make peopel insecure.

Live a balanced healthy life and accept who YOU are, don't waste your life being afraid of not being like the invisible "normal" instead spend the time expressing who you really are and taking care of the good body you were given.

anabolicmen.com/signs-of-high-testosterone/
Here's another faggot

>be 21
>no hair on chest
>hair on face is sparse and takes long to grow
>be 22
>hair on chest, back, stomach, and top of ass
>have to save face every weak

It usually is just a growth thing, unless your 30 and not growing anything just wait

>Hairy as fuck
Enjoy being hairless now, once you get older, that shit is going to get caught in ever piece of clothing you have that has a zipper.

If you're young that's pretty normal desu. When you get older you should be able to grow a mighty beard

There's a reason women don't have chest hair and beard you fucking retards

Having chest hair isn't """manly""". Sorry faggot.

OP do you look like pajama boy?

nothing to worry about. It's really not too fun being super hairy anyway. I have hair all over my legs, arms, chest, a little on my stomach. I thank God every day that I didn't get a carpet on my back

Your also a SJW.

yep, i had chest hair since 16 years of age

>Netherlands attempts to make another post-post-postirony meme instead of an actual response
watch this

Lol, quit trying to suck in your gut. It's plain as day that you're a fat fuck

haha!

not a credible source and you're still wrong

Ya I guess it's manly to be hairless like a woman and have a weak jaw. I bet your body fat is higher than a normal man's just like a chicks too.

That was just to make my chest big, look at my other response
You aren't high T until you become a satyr

Patchy beard is probably more normal than full beard desu.

I'm german-irish heritage, blue eyes, blonde hair, 6'2", with very thin blonde hair. Can grow spotty facial hair on face (only chin and mustache

This is what happens when a woman has higher t than you hairless bitch
healthline.com/health/high-testosterone-in-women#symptoms

I shave my shit. Have for years. Body hair sucks.

you freak of nature

t. low IQ arab

kinda wish I was with a chick with a big clit though.

>hairless like a woman

That's fucking gyno, lad.

ok but that doesn't prove your point. still waiting on a credible source

T. Hairless tiny dick Asian

I have a good beard and noticable hairloss but only one or two chest hairs at the age of 26.

Enjoy balding

>got chesthair
>can grow a moustache easily
>have ass hair
>have thick head hair

but for the life of me i cannot grow a beard.
feels bad man

Facial hair indicates high t so your good and hair loss also is a strong indicator that's why women loose less hair as they age then men do. You can hold some signs but not all and have high t. If you hold zero signs of it you definitely have low t.

Great, you have described the male phenotype which is subject to significanct variation secondary to differential gene expression and testosterone production. In fact there are probably men out their whom have a testosterone level at the lower end of normal who look 'manlier' than a guy with a high test level.

Your hereditary traits are influenced much more by your genetics than a single hormone.

I have seen guys with hypogonadism who look like a typical guys guy. In fact most of them are relatively hairy and in their 30s.

It does suck. It kind of looks like I'm wearing a flesh yarmulke.

TFW you have a hairsuit

Higher t has been used as a indicator for larger muscles that's why bodybuilders and athletes use it to get stronger and bigger. If you have low t it will be harder to gain muscle.

Homosexuality is the end result of too Much Soy in your diet!

Hair loss is not related to testosterone.

It is polygenic inheritance. Hair loss occurs in the face of DHT not Test.

I'm in the same situation, but I at least have hairy nipples.

pictures like that are why I started going back to church.

I have hairy-ass legs, armpits, and balls but no chest hair. Am I a soyboy?

I'm not an American goblin but rather a Polish subhuman, to my knowledge 100% so, which should make me pretty hairy--that's even more worrisome.

Your right. And low t indicates higher dht. So if your loosing hair your t levels are decreasing and dht increases.

>insults my dick size
>insults the race who will control the earth in 50 years time
Woman-tier insult.
Just admit that having chest hair is not attractive, nor is it 'manly'. There are thousands of examples of fat, effeminate, and otherwise disgusting men whose chests are hairy. The opposite is also true. If you define your masculinity solely on having chest hair, you are clearly a compensating faggot.
>muh chest is hairy therefore I'm a real man

Body hair is merely superficial. It's only regulated by estrogen receptors on the surface of your skin. You can the testosterone of prime Arnold and still be hairless if you don't have the genetic predisposition to develop body hair.