Lauren southern isn't a traditionalist she's a race traitor whore!

>lauren southern isn't a traditionalist she's a race traitor whore!
>meanwhile NEETs on Sup Forums jerking off to hentai and have never even held a woman's hand

So what? Men age like wine while women get uglier and crazier every passing day. They should worry not me.

Isn't Southern alt-lite anyway? I'm more concerned with crypto-feminist McCarthy's tradcore masquerading.

Holy shit. Thank you user.

How exactly do those two things contradict each other? I'm a virgin, therefore I want a virgin wife. And I'll travel to the end of the earth to get one, I don't give two shits about race

Stop defending coal burners.

What did you expect? Grown mature men discussing economics? Fuck no, this is Sup Forums. We're all edgy teens shitposting in Nigger Hate threads.

If you weren't a lazy neet you'd already have a virgin gf- it's not even that hard.

> Harp on about Western Christian values
> Goes against everything Jesus said and did
Alt-right hypocrisy thread?

this isn't Sup Forums, anons here have girlfriends. except the Finn knight obviously

That's pretty hopeful. Most people age pretty badly, men included. The stereotype of men aging like wine doesn't apply to both men, and while women seem to hit the wall around 30, men's best years are 30-38. After that you really gotta work to still be attractive. Not every man is Steve McQueen, they just think they are.

> heaps of MAGA ethno nationalist cunts have coloured gfs with coloured hair, pearcings, fat, loud and obnoxious
The hypocrisy is sickening, I hope it's not you guys I see all over facebook talking about ethnonationalism in public and dating fluorescent hambeasts.

It depends how you treat your body. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I am much better looking at 28 than I was at 18 while a lot of other guys from high school turned into bloated balding messes.

Yeah men usually don't start being attractive until around 30, so not surprised you look better now.

Just pointing out that the myth that men will be fighting women off when they're 40-50 is usually wishful thinking, unless you're extremely wealthy or one of the rare men who age extremely well. It's funny to keep seeing it repeated. Plus if you're ugly when you're young, you'll always be ugly. Much of it is genetics. Taking care of yourself will always be the best anyone can do though, and no one should ever stop doing that.

Hey lauren, u mad? Take of those pounds of make up, you're not fooling anyone

i only jerk off to the purest of 2D trap hentai. anything else would just be degenerate.

This is an actual except from her book. This is what OP is defending.

qqqqqqq

My gods, that... excerpt... this is why 99% of women shouldn't be writing books...

Excerpt 2

HOW IS A FAT NIGGER THE PERFECT BODIE?

>NEETs on Sup Forums jerking off to hentai and have never even held a woman's hand

Lauren Southern is finished with the Alt-Right. Noone likes a coalburner. She was never Alt-Right but they tolerated her. No longer will they after miscegenation reply.