Guys, I'm talking to a 10/10 pure anglo girl, we have just become friends but she listens to POC song...

Guys, I'm talking to a 10/10 pure anglo girl, we have just become friends but she listens to POC song, how can I redpill her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P70Ypdbd3oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask her about classical music or something and get her to listen to it but make sure its a really good song.

Rape her into submission to you.

is it bob marley?
if so its ok
if not you have some work ahead of you

>make sure its a really good song.
Can you show me a really good one with no fail?

start with pixies, siouxi, brahms and wagner

tell her you love BBC as well.

Maybe get to know her better before scaring her.

t.Open Nazi Buddhist

How about you stop being a racist?

You stormniggers are too much! LOL

She can't listen to a song by a non-white?

Autistic basket case!

>POC music
plenty of 20th century black music is great pre-hip hop. could you really be mad at her for stevie wonder?

do. I'm talking about rap and things only niggers listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=P70Ypdbd3oY

She's already a lost cause though.

Why would she listen to "songs" at all, if she was a decent person?

Put on some Screwdriver. And give her a copy of Culture of Critique, and make her watch Greatest Story Never Told. I would do that ASAP. She can be saved.

kek

Let her do her thing. She'll come around when you win her. Push too much and she'll bail. You have to be fun. BTW, it better be "party and bullshit" by biggie smalls.

>mocks stormfags
>posts pic of biggest stormfag in hollywood (other than Christian Bale)

Did Bale get redpilled when he worked with Spielberg and Disney when he was a kid?

Boogies entertain me. I actually enjoy the novelty of negro music. Let them sing and dance.

Just lock her in the basement, so all she can listen to is German opera and Hitler speeches!

You can do it stormnigger, save the white race by kidnapping one thot at a time!

Take her to the nearest ghetto for a bite to eat. Not enriched enough to get you killed, just maybe robbed. Make sure she takes valuable things and you can take nothing. When she gets robbed of her precious belongings, only then will she know the true nature of the basketball-american and let it all out.

>can I redpill her
first thing you need to ask her if she has ever fucked a nigger or spic
if she says yes just quietly walk away

Yeah most likely.
"I ain't working with no fucking Jews in this film!"- Christian Bale on one of his many meltdowns

lel, I bet that was on Terminator Salvation

He was redpilled during Swing Kids. It happens often during research for the role. Same happened with Billy Zane during The Believer.

So while with Disney