...Well Sup Forums?

Your response to this asshole boomer is...

Other urls found in this thread:

akinokure.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-songs-by-jews-annoying.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-1
youtube.com/watch?v=uMSf4CAEVLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not wrong

>defend millennials

lol no

Who can forget?

well, hes right

I was born in 87 and could most definitely talk in the 90's.

Millenials couldnt talk in the 90s? So they were mute until they were teenagers?

He's right dude. Fuck off mate

He may be right but boomers created millenials with their outrageously shitty parenting.

Well, yeah. I didn't say he was wrong. But let's get real here, who do we hate more, boomers, or millennials?

THIS

FUCK

90s were racist as fuck lol

white ppl actually had some strong motorcycle gangs back then

Boomer trash like this has sat by ideally as the west continues to import non white 3rd worlders.

I would cut they faggot so hard if we crossed paths. All boomers are fucking trash. We should murder boomers, fuck their mail order wives and steal their wealth.

Who taught them all this marxist bullshit?

My Parents were born in 1965 and 66. Are they boomers or gen Xs?

id say millenials

Lots of shit was racist. People just weren't going out of their way to earn dopamine by being asspained about it.

>implying
You just now know that niggers hate you and want to genocide you now. Knowing is better than not knowing.

I think technically x? I thought boomers was everyone born in the 50s.

GAS THE BOOMERS GERONTOCIDE NOW

X

Oh really? Like the LA Riots? Like when Muslims were spat on and villafied following 9/1? Yeah real great race relations you had there Joe Boomer.

Pretty much this, they also indebted their countries with outlandish social programs and ruined their bodies eating absolute garbage and created the housing bubbles so they could retire in luxury by personally indebting the next generation. They also started mass migration which caused their own cultural genocide. History will remember the hippy generation as the one that single handedly destroyed the western world.

Fuck boomers.

>Your response to this asshole boomer is...
He's totally right.
Millennials come crying to their safe spaces the instant something appears to not properly address racial diversity or gender fluidity.

Mine were too.

Definitely Gen X. Boomers are like in their 60's and 70's now.

>tfw listened to "Christmas" music from the 40's and 50's on the radio today
>everything is about presents and gifts and that kike invention santa claus instead of actual religious celebration
>plus it's filled with nigger sounding jazz rhythms and jewish sounding shrill voiced women
Americans have been soulless materialist niggers since the (((Greatest))) generation at least.

>it is a shame millennials weren't aborted

He's right though.

They are right on the cutoff line, either boomer or gen x depending on each person.

It's just like late 90s kids, some of them act like millennials and I would call millennials and others act like genzers and I would call genzers

You forgot to mention the "go to college" meme forced on millennials to create massive amounts of debt that goes along with that housing bubble.

But yeah, Fuck boomers.

>90's
>Boomer
Come back when you're 18, kiddo

>single handedly destroyed western civilization
You're thinking of this though

Faggot millennial.

>remember before the internet when we were ignorant of what went on everywhere

That's because all those songs were written by Jews.

akinokure.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-songs-by-jews-annoying.html

>Millenials were born all the way back into the 80s
>They were in their teens near the end of the 90s
>Somehow all those millennials couldn't talk

No it's because kike media wasn't pushing as much toxic propaganda into the west

everything has been infested with commie SJW tier kikery

look at the Netherlands
we legalized fag marriage decades ago, no problem

THEN, under obama lgbt was introduced
now we have degeneracy rampant, trannies, fags and pedophiles indoctrinating children daily on tv, in shows, propaganda in videogames.

we do more work for less pay, wall street got a major bail out under obama, the same corrupt kike bankers responsible for the crash

israel bleeds the west, sends of american children to die in the middle east to product poppy fields in order to poison the populace back home with drugs prescribed to them by jewish doctors

ENTIRE POPULATIONS DISPLACED to make way for more lebensraum for Israel, terrorising everyone around them DESTROYING libya and syria, the main blockade from people escpaing poverty into europe, the promised land of welfare

I swear the west will have its revenge, we will be the answer to the final solution which has been post poned far too long.

>implying there wasn't internet in the 90s

The difference is it was too complicated, so retards and normies didn't use it to spout their idiotic ideas.

Yeah 90s was totally racially chill, brah.

Yep I did, and I also forgot to mention by destroying their bodies they have also ruined the healthcare systems in all countries.

In America you can't afford healthcare.
In CANZUK get free healthcare that doesn't exist.

Bu he's right though.

I remember the '90s well. Racism was treating people different based on their skin colour, it wasn't until the late '90s when (((immigration))) shot up that you became a racist for having an opinion. Pure coincidence that the (((immigrants))) weren't white.

If I'm being absolutely honest... probably millennials and I say that as a millennial

you, OP

yep

> remember the 60's when nothing was tied to generations and we all coexisted peacefully?
> that's because boomers couldn't shit on everyone yet

>coexisted peacefully

No. Virtually all crime rates have dropped significantly since the 90's. Just look at the FBI uniform crime report. Basically everything from rape, robbery, violent crime, murder etc. has dropped 30-40%.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-1

pic related. Screenshot of link

I told a racist "nacho cheese" joke the mid 90s and im 33.

> based

They could talk, but they didn't have twitter accounts that amplified their stupidity around the planet.

>20 years ago
>yay soon all the old people will die
>all the rayciss will be dead
>now
>every white person under 35 is a fucking rayciss

Yeah there definitely wasn't any riots in L.A. right?

>it wasn't until the late '90s when (((immigration))) shot up that you became a racist for having an opinion.
This shit right here.

Millenials, and I'm a millenial.

>Obama and his goons are millenials

You dun fucked up

I guess he forgot about in the 90s there was a huge riot about LA cops by niggers.

boomer genocide when?

>millennial
>born in the new millennium

In the 90s we were still 80+% white.

>remember the 60s and 70s where the greatest generation shit on the boomers because they were lazy hippy fucks who wanted the easy life and wanted to complain about everything?

lol right

Millenial here. Millenials are the absolute worst. Neocons suck, but just wait until our generation has as much influence as the boomers did.

He's right you know. We can't let the millennials get hold of the nuclear codes.

Why hate something that there's no hope for?
I've given up on Millennials ever changing.

Remember when the biggest issue in the US were all the satanists killing millions of newborn babies as sacrifices to satin.

pepperidge farm does.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMSf4CAEVLU

>I'll take LA riots and Rodney King for 6 million Alex

Hail victory brother

I will never get reasons why american or european young people hate on 60s-70s generation but i can tell about my reasons.

This Generation managed to ruin USSR and keep ruining Russia to this day. Almost every single person older than 45 is a fucking cunt and loves to abuse power and to threat everyone around them like shit. Worst thing is that they refuse to leave already and make some space for younger people.

What about the L.A. riots?

the reason gen z are racist is because theyre being raised by gen x, who are the last generation to remember life before mass immigration and a childhood not connected to the autism machines.
gen x built the internet and were the first generation to get redpilled in decades, just wait for the commie shitstorm thats coming down the line when the millennials are raising teenagers, thats if any of them make it there at all with all their balls being cut off.

That will never happen. There's a HELL of a lot more Boomers than there are Millennials.
Hence the name, "baby" boomers. The big baby boom after WWII. There was no baby boom to create Millennials.

Millennials were born between '85 and 2000.

Mine are both born in 66. Since the 80s was the decade where they went from teens to adults they are gen x.

What is this shit? The OJ Simpson verdict was a massive redpill for many people. Niggers were celebrating in the street for a murderer.

Yes there was. They just aren't white.

>couldnt talk yet
>blacks werent exactly takiing either

in the west, all the way through the 90s and 2000s it was always assumed the boomers would be passing on their wealth to younger generations but it isnt happening at all. theyre selling up everything including their jobs) and spending it on health care to keep them alive forever and "downsizing" to have more fun

Both
>Boomers created the problem
>Millennials didn’t fix it, but made it worse
It’s up to Gen-Z people like me (turning 20 next week) to fix this shit

>what are the la riots

He's actually right, think about it.

Nah Gen Z is racist because the leftists didn't know when to stop pushing, and because it's funny. Also I wouldn't worry about the kids of millennials. Every generation does it's best to not be like their parents.

A strong, resounding "MILLENNIALS".

We have a winrar

Awwww fuck. You're right. Goddamn it.

Millenials, uou know why? Because we hate millenials to!

The millennials failed as a generation. According to the Strauss Howe theory, they were supposed to be the heroes. They were supposed to be like the greatest generation and rise up and save us all, but they didn't. They're just Gen X but a bit younger. Now it's up to us to fix our society.

>OJ Simpson verdict
>Rodney king
>La Riots, a racewar in LA that was so severe that 60+ were killed in 72 hours
>Ruby ridge (an ATF assassination of a white nationalist)
>Rap acts like Ice Cube, Tupac, Public Enemy openly calling for violent revolution
>Overtown riots
>Late stages of the crack epidemic
>St Petersburg riots
>1995 black church burnings
>Central park 5 trial
>Abner Louima
>Oklahoma city bombing, carried out by a white nationalist
>David Duke serving in the LA state house and running as a major candidate in the LA senate and gubernatorial race
>LAPD corruption scandals, Rampart scandal
>Urban crime epidemic
>Crown heights riots

Yeah I totally remember how the races just coexisted peacefully back in the 90s. Things are so much worse now that we need to worry about some tweets from MUHLLENIALS. Jesus, why are boomers so universally fucking retarded?

>Muslims
Muslims aren't a race, and they deserved every bit of it and then some.

They're so completely unaware and don't even recognize the supreme hypocrisy they embody.

For all the shit they pulled as kids, you think they'd cut their kids some slack. But no, they're too busy caring about themselves and making sure they buy more cheap shit made on China.

My boss brags about how he has a "reverse mortgage". His house was paid off. Now he is doing a reverse mortgage which means he agreed on a fixed price for his house and the bank pays him money every month and in like 15 years they will own the house. He talks about how by then he will be ready to retire and move anyways.

He doesn't plan on leaving anything for his kids.

Reverse mortgage sounds dumb as fuck to me because property values almost always go up over time. So by agreeing to a price today he is getting less than what he could get for it in 15 years. A lot less.

I never saw a nigger until mid 2000s

The internet let people see the REAL information and not just the shite and lies that the only source of information - mainstream media - presented.

Boomers raised the millennials. Dumbasses. They made the US the way it is now.

that's a true fucking nigger right there.

lurk moar you fucking brainlet leaf

>It’s up to Gen-Z people like me (turning 20 next week) to fix this shit
Gen-z is people born after 2004 dumbass