Is Sup Forums unironically ok with rapists if they have useful political beliefs?

Is Sup Forums unironically ok with rapists if they have useful political beliefs?

No, all rapists should be executed like the old testament instructs, just like the fags

You dumb nigger, nobody has even accused him of rape.

It worked for Bill Clinton, sooooo....

Sorry, pedophilia is ok with you huh?

>innocent until proven guilty

basic concepts are lost on the left.

protip: for the majority of human history, women have been married off in their early teens, so pretending to use the bible as some sort of attack tool makes no sense.

but you're a libtard shill so you don't have any sense anyways

>if we just accuse them of shit that makes them guilty and then we can win elections against them!

foolproof plan, lefties.

15 years old is not pedo
its just right

where is the proof?

>back as savage subsistence farmers men fucked kids

Gee whiz, you're brilliant!

No one accused him of pedophilia either.

Wanna try again shill?

Yes, anyone who says otherwise has scope insensitivity.

put a millstone around your neck you filthy fake ass animal and drown in the ocean. then recover your body and throw it down a vagina well. you fucking masonic pedo anti male son of a slag

>why doesn't Sup Forums believe in guilty until proven innocent?

If some roastie edits her yearbook to make it look like her false rape accusation has some merit, yeah, I hope she sits on a step and has a really demoralizing hallucination with a strawman.

this isnt a trial. it's an election. and your degenerate whores for the zog and for molech

>selective amnesia
>memes
>straw manning
youve lost all credibility. youll blow yourselves out. reap what sow

Who did he even allegedly rape?

One of the most prominent allegations, the yearbook note, is just an affectionate (not even lewd or obscene) message about having a merry Christmas. And somehow this is damning evidence that he's a rapist?

>posts with fag flag and calls me a degenerate
You trying to prove you are a retard ?

yep. youre duped. youre satanic as fuck. who's he rape? fucken everybody. statutorily. and is a jew kike tranny bastard. i hate you all. go die

WTF I love pedophilia now

fox news (666) faked that story and nobody defends pedo rapists and signs year books and is a mall pedo whore like "him"

>selective amnesia
Since when did that forge signatures?

Is this even English ?

He was talking about Al Franken

Curious how the timing of these things just happens to coincide with elections so often.
Even if the accusations are true, why wait for the right moment to use it as a political tool?

Great argument, I like how you ironically used Jesus' language regarding abusers of children you sodomite child molester

Is this about the roy moore stuff where that whore admitted to faking his signature already?
Sage

since fake news and fake jews. real fucken pedos and embassy moves though. endorsed by the epstein putin pence pedo sodomite incest pisstapes president

>12-16yos
>"kids"

No. In the past these were more or less young adults.

Prove it and I’ll disavow.

>why doesn't Sup Forums believe in guilty until proven innocent?
You are either guilty or innocent. Innocent until proven guilty is about a presumption of guilt in a criminal court of law.

Civil courts use a much lower standard of siding with whoever is more likely in the right.

This isn't even a fucking court. Neither side is presenting reasoned arguments. There's no judge controlling who hears what. There is no jury sworn to fairness. Moore has a right to jack shit here. This is about rolling the dice on sending a pedo to Washington or just fucking not doing that.

Since you posted the meme, tell me at what age did Mary have Jesus.

sodomy is pagan shrine whoredoms of both genders. grabbem. hi fags grab my jewvankas. shit for brains meme artists. you have no self respect. all politics is fake. your entire country is shit. youve never won a war. you have a one party bottom bitch jew state for bibi

your posts are not making any sense. go to bed you nigger.
god doesn't exist, because if he did, he would have taught you English.

The rapist can just pay the father some shekels and marry her though. Maybe try not basing your morals off a jew religion.

>believing things without evidence

based retard

fuck off kike bastard youre going to be turned to ash soon

>We should get behind the leftist that supports killing babies.
No thanks

just rape em and blow em

same

Alabamian here. People like you are the reason Moore is getting more votes. Everyone here hates when people try to turn politics into an accusation shitshow. If you're accused when running for an election, you're essentially proven innocent on the spot. No one is dumb enough to believe this bullshit. And no one should allow politics to turn into, "which party can pay for more accusers than the other."

Not one accuser has decided to take him to court over this shit. They have nothing and are full of shit. So are you.

They know it, I know it, everyone knows it. Only reason you autists peddle this garbage is because you think youll gain politically.

Seriously you subhumans dont give a shit about women, niggers, goat fuckers, or penis mutilators. Theyre tools for you. I hope you die.

this. im gone. filthy serpents disliked the world over at a rate never lower than any other group

>believing Roy Moore isn't a pedo without evidence

Brain damaged cunt.

>believing the holocaust

best circumgoy. go catch some aids and box pox. the world is an ironic place. your vaginal tranny superiority will be your downfall's. just like adam's

>bix nood muggafuga jesus n shiz ooga booga
great arguments mr drunk le 56%

Kill yourself immediately.

these two are already spiritually dead

What a embarrasment you are.

>let's destroy people's lives just because we don't like them
>we should enact mob justice
Maybe we don't destroy lives based on hearsay, if it could happen to someone else it can happen to you

he's right. YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE WHORE

he's guilty even though he hasn't gone to court

destroy lives? why do you lie? why even take the chance? because youre fat and a centipedo pedo bear four leafed clover pedo. it's right on the republigoyim logo. upside down molech stars. own it

He's a schizophrenic fag poster who's constantly lurking Sup Forums for any Christian or Fag threads. Idk if there's more then one, or he simply has no life, because they clock in a lot of chan time it seems.

Other guy may be an embarrassment. You're just retarded. Want me to slap you again like the good bitch you are?

no worries. the epstein trial with the president can end in threats and all the pedos can rape YOUR kids. every thread in here is a fake satanic lie. you dont care about pedos. you are them

>let's destroy people's lives just because we don't like them
Roy Moore will still be a wealthy, influential former politician if he doesn't get into the Senate. His life won't be destroyed. And if not getting into the Senate does destroy your life, I'd rather destroy the life of the person more likely to be a pedo.
>we should enact mob justice
Obviously not, the mob in this case is Alabama. Alabamans are clearly fucking retarded.

memeing freudian baby dick sucking blood libel fucking skanks and whores. there's fuck all you can do to stop God's plan

Better to bring in a GOP pedophile who can be removed and replaced with another conservative, than to forfeit the race to Democrat baby killers. There is no good option, but one is better than the other.

Isn't it just accusations? Why has he already been branded a child rapist when nothing has been proven?

>Virgin Mary

You're right. I'm sorry. Your fantastic debate skills and arguments have slain me.

This is the court of public opinion. I am the jury. I am the judge. So are you. The media, also a judge, determines who hears what. "Innocent until proven guilty" is the best way to protect the innocent from us, the fallible judges.

Nice trips.

my goodness
>mob justice
>not a trial
>NEVER IMPUGN MY HOLY REPUBLIGOYIM
you made the memes. deal with em. you lie. youre shit. youre going to destroy your country. you already have

fuck off coward

Because due process doesn’t matter. You listen and believe, you bigot.

Youre right about that my bitch. Glorious thing is neither you nor I can know it nor stop it.

courts are not freedom of speech we can exercise outside of them

go fuck a bitch. defiled bitch

yeah, its not that hard to figure out he really is mentally ill

>American mental health care-system
>not even once

Rape doesn't exist.

I am accusing you of raping me. Prove that you didn't. You should be in jail and everything taken from you because you raped me. I have your signature from 20 years ago. Prove I don't have it and that you didn't do it, or I will do everything in my power to destroy your life. Why even take the chance to let you in public and be alive and healthy? Prove that you arent a pedo rapist libshit pedo, just like the mayor of Seattle.

Can the Rats throw enough of their own perverts they have been protecting for decades on a sacrificial pyre to bring down a President who literally dindu nuffin?

>"Innocent until proven guilty" is the best way to protect the innocent from us, the fallible judges.
Not rolling the dice on giving pedos high ranking seats in government is the best way to protect the innocent.

Neither fucking candidate has the right to the Senate seat. This is about two people fighting over a prize neither has, not about whether or not one person will have something they already have, be it money or freedom, taken away.

If your daughter was trying to decide which of two boys to date and one of them was an accused rapist and the other wasn't, which would you advise her to date?

I'm not 'okay' with rape or rapists.
I am also not okay with women not being able to defend themselves.
Pic related, THIS is female 'empowerment'. I use single quotes because this should be the fucking standard. Feel free to attribute your idea of 'female beauty' from here.

based republican jesus

If Alabama votes Moore for re-election, you can kiss the House and Senate goodbye.

If you think that the women coming forward are lying, you're a moron. Let's face it--most you believe that they are telling the truth. You just don't want it to be true, so you're making up reasons to disbelieve it.

If you think the timing is awfully suspicious--lessee, we're seeing a wave of women coming forward against sexual misconduct in all areas of the public sphere. Wouldn't it be odd if that didn't hit politicians? Notice that it's hitting both people on the left and right?

>re-election
what?

Looks bretty comfy desu senpai

I don't know why my fingers did that.

Hes canadian actually, i remember him posting under a leaf flag before the meme flags were implemented, ive been following him ever since. Hes good for a laugh every time he decides to post

it didn't happen, but even if it did, then good for him. there is absolutely nothing wrong with consensual sex with 15 year olds.

Yes.

Kys op your really confused, pedo is pre pubescent, it was never rape, and in 1978 married at 16 was common, so stay shill...

Keep trying in 2 days Moore will be the senator for alabama. I recommend you use draino brand to kys.. it's effective.. best to stock up now...

Busting up the Epstein pedo ring — which includes Trump and Clinton— is lonnnnnng overdue.
I wonder why.

You can make decisions with preponderance of the evidence, why does Sup Forums sperg out about this, kek. If it wasn't for that concept, you wouldn't be able to get anything done during the day without consulting an expert witness for putting on your shoes to confirm that the shoes are in front of you

If the “accused rapist” was accused by commies and the “not accused” was actually a rapist protected by Jewish pedos, I would choose the “accused rapist” as will the voters of Alabama. Prepare for butt hurt, asshole.

>Rapist

You don’t get it. None of us believes a goddam thing from the Washington Compost.

>Notice that it's hitting both people on the left and right?
Not even CLOSE to equal proportions, though. Let's be honest about that much.

As soon as he found out about Epstein's story, I cut off all contact.

We are all fucked as a society if we continue this trend of “just believe the accuser”. This is America, you are entitled to due process no matter what the allegations.

This. Otherwise we should just go back to forming lynch mobs and hanging nigg--

Wait.