Niggers are stronger than whites!

>niggers are stronger than whites!
Wrong. There isn't a single nigger world record holder, Olympic medallist, or world champion in Olympic weightlifting. Olympic weightlifting is the preeminent strength sport on the planet. It requires the highest level of talent out of any strength sport.
>b-b-but niggers don't do it!
Wrong. It's an official Olympic sport. Nigger countries and western countries with niggers bring niggers to the Olympics or world championships when the talent is there.
>b-b-but blacks are better at fast twitch muscle fibre events!
Olympic lifting is ALL fast twitch fibres. Elite level Olympic lifters have been shown to be more explosive than sprinters (at the beginning of a sprint) and jumpers or matching them.
>b-b-but niggers don't do it because there's no money!
Then why do they other Olympic sports? Where they dominate. There's no serious money in those either.

Accept it. Whites are stronger than niggers.

Elite whites being stronger than elite blacks doesn't disprove the median black being stronger than the median white, statistically

Show me this quantified data.

Regardless, looking at best of the best is the best measure to determine the strongest race.

I don't have it, and I don't claim that the black is stronger than the white
I agree with this sentiment but the usual context people discuss this is about the average population

>usual context people discuss this is about the average population
I've seen the opposite, usually it's comparing the best.

Oscar Figueroa gold at Rio

Haha, Benis :--DD

There are a few outliers that you can't count on 1 hand, but they're so statistically insignificant compared to chinks or whites that it isn't even worth mentioning.

You can*

Read the first sentence of your post. Are you still trying to sound smart? This is why the other kids at school don't like you. That's enough internet for you today.

>change my catchy sentence to mention 1 handful of niggers that usually won because the best whites didn't compete

Cringe

>Argentina
>white
Pick 1

Muhammad ehab. Egyptian. Gold at Worlds

Not a nigger.

Top 10 countries by world championship medals.

Is ehab white then? Do you know anything about this sport? There's a few questions for you to think about op

Top 10 countries for the Olympic games

How about you read the op retard. I was talking about whites and niggers specifically. Not whites and Arabs or Persians or anything else. Whites and niggers.

What would you like to me to do with that chart? Make up an new argument for you?

What's your point? He is nowhere near being the best. Nor does a handful of niggers contradict my op.
Having to cherry pick hard huh.
You a butthurt 56% or full negro?

>How about you read the op retard. I was talking about whites and niggers specifically. Not whites and Arabs or Persians or anything else. Whites and niggers.
Why because white boys are always BTFO by them? Stay mad manlet!

Nothing you can do, just accept you're wrong.

All these mad amerimutts, kek.
Look at these charts, combine the golds and you'll see whites are the best.

>there isnt a single nigger Olympic medalist

Just responding to the op. What do you know about weightlifting? Do ethnicities with long torsos and short femurs do better than ethnicities with long femurs and short torsos? How was CrossFit today fagot? DYEL?

>butthurt amerimutt
Face it negro, WHITEY be stronger.

>Then why do they other Olympic sports? Where they dominate. There's no serious money in those either.
Usain Bolt is making $33M a year in endorsements whereas the most elite strongmen and Olympic lifters on the planet are lucky to scrape together enough for a basic middle class existence after all of their expenses (trainers, travel, supplements, gym fees etc) are accounted for. Even the ones who are turbo shilling for every supplement company and muscle mag (and these are mostly aesthetics focused e celeb types, not actual strongmen) are probably doing only slightly better. Add all of the fact that elite level lifting does incredible damage to your body (inb4 whatever, you don't see track guys dying at 40 for no reason) and you have one of the worst sports to excel at. It's just not worth it for some jacked uber nig when they can make millions in the NFL, or at least maybe get a free college education.

What, so you're saying the media and companies will latch onto succesful blacks more than succesful whites because it's perfect for the whole multi culti propaganda? Yeah no shit. Nice cherry picking though, there's blacks that are elite or the best in other Olympic sports and they aren't making that much money.