"Papa, can we go?

>"Papa, can we go?
> The Fuhrer has called for us to gather in celebration of our newly established ethno-state and to lynch the last of the niggers.
> I want to celebrate with our white extended family.
> Pleeeeease?"

What would you sacrifice to make this dream a reality?

Why would I want to kill innocent blacks who have a right to their own homeland?

I'd sacrifice anything and everything if I knew of a way to make this happen.

>What would you sacrifice
all niggers and shitskins

>innocent blacks
They must be physically removed, the last ones remaining imply to me they did not heed our warnings nor take our instructions seriously. Aka not innocent

Anything, Op. Anything

Do you think the murder of white farmers in South Africa is evil?

Niggers are just animals, they don't know right from wrong.

The ethnostate is here, its called West Virginia and it's ran by White niggers.

They will let you in for a little crystal meth.

SOROS DIVIDE AND CONQUOR SHILL
O
R
O
S

D
I
V
I
D
E

A
N
D

C
O
N
Q
U
O
R

S
H
I
L
L

This. It doesn't make sense to plot the behavior of South African blacks on the good/evil spectrum. They instinctively understand that whites are different from them, and just do what comes naturally. They murder because they perceive it to be in the benefit of their tribe as opposed to ours.

I think so.
Im a nigger btw

I would sacrifice my life. When are we taking the guns guys?

Lol

Stormnigger, you should love Soros because he is a Nazi collaborator.

We're ready

I'm pretty sure leafniggers will not be let in the ethnostate.

c-cute
I want a daugther like that for life.
>pleeeeeease?
Can't imagine that face doing that.
She just have smile and I feel like melting

The problem is that some whites believe that just because they can mimic human speech and be trained to wear clothing and eat with a knife and fork they are therefore human as we are.

Why are neo-nazis so degenerate?

10/10 pic

>Looks like the Nazis are reforming lads.
>*rev up the Lancasters*

myself, im a waste of space anyway

This.

Should have listened to the French after WWI and given half of Germany to France and Belgium and the other half Poland.

kek'd, self-humor on Sup Forums. Recovering inc?

>What would you sacrifice to make this dream a reality?
All of the Jews.

>.

God damn that quote is powerful.

>What would you sacrifice
The continuation of my bloodline, if it meant Whites lived and thrived. There is no limit to what I would give for my people.

stick around a few years, we'll need you.

I suspect a lot of white peoples sympathies towards Africans comes from their own blacks, which are really fucking white genetically comparatively
Actual pure bred Africans are fucking animals, ever see a real african and a western black talk to one another? It's fucking amazing

Spic here. I had a fight with my white gf yesterday but I think I'm gonna go make up with her just so I can fuck her tonight, I'm gonna throw in a few good pumps in for everyone in this thread. Cheers.

I would give my own life for all of you to live in that reality.

Much appreciated, user.

>those digits
Checked. I'm not going anywhere.

They are what happens when someone takes the red pill but can't handle the truth of the world. They can never unlearn the truth, so they mix it was hedonism in an attempt to drown the pain. It's quite sad, really.

Oldest ally, best ally

Bless you friend. I'd like to say I'd do the same, but of course, such things are easier said than done.

Shit thread

Portgual, why do you think it is our schooling system never mentions you as our ally yet you all know we were yours?
I fucking learned about it on Sup Forums and spent a weekend reading up on it