If capital punishment is morally justified, can war be morally justified as well...

If capital punishment is morally justified, can war be morally justified as well? Is a country that spends a large portion of their total spending on their military uncivilized ?

God is the author of morality, and repeatedly endorses justified war in the old testament. In the new testament, we're told that all of our lives are in spiritual warfare, and revelation talks about a future war to come where God has ultimate victory

You need education to build complex weapons systems moran

Education has a cut off point, where if you spend more money you won't get better results. I guess the mongoloid that made that 2012 era meme didn't know that.

I had never considered God could even be considered in this type of argument, but God and morality do seem to go hand in hand. So are you saying that all war is justified in the name of God or are you saying God made it an inherent part of human nature to conduct war?

I don't disagree, but is it uncivilized to do so ?

Defense is more important than ((((((((((((((education))))))))))))))

Morality must be objective, and the God of the Bible is the true God

No, I would say most wars are not justified. What I mean is waging war is a responsibility given by God to rulers, affirmed in Romans 13

Warriors are never civilized.

It's OUR culture.

Even if it is because we bear the burden as warriors the rest of the world doesn't have to spend or worry about defending themselves when they can call upon us to do so? Is it uncivilized to answer a call for aid from other countries, or is it more civilized to let other peoples/countries be destroyed by other peoples/countries even when we could do something to save one of them?

Need a source on that. I'm pretty sure the net revenue of the US education system (I'm talking all the money everyone pays into college, high school, continuing ed, etc) dwarfs defense spending.

But wait, you mean the STATE spends more on war than education. Fuck outta here, defense is literally the ONE JOB the state should have. The less of my tax dollars go to paying some union shitbag teacher in Detroit the better.

I wonder if they will ever make some kind of nuclear post apocalyptic rpg game set in Detroit.

>flushing money down the education drain
More funding does not improve test scores.

We're not educating anyone with integrated schools.

Because of Russia, China and NK.
Simple as that OP.

I don't have a source, some self important retard got butt hurt at me for saying it was propaganda on kike book then tried to virtue signal. Thought I would share it here and get more thoughts on it.

the left can't meme

Books are cheaper than bombs. Education simply doesnt cost as much as war.

Do people think that there's no such thing as diminishing returns when it comes to funding education? there's only so much you need to learn properly before it's redundant. People use to learn just fine in a log cabin school back in the day.

>A superpower takes away money from to military to education
>Can't maintain nuclear missiles because no money for the military
>Balance of terror is disturbed
>Competing superpower nukes the now defenseless nation
>profit???

The military is one of 3 things the free market cannot provide. It makes more sense for a state to spend on military than social programs. Free market education when.

The military doesn't pay for education

Not at all, "education" spending primarily goes to brainwashing people to accept open borders, white genocide and destruction of the host country (reversion to savagery).

You're an idiot if you think the education system in the USA is currently the best possible for white people.

Deregulating the education system would be far better than just throwing money at it. It has been proven already that spending increases on education do not improve test scores.

We live in the age of the fucking internet.

If you want to know something, you can find out cheaper and easier than at any point in the history of the entire fucking universe.

But military equipment is more expensive and complex than ever...

America spends more money on education than anyone else. Money isn't the problem. The fact that some "people" can't be educated is the problem.

education for the vast majority of the population is overrated, think about how much value added we really gain from some chump being able to recite obscure historical facts. virtually none. on the other hand there are reasons for military investment and military investment is by nature more expensive than other, simple, consumer goods which utilize less technology. only dumbasses think we should sacrifice our military technology because somehow teaching(or trying and failing to teach) nogs calculus will stop them from nogging. like 80% of education is signalling your human capital . in a better society we would have people take tests to determine there innate ability and then just fast-track them to jobs because there is no way the average person retains most of the facts that they have to memorize for school, nor is there reason to believe that they actually enjoy it. excepting professions that do actually require significant education, like engineering disciplines, nuclear physics, etc. etc.

Cowards and Fools.

Awwwww that child-like logic. So precious

>> Pre-med

Literally all undergrads are pre med

The US spends more per student than any other nation in the world.

Yes. War in the name of the highest good (read God) is justified. In fact the idea is that both side are at war due to a irreconcilable differences between highest good, and those who hold the real highest good are the victors. This is the same argument for colonization, manifest destiny, social structure itself, individualism etc.

I see your point, but not really.

There is a reason that even with the funding they do get they are going bankrupt. They aren't worth it in their current state.

>Money isn't the problem. The fact that some "people" can't be educated is the problem.

No the problem is the purpose of the edumacation system isn't to teach the students. It exists to give retarded left-wing teachers jobs.

The US military exists to give cuckservative retards jobs. We need to return to isolationism and small government principles by cutting both military spending and education spending.

The picture is a gross overstatement but the sentiment behind it isn't really wrong. The problem in America is that the money that goes into the educational system is wasted on useless bureaucracy and administration instead of on actual educators.

The problem isn't the amount of money that goes into the educational system, the problem is that it ends up in the hands of people who are worse than useless, they are making it worse. It would literally be a better policy to have all the diversity and special interest hires and most of the administration staff be told to not do any work. That way they at least wouldn't cause problems.

The US pumps a SHITLOAD into education, however... it doesn't work. Pumping in even more money makes it not work at a higher expense.

Money is not the solution to educational woes.

Thucydides didn't even fucking say this it was William Butler and that's not even the quote, what the actual fuck.

And if a foreign power decides to invade because we cut our military do we just roll over and let ourselves be conquered and killed then ?

Without methods to defend a civilization you have no civilization to educate.

those aren't invaders they're refugees shitlord

cant fix stupid

Why would Satan start Armageddon if he knows he will lose?

for the lulz

Technological development is extremely expensive. Scientists and engineers are costly and so are exotic materials and tools.
Teachers are glorified babysitters that are paid to watch the brood of the production-class while they slave-labor all day.

A civilization that spends its education money on the ungrateful, niggers, and degenerates is not fulfilling its job to educate successful people, and ends up spending money worse than the military, which at least fucks shit up as the job description entails.