Roy Moore in 2011: Getting rid of amendments after 10th would 'eliminate many problems'

BASED Roy Moore in 2011: Getting rid of amendments after 10th would 'eliminate many problems' edition.cnn.com/2017/12/10/politics/kfile-roy-moore-aroostook-watchmen/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iqtdW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this guy great or what?

bump

Where is the lie?
no income tax
no women voting
no nigger voting
legalized racism
limited federal gov

exactly! Roy Moore for president 2024

whoa, I never saw that before.

archive you nigger
archive.is/iqtdW

He's correct.

Because the presstitutes are presstituting hard.

I can't wait until Tuesday

>itirwiniii

Bump
Hell yeah

like chris cantwell use to say. after trump i want the next president to say fuck off nigger you have about 2 months to get the fuck out. whitey back and we are coming for the heebs next. watch out world we're back. i tend to agree. and with blm/antifa whites might just get angry enough then we snap

He's not wrong.

Great or not, he's absolutely correct.

Moore will lead the Republican Party to a new era of glory.

The best part is if they had lead with this they would have had a shot, but since they blew their load with the false molestation claims the guy is pretty much invincible now, nothing they say can top "OMG BABY RAPIST!" and people will just brush it off as CNN being CNN!

Congrats liberals, you played yourselves

He is not fucking wrong!

>the answer is 42 eggs and it's not on the paper.....

The 13th Amendment was a mistake

the constitution itself was a mistake
they should have kept the articles of confederation

He is right all the other amendments are kikery

Fuck make this guy president

Goddam if we don’t have a new hero!

just getting rid of the 19th would fix the majority of all problems

And the Feebs are coming up dirtier than a nigger noodling for catfish.

Is this supposed to make me dislike Roy Moore? Lol

this desu

Honestly the Republic will never return unless the 17th were repealed

Seems fair I mean they were the Bill of Rights

Based

>when you hear a candidate suggest bringing back slavery

there is not one anti zionist anti pedo left in either party but these fatty molech elephants are really something else

>Implying Roy Moore wants to get rid of Slavery Amendments because he said "a lot"

He has my vote. May he expose the elite treason like, in my opinion, McCain, and the rest of the Obama Coup

Mirin' those digits

Give it up. He will win. It's already over.

They are irrevelent considering that blatant, uneducated racism is not only wrong and stupid, but also frowned upon by many.

They clearly spent a lot of Sorosbux ranching up the women involved in this kike-led witchhunt. This means that Moore is worrying to the globalist scum. Until he comes out as a massive zionist or some shit, he needs your support, yanks.

It's on boys, it's on.

Sup Forums wants to bring back Jim Crowe laws
That shit wouldn't fly in modern day america

Keep the 18th

>Where is the lie?no income taxno women votingno nigger votinglegalized racismlimited federal gov

are you really retarded enough to fall for the populist appeal to strong man authority for a second time?

First if you were using a real news worthy source for this information i would actually believe you. Second If that were to happen Anarchy and Riots would Splurge out everywhere and start killing and would target officials everywhere so um yeah i'll put it to you like this the common people have a thin line of tensions for the government after all the failures of restoring the economy and bring jobs back from over seas and um yeah were going to need our amendments from the 2nd to the 25th and the 24th amendment is the only one we can peacefully replace our current failed government with a newly formed government that's more successful.

Also Get triggered xD!!!!!

>implying any states would implement jim crow laws

I never thought there was any chance we could be talking this soon about repealing the women's vote. And now the left is putting it into the thought-stream. Amazing.

guys... what if we just repealed the fucking federal government already, and became 50 different north american countries, and territories and occupied nations can finally be free? *gasp*