What do you call the group of people that are both soyboy and stoner? I'm talking about the guys that are also:

What do you call the group of people that are both soyboy and stoner? I'm talking about the guys that are also:
>big fans of rick and morty
>listen to classic rap ironically (don't even like it but it was featured in their favorite shitty movie)
>likes capeshit and star wars
>are CONSTANTLY trying to recapture their childhood

Why are you so mad about what other people like doing?

>ironically
soyboy here, it's not ironic

Mad? Where did I say I was mad? I was just wondering what to call people like that. Did you even read my post, leaf?

Brine Boys

(Because of LE PICKLE RICK)

XD

jewish people

>at a friend's birthday part last weeked
>sitting around a fire pit taking shots of whiskey and smoking bowls
>One guy goes on a 10 minute rant about how rick and morty is really intellectual and how people who don't like the show just don't get it and aren't smart enough to really comprehend it.

Wish I would have recorded it honestly. It was the most stereotypical rick and morty fanboy bullshit I have ever heard. I didn't think these people actually existed and were just a meme. I wasn't just a comment the guy made. He went on for several minutes straight about it.

Rick and morty is a good show, fuck you. You're probably not even an atheist. Checkmate.

i thought we all agreed this was called a bugman

Pic related

California English? da fuq

The guy who fucked your crush in High School and have your a stoner hating complex

Fuck Boys

I'm so tired of these INSECTS in my world
I am going to remove them

ebonics

Rick & Morty isn't a soyboy's TV show though. I mean, they watch it, but they don't understand the meaning behind it. Deep down, it's redpilled as fuck and is a critic of feminism, marxism, and multiculturalism. In fact, it's reverse anti nihilism too. It's literally 97D post unironic chess, and soyboys and unknowingly being redpilled while watching it.

TO BE FAIR

i live in california and all i have on this list is the desire to marry an asian woman, where does that leave me Sup Forums?

dude, bro, sick, buttery, hella, gnarly etc.

i talk like that but im from florida. i grew up exclusively listening to socal punk bands and i skated so my own little cultural exposure was all shit from california. im 32 years old and i still say dude and gnarly.

i got those glasses too. fucking faggots ruined star wars man. i know its "muh sekrit club" shit but when i was a kid id wash cars and do stuff like that to get money and go to the comic store and buy the old 80s star wars toys and i had all the technical manuals. then 1,2,3 came out and all of the sudden it became like capeshit and every faggoty "nerd" was all into star wars. it was better when it was an obscure franchise that hadnt released movies in 10 years.

What's wrong with Star Wars?

The other stuff you mentioned is all crap though.

You're either a weaboo, beta, or a Jew.

Immediately dropping to a highly defensive position is a clear indicator that you are mad.

Go back to shitting on people in YouTube comment sections soy boy.

All of starwars after the original trilogy is shit. The new movies are just SJW propaganda. The good guys are as multiracial and diverse as possible and the villains are all white. The one black storm trooper defects and becomes a hero.

>like Rick and morty (new season was shit)
>smoke herb
>be fat
>like star wars
>play video games
>have job
>vote hard right wing parties every election

Debate me

How, Australia?

Eventually you'll realize the original trilogy was shit too.

>lets make a list of overarching hobbies and maneurisms
>lets then label the list and fit people into it

Like fucking clockwork JIDF/Lefty/Get fucked you easy to read planners.
Also you soyboys all self conscious about your weight because you've got a good metabolism and don't eat like a fucking hippo, just keep drinking your protein and work out eh. Big guys always tried to bully.

Finally someone from my fucking Timeline.
It's crazy here man. What the fuck is going on in this universe.

>autistic bug clicking noise intensifies

I dunno, never met anyone that's like this, they seem to be everywhere online though.

I call them idiots

no one remotely intelligent finds media engaging after age 19 or so

Must be a burger thing

Those are just numales

>no one remotely intelligent finds media engaging after age 19 or so
Yet here we are
>idiots

>are CONSTANTLY trying to recapture their childhood

They were raised by single mothers, they didn't have a childhood
They are trying to experience a childhood as an adult

Bugmen

Pretty sure it's a shrimp on the barbie thing

Manchildren
Numales
Soyboy still works in this context

I guess I meant broadcast media

Sup Forums is so different from the form and substance of media it really needs a different term

and yes if you like tv you are dumb. children stop playing ith their toys, adolescents stop being obsessed ith music and if you are intelligent tv is boring if you are intelligent

I stopped liking it at age 15 and I didn't need to be "pilled" to see its all garbage

A stoner. Stoners eat processed foods that are high in soy.

I know exactly the type you're referring to here, but how did they get the bugman moniker?

Those are classical manchildren

Degeneracy of our nation. We need to make special gas chambers for them.

Stoyboy

I guess you can interpret it however you want but theres a pretty lengthy video on YouTube of the creator of the show unironically freaking out and calling everyone in America that didn't think exactly like him a nazi. Any red pills are in the eye of the beholder and, im 1000% certain, completely unintentional

>star wars
>ever obscure

Yeah, nah. The faggots have gone out of their way to process their love of star wars and try to sjw it up in the last several years but you're beyond delusional if you think star wars was ever niche in any way

>soyboy
>worst meme

I love Rick and Morty
I smoke weed on the reg
I have an amazing job
My favorite rapper is pac
Star Wars is dope
I bench 275lbs for reps, have around 10% BF at 172lbs
I fuck girls you could only dream about
I’d slap the shit out of you and take your girl if she wasn’t a fucking mongoloid

And OP is a FAG.

okay.

>172 lbs
>be a manlet burnout loser
>brag on the net

like clockwork

>aktually

The last time I watched TV, Battle star galactic was still new on scifi channel

Don’t worry dude we just got another boatload of redditors you can tell by the die hard beliefs in conservatism, the love for rick and north and the disgust at racial pride and natsoc. Lurk moar reddit faggots you don’t change /pol. Pol changes you

This seems very specific. Did you have a falling out with your bfs?

You should have gone on the same rant about XRA

those are called soyboys
you think pot makes you manly? fuck no.

Hahaha right on dude! "WUBALUBBADUB DUB" right? I'm glad there's more of us fellow intellectuals on this board, God this "soyboy" shit is the worst meme. I'm an "Ent" too (haha get it?), I mostly just vape these days though.

Niggerbeats make me angry

Wow my faggot hippy friend said the same thing.

> you don’t watch rick and morty man?! It’s very intellectual.

Sorry I don’t take cues on intelligence from a cartoon

I'M CRUTCH RIIIIIIIIIICK

It seems like you're just a stereotype of the alt-right. Why not transform into a Chad, and make the Right look good?

>edgy futurama is a good show because cartoon violence and cursing

Haha please be trolling

>what do you call the group of people that are both soyboy and stoner?
Degenerative cancer that ruins the name under fandom, also dudeweedlmao.jpg

I smoke a lot of weed and hate all the shit you listed and glasses-wearing faggot soyboys so I don't see your point

kek at this gif

i lift 3 times a week and do cardio in between. But, I smoke weed all day every day, because it helps me trade crypto and profit consistently.

:>

shit replied to the wrong post

>Be fat
>Smoke herb
>Into comics and starwars
It doesn't matter who you vote for at the end of the day your a waste of air and you should improve yourself. Degeneracy comes in all shapes and sizes.

10 years ago or so?

for me its been nearly 20 years

there might be one good thing out of 1000 but for me the time is not orth it

tv is literally for brainlets. but that is taboo to say

no man they're everywhere, what's interesting is most of my friends my age don't watch (24 yrs old) but most people 1-3 years younger than me are obsessed. Rick and Morty fanboyism is extra toxic when it's combined with a 19 year old's pseudo-intellectual worldview.

>inb4 some oldfag calls me out for calling out people slightly younger than me.

I know I'm still young and naive relatively.

TO BE FAIR YOU MUST HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ TO BROWSE Sup Forums

Weed is gay and a childish waste of time. Dan harmon is sort of clever but also a huge alcoholic because too many red pills. Stoners are ALL faggots, no exception. Rick & Morty is pretty good, though.

>I destroy my lungs and workout guys I'm a walking meme man. I'll fuck your chicks dude and kick your ass over the internet. I'm so badass it's not even funny like I'll fuck your chick dude. I'm walking PICKLE RICK!!!!
T. Morty

I watch about ten hours of tv a year. It works out to be a little more than a season of one show. I'm not proud and wish it was less. I spend too much time on the Internet so no time is saved, at least Internet is interactive.

Isn't it wild when memes become real life?

>Dan Harmon
>too many red pills.
[citation needed]

It is the difference between worship and being simply entertained. The Soi Boi will unironically explain how the francise (paticularly the newer movies) really tackle deeper philisophical and societal problems. And more then just present these problems the movies (paticularly the newer ones) really present a positive path forward for Humankind. (and wookies too(teehee))

I like rick and morty and listen to classic rap unironically. Nas and Big L are my faves. I also smoke weed.

thank God I'm a chill stoner dude and not a lame Redditch stoner

Wait how is rick and morty bad?

Found the soyboy. Everything you like doing makes you a fucking faggot. Holy shit.

(((Dude)), (ease up)) (on (the) (parentheses)).)

I would roll up on you and end your porch monkey ass in a drive by and then have the most restful sleep that only a righteous man can enjoy.

also

>unironicaly getting butthurt because someone smokes weed

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Fite me like a man

ya i'd rescind that, cali colloquia ain't all bad.

it's an autist thing, plz no bully

pol is probably one of the higher avg intelligence places on the net and probably the smartest of the open platforms

10 sounds reasonable. there are a couple of really old things I put on every so often and it gets turned on a lot at some of my buddies places as they turn old and apathetic

Bugman?

>That ID
>Apologizes for soygoys
Go to sleep Jeb.

You are not worthy of honor and will be exterminated without ceremony like the vermin you are.

Nice poe dude.

pic VERY related

>canada
Didn't even read

Saturday anime and mst3k were sooo comfy. nostalgia.

>Hi I'm OP, What do you call "X, Y, Z?"
>specific references from someone I know
>Pretend I'm not fishing for a punchline.

Call 'em a faggot.

>avoids the point i brought forward because it brings him great discomfort and he knows he can't reply without looking like an idiot
Didn't even try