There was nothing wrong with Brailsford at all!

>There was nothing wrong with Brailsford at all!
>see pic related
Should someone suitable to be defending the public have this inscribed on their weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeneralBrnovich
youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU?t=2m33s
minds.com/newsfeed/786790884145369088
youtube.com/watch?v=tLYIum2X2fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you inscribe your gun you are either a faggot or a nigger. Fact

The other side says "Simon says;"

>defending the public
The majority of cops are not their to defend the damn public. They are niggers and psychopaths and are their for to be "big dog" "tough guy" thug niggers

shut up noguns

Yes, it's a fucking killing tool and he gives it the recognition it deserves. Unlike the rest of you faggot manchildren who have degraded them into glorified toys.

>being so much of a faggot you put Trump's head on your gun
Fucking hell

What do you expect from a polymer owner?

Does it trigger you? Do you feel triggered? On a scale of 1 to 10 how triggered are you? If being triggered was a color what color would you be? Did your 23andme results say you were 42% triggered?

>Should someone suitable to be defending the public have this inscribed on their weapon?

Let me explain how it works

The officer's inscription on the weapon has nothing to do with his state of mind when shooting daniel shaver. So it's thrown out of court and the jury isn't allowed to see it. We don't want the jury judging the officer based on irrelevant information that arouses emotions.

But the inscription was a perfectly good reason to fire Brailsford.

It only matters in the way that looks good for the department. Does that make sense?

Ahhhh yeah is that some sweet alaska post some more of that mountain air

Is this alaska?

>"We're Fucked"

Your polymer goes well with tanning beds, hair tint and filet of fishes....

He was right you are a faggot

>Let me explain how it works
>The officer's inscription on the weapon has nothing to do with his state of mind when shooting daniel shaver.
Glad you cleared that up for us....
It obviously shows this little faggots state of mind. His state of mind was that guns are call of duty bullshit that you use to act tough and look cool.

SIR ...HEY LISTEN SPTO ME, SIR!
PUT YOUR HAND UP!!!
LOWER YOUR HEAD!
PUT YOUR HAND ON THE FLOOR !!
SLOWLY
SIR, SIR!
HEY!!! HEY.
HEY. SIR
S-L-O-W-L-Y.
IF YOU DONT COMPLY ILL SHOOT YOU.
Now do a handstand.
Handstand!
NOW WALK BACKWARDS
NOW WALK BACKWARDS WHILE SIMULATING THE AN IRISH TAP DANCE WITH YOUR FEET IN THe AIR, SIR.
Now reach with one hand behind you and stick your links in your ass

Pinky, Sir.
RIGHT NOW!

HES REACHING FOR A GUN!
*BAM* *BAM*
*BAM*
*unload whole magazine*

TARGET DOWN, I REPEAT TARGET DOWN

so what was the excuse for omitting the bodycam footage from the jury?

apparently this manlet smirked as the wife wept during the trial

Eh, it's a common off the shelf part. Tacky, but you can't get too mad about it.
He might have pulled the trigger, but the guy shouting orders and whoever was in charge of their shit-tier operation got the drunk killed.

Jews told you that, huh.

>cops thought you could hide scoped rifle in basketball shorts

It's a self defense tool you drooling manlet. The closet faggot that shoved you into lockers in high school is still more powerful than you. You have tribal tats I bet

>kekmod

should've been found guilty for that alone

>(You)
that officer couldn't GIVE instructions, typical manlet.

we never used to let manlets join our police force for this exact reason, they need to prove how tough they are by letting loose bullets.

Self defense by killing, yes. Let's not play the semantics game, sophist. There is not a single self defense doctrine on the planet that involves shooting NOT to kill.

>muh bad optics
It's a tool that performed it's function. Fucking lawbreakers who can't follow basic commands.

No not triggered. Unless that's Trump himself, dude's just a fag for putting some other man's head on his gun.

They didn't. The bodycam footage was sealed from the public so the jury wouldn't be exposed to outside public opinion on the video during the trial.

It's misinformation that the jury wasn't shown the video.

Uh, when that little door is opened, you are fucked.

officer cant follow basic protocol it seems, enjoying manlet dick in your mouth?

Deterrent

He got fired from the Dept for that violation.

>No not triggered.
>dude's just a fag for putting some other man's head on his gun.
This is the very definition of being triggered.

Triggered: (of a response) caused by particular action, process, or situation.

REAL TOUGH FUCKIN GUY

Would it be better if he had:
>WHAT ARE YOUR PRONOUNS?

you sound triggered bro by the fact that you want to suck another grown mans dick

manlet cera

Neither, noguns

its a cheap 4$ dust cover you can buy off amazon. Who the fuck cares.

So, you're triggered too...
We're all "triggered"....

>fixed rear iron sight
>with a compm4

Not only is this dude a fucking murderer, he's a /k/ level newbie faggot.

>durr manlets
Fuck off gay shill faggot. These fags really try to pass this is off as "manlet" issue. Taller cops have done and do the same for. Go be a gay bitch shill in your grave. The issue is worthless trash cops period.

Probably the people he "fucked" over by pretending he was a cop.

They showed the video just not the entire video. They stopped some time before the victim was killed.

ROCK STEP OUT FROM BEHIND THE HILL

GET DOWN ON THE FUCKING GROUND. MINERALS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY YOU LITTLE SHIT OR THE NEXT MOVE YOU MAKE WILL BE YOUR FUCKING LAST.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL BLOW YOUR ROCK BRAINS OUT AND SLEEP LIKE A GOD DAMNED BABY ON A SET OF MONSTER TITS

DO YOU UNDERSTAND. I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTA- *pop pop pop*

No. The partial video that stops before the shooting was shown to the public. The jury saw the whole video.

>Punisher skull
Confirmed for scared beta faggot.

No, you're clearly a faggot.

We're talking slang, and that's not how it's used, clown. That literal definition would means literally everything is a triggering

Deterrence through the threat of killing. Just give up. There is no logic that escapes the truth of it.

>>>this

Punisher grips, MONO LABIA, or that Boba Fett logo thingamajig are top tier faggot markings.

It's on the INSIDE flap. Which means HE'S fucked, because out of bullets...

I guess the Army's made up of /k/ level newbie faggots considering they run optics on weapons with fixed front sights

Only triggered faggot here is you

Fucking, huh? Go to k
Lurk moar

Ask me how I know that 99% of you faggots have never worked a day in security.

Who the fuck would want to be an insecurity guard.

You could have used 44% triggered. That would have been 100-56

>$13/hr to ride in an armored truck with all the tacticool accessories you want
Very attractive to all the high school drop outs who couldn't make the cut in the police academy

You really showed that rock who's boss.

top cuck

ONE HOP THIS TIME
RIGHT FOOT TWO STOMPS
LEFT FOOT TWO STOMPS ! NO NO I SAID TWO NOT THREE MOTHER FUCKER
* BANG BANG BANG*

Simon says cross your legs, and raise your hands. HANDS UP
didn't say simon says
* BANG BANG BANG *

All this talk while /pol could be trolling this faggot twitter.com/GeneralBrnovich

I see nothing wrong with the printed message on the dust cover of the AR-15 weapon system

if you are foolish enough to choose an AR, it would be wise to keep the dust cover closed when not engaged in firing. the AR suffers in performance more than other rifle platforms from the introduction of foreign particles into the bolt action, perhaps even inducing a malfunction

so a reminder to one self to close one's dust cover can be a life saver

It's a good start, but a punisher skull is required on the magwell, also lots of those shitty pvc patces.

own 6 glocks
10's of thousands of rounds later...count the malfunctions on one hand..and still have fingers left

I would argue that the inscription, patches, and any other "esprit de corps" is absolutely relevant to the officer's state of mind while on duty. It also reflects the departments views on etiquette, dress code, and grooming standards.

youtu.be/YAneTFiz5WU?t=2m33s

When Trump finally goes full hitler, you too will be culled and they will laugh that you thought you belonged to his movement

Let's see the article faggot.

God bless our police :)

>doesn't like polymer guns

Whats it like to be objectively wrong?

You can't do much about the front sight, nigger, which is why I mentioned the rear sight.

Did it trigger you?

>foolish enough to choose an AR

Nigga, you gay.

This. Give a faggot a gun and a sense of power and you get situations like this

>The god emperor culling his Astartes
This literally sounds like another "HES GUNN BE IMPEEEEEEEECHED"

Look at that beard, he is a true man. Those shoulders could hold....not the world, but maybe a large beach ball. And those tats, nothing manlier than flowers

>Should someone suitable to be defending the public have this inscribed on their weapon?

desu, it makes me like him more.

This is the kind of guy i want to show up to my house when i call the cops.

>muh guns

minds.com/newsfeed/786790884145369088

>Spikes BCG
The real outrage

XD

bring a real gun

youtube.com/watch?v=tLYIum2X2fM

While I do admit that 7.62 is superior in most situations, having to clear a house or a hallway with a 10-12 pound, 43 inch long rifle with only 8-20 rounds in it is a bit retarded.

>MFudd Garand
Can't handle modern ammunition or sand
>M1A
Heavy, expensive, and can't handle sand

So sick of seeing people complain about this, and not knowing what the hell happened.

1. The guy ordering commands to Daniel is NOT the officer who shot him. The man ordering commands was a senior and more experienced officer who still has his job, and has not gone under any legal inquire. The officer that shot him was again NOT the guy issuing orders. So you've got a younger less experienced guy going through an adrenaline dump while the senior officer is shouting and screaming like the suspect is about to start popping off shots yelling "WE WILL SHOOT YOU, YOUNG MAN WE WILL SHOOT YOU" doesn't make the murder of Daniel innocent, but it does make sense as to why the younger cop felt this was a lethal threat as he reached for his waist band.

2. The dust cover while although incredibly fucking stupid and asinine to put on your service rifle does not mean that the cop had a "murder boner". He like thousands of other AR owners feel for the cool guy bullshit that a lot of people keep on their guns. At the time he put this on he wasnt thinking "o yeah this is going to be great when i shoot Daniel 5 times in the chest and back!" It was much more "hey the next time my buddies and i get into a cool guy dick measuring contest with our rifles ill be the prettiest girl at the ball!" So no a dust cover doesn't prove intent to murder.

3. Cops all over the nation are calling this a "bad shoot" and want to know why the more senior officer has had no charges and has his job. This could have been conducted as a felony traffic stop (suspect back up to the sound of my voice. Suspect raise your shirt above the waist and turn 360°. Suspect do not move. Proceed to cuff upon visual inspection) that would have more likely resulted in no dead civvies.

Tldr; guy yelling was not the officer who killed daniel, dust covers do not prove premeditated murder, and no one seems to care the guy who was yelling and issuing dick head commands wasnt faulted at ALL??

This is covered by both the first and second amendments

He should have gotten the matching pivot pin, take down pin, and charge handle.

This guy seems like such a loser tryhard

He clearly earned it by completing his cod challenges.

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A RETARD