youtube.com/watch?v=QGFbBjhFDGc
youtube.com/watch?v=oTnIKtPqyGk
welfarecutscountdown.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

fpbp

Thanks Baker!

youtube.com/watch?v=d86bOzNrwG4

>Muslims and Jews are literally brain damaged because their parents are terrible

Merry Winter

MAGA

Why doesn't she just switch parties?

>no hat

How could we POSSIBLY win any harder? are they building the wall soon?

hardly. first post was a samefag post
only the 2nd MAGA should be called best post

BREAKING: MEGYN KELLY TO INTERVIEW 3 TRUMP ACCUSERS TOMORROW

go to bed desu

Last gasp of trying to stay relevant in her failing show

Tomorrow - 3 PM - announcement of Moon mission

We can afford her and Flake fucking off. We just need 50. And I imagine we can bribe Manchin to get him on board if a third (((GOPer))) defects.

Moore's going to win in two days, NN being killed in two days after that, and then welfare reform in five days from now.

why are liberals hellbent on giving all power to the state? I fundamentally can't understand them.

>moved from texas to iowa
I hope you're ready for your first winter living here. Looks to be a cold one. Protip: if there's snow on the road go below the speed limit as far as you need to to stay in control. I have yet to meet a texan that knows how to deal with more than an inch of snow.

this, as all things recently, should go splendidly for Megyn

Stop

>surely this time someone will believe their unsubstantiated and literally debunked claims

kek

Newt?
Is that you?

Truly this will stump the Trump this time.

She still have a TV show?
What time is her schedule even and what station?

She's such a bitter woman.

I wonder if Pres. Trump will sue them for this

Who?

sauce?

It's time.

Jesus Christ, what a whore.

It's on NBC in the morning as part of the Today lineup. She would be out of work if NBC wasn't retarded enough to give her a contract.

Based.

I wonder if she'll discuss her own experience being raped by Donald Trump

Incase someone thinks they can do a better job at it than me

or they just want the original idk

What's happening in North Korea lately?
Any news?

Fugg, repostan

>tell me something good is happening over their kraut user
There has been a noticeable shift to the right, that's for sure. Our fork in the road has not come yet, however. People are still way too comfortable. It's hard to tell when it will happen.

For now, the goal is the continued erosion of the establishment power structures. The past two governments were a coalition of the two biggest parties, SPD and CDU. The SPD, as the smaller party, have been bleeding supporters because of it and are still weighing whether they want a third term in government. If they do, they will likely continue to lose support and the AfD (our guys) will be the biggest opposition party. The only other option has collapsed, so the government is currently very unstable.

It is clear that things will be hitting a wall not far from now. Power brokers are jockeying for position, people are starting to pick sides.

what happened to Megan Kelly? Since she left fox she disappeared. this entire year i pretty much forgot she even existed

Oh wow, it's almost like this was the uniparties stupid fucking plan all along with the sacrificing of all these liberal cuck men.

I would cum.

Wide spread famine. Or as they call it "everyday"

Yea other than her antics in the fat suit I haven't heard anything about her

REEE

STOP WASTING TAX MONEY

YOU COULD GIVE THAT TO MEXICANS

Yeah I saw snow a few weeks ago but that shit melted as soon as it hit the ground. I'm considering smoking weed again to deal with the crippling loneliness.

>and then welfare reform in five days from now.

Oh god. Please tell me you have more on this.

we haven't glassed them yet, so they got that going for them

Her career is on life-support and her and NBC know it. This is a desperate woman's attempt to salvage her career by proving she can still pull some kind of ratings. The only people that will watch are those that already hate Trump; this changes nothing.

Why the fuck would you move to Iowa

She had a hard hitting interview show on NBC that got cancelled when Alex Jones got a scoop on the interview with him. So they gave her a morning show that is killing the ratings of the other morning shows. She dances like an idiot on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QGFbBjhFDGc

When do I get my payment for being a Russian operative? I

Oh, you were actually playing games to shoot each other. I thought it was an ND when you were fucking around with it. Yeah I've had a few friends with bb's still stuck quite literally in their asses because people's wouldn't abide by the one pump rule. I remember this one time a friend who usually fucks with people in all regards, not just bb gun shit, he pumped the gun up so many times I lost count and shot another friend on the field. I have never been hit with a gun pumped more than 3 times and that shit hurt like hell. This shot took that dude down instantly and he was like 280 pounds of pure muscle back in sophomore year of high school when this happened. Basically he was fucking pissed and in pain for a half hour then just mad at the other guy for an hour or two, then it all went away and we played video games until sleep at like 4am. The booze his brother bought us might have helped that whole situation desu.

That's not going to help, buddy. Instead of killing your brain with weed, if you feel lonely use that money for clean hookers

Corey Brooker is saying that allegations against Trump are more serious and damning when compared with Al Franken....Isn't there actually photographic evidence of Al Franken sexually abusing women?

Half my family left texas for oil jobs. And my mom's side is from here. Now I'm in driving distance of a lot of family.

what's the most conservative part of America

>Why the fuck would you move to Iowa?
The butter cow you dummy

Heil somehow

>Amermutt.JPEG

Alabama

Corn and pork user. Corn and pork as far as the eye can see.

FOUND IT~! NEETS blown the fuck out out OUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=oTnIKtPqyGk

>durr bragging to your buddies about your consensual sexual conquests is rape

Because they're stupid and irresponsible and they want someone else to take care of them like their parents would.

that was a joke photo. you're not going to look to the camera and smile and keep your hands in place if you were genuinely caught about to molest someone. sleezy, not rape

Literally their THIRD attempt at this. Megyn is such a failure it's kind of unbelievable. She went from basically the #3 person at Fox to fucking nothing in one year.

>"Today" delivered an average 4.9 million viewers, while ABC's "GMA" registered 4.36 million. "CBS This Morning," which saw host Charlie Rose fired on Nov. 21, averaged 3.53 million.

Why are do they have much more higher ratings than Fox CNN and MSNBC?

Somebody who bleeds out of her, whatever.

Spencer County Kentucky

she thought the Hollywood liberals needed to keep a broadcast morning talk show popular would conveniently forget the bullshit she's been spewing the past decade and help her ratings

Guessing West Virginia

what did the AP mean by this?

>Shonen jumped

mount your mama

Not him but Godspeed you Kraut bastards
Hopefully next time we're fighting it's together

West VA; anywhere in the South that isn't a major urban center

Fake news.

>moon mission
>Canada, Russia, Europe (ESA), and Japan have all said they want to cooperate on the Deep Space Gateway
SOON

Wyoming

It's regular free antenna TV verse paid cable TV

Actually it hits Section Ape and SNAP. Autismbux is not being touched

I literally can't look at images like these without assuming they are traps anymore

Relevant: we're doing another land rover mission to Mars in 2020. This rover will actually send physical Mars samples back to Earth. This will be the seventh rover we've ever sent to Mars. But the fact that the 2020 rover will actually send us back physical samples is kind of a big deal.

you have to pay for cable, abc, cbs, nbc, fox is free for anyone with a receiver

>move to be with family
>crippling loneliness
How is it possible for you to miss the point this hard?

Okeefe! Where are the Hillary Nigger tapes!?

>section ape

Truly /ourguy/

Is this a trap??? Also Moore will get 25% of Negroe Men. Moore will win Hispanic men.

welfarecutscountdown.com/
T I C K T O C K N I G N O G S

Wyoming

It's their religion user
They replaced God or whatever deities with belief in an omnipresent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent state
100% fact.

So basically it just fucks over niggers

you fell for the meme

GARNGL ZORNKF