Does the USA have a Military worship problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/29/transgender-wwii-veteran-comes-out-as-a-woman-at-90/
youtube.com/watch?v=zg-C8A4VvL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes and it's cringey as fuck.

Because it’s harder to save lives than to take them, duh

>free
you get paid

It's not free. Taxpayers are paying for it.

it's not free you're sacrificing your time and risking your life to serve your country

Because killing people is way way easier than saving people.
It takes no knowledge whatsoever to kill someone.
Wild animals kill people all the time, would we ever let a nigger be a doctor?

theres a monopoly on medicine in america and the western countries but theres competition in eastern countries over medicine.

and with violence there competition everywhere in products and in manpower

Military training isn't free. The government pays for it and if you choose to be a medic then the government pays for that too

It's really really really weird to the rest of the world how patriotic America is and how they absolutely LOVE the military and anything to do with it.

Providing security from foreign threats is one of the few responsibilities that the government (should)have. Providing healthcare isn't.

Both are free if you do them in the military.

capitalism is the reason

>Providing security from foreign threats
Civilian-run militias can do that. Plus Germany/Vietnam/Iraq were never threats.

it costs about 70k to produce 1 army grunt

>Med students arent sacrificing their time
>Especially in the JewSA where it can take a decade to do bachelors, med school, and residency, still not counting specialization.

Education system in the USA is a scam.

It's essential that Americans have a massive boner for their military or less and less young dumb kids would be willing to sign up and the US would have less cannon fodder for (((wars)))

and how much does each soldier produce for the rich by killing people? I bet quite a bit.

What is wrong with them?

Do the job or fuck off. We have plenty of pajeets and changs ready to replace you.

You pay for a soldiers education because he isnt going to be earning a wage or achieving a quality of life to make the investment in education for said role worthwhile so youd have a barren millitary. Not something to particularly aspire towards.

Drs pay for their education becauae that initial investment may well result in a great quality of life and a very high end wage.

Its not difficult. One of the only benefits of the military is not paying for your education... Thats one of the only competitve edges it has.

1 you might die
1 you make millions

gee i fucking wonder why

>why
Oh, I don't know user, could it be (((medical school)))? By the way, you can enlist in the military as a medic, go to night school and take online classes, then apply to the military PA program. Paid for by uncle sugar. Or, you can shit post from your basement and complain.

that page is literally the fb equivalent of the galaxy brain meme

>training to kill is free
>but training to save costs thousands
>galaxybrain.jpg

there's nothing inherently wrong with being patriotic so long as your eyes aren't clouded to the realities of your nation

Whos working for free in the US military?
Fuck. The pentigons budget is in the billions.

Everyone in this thread should be referencing this official chart from now on

Someone has to keep saving you retards.

hahahaha stupid "based" ancap cuck thinking that the military is unncessary and jew doctors with 200k+ annual salaries are at a disadvantage compared to soldiers who risk their lives and get paid 17k annually.

boohoo poor doctors having to spend money to go to COLLEGE. Boo hoo.

All reds deserve the rope

It cost money to maintain people. Death really only costs the price of the bullet. Muslims, commies, nigs, and jews aren't people

liberals literally cover their eyes. I have the figure bookmarked at the treasury dept site on my phone and libs tell me I'm lying if I bring it up

libs just need to be shot and put in mass graves

nypost.com/2017/03/29/transgender-wwii-veteran-comes-out-as-a-woman-at-90/

BONG BONG

The dark blue section is life support for niggers?

>implying you don't learn how to save lives in the military

One gets you killed.
The other makes you money.

Yeah but so what?

Without a military worship who would the US govt send to die like cockroaches in the Middle East? All the educated folks?

Nope. It takes some real fuckin' stupid people to throw their lives away in a war like Iraq. Imagine dying because your country thought an enemy had WMDs, but it turned out to be wrong... The day America's military worship dies, is the day it also dies as a military superpower.

>civilian militias can protect us from the militaries of other developed nations like china and russia

unironically, jews.

A scam how? Aside from being run by leftists.

Being a doctor is by far the most over rated profession in terms of the required intelligence to do the job. It is pure memorization. Doctors spend like at least 12 years training to be a doctor and still fuck up all the time.
No sympathy for them.

That's not cowardice, you fucking idiot. That's the result of the commandos not wanting to get into a fight with any of their allies.

Did you even read the fucking article?

stay cucked, leaf.

You realize that if the US were to drop in superiority just a tiny bit, someone else would fill that vacuum right?
I know don't have the best track record, but it's better than say Russia being superior

The navy is one of the few things listed in the constitution, it is one of the only big things the government should do. It's not free, we all pay to not live in the state of nature.

spbp

destruction is easier than creation.

>Sand Niggers
>People
Pick one.

kinda. more of it's the most respectable branch of the federal government

med students are gonna make bank once they start working. soldiers are never gonna make bank unless they stop being soldiers an become mercenaries.

Civilian run militias would be toasted by any properly armed and organized military, especially if they took the kid gloves off.

Its not free. Why do you think we have taxes?

Where did I say it was cowardice you brain-dead burger?

The article showcased how retarded America is geopolitically, funding a bunch of terrorists even American soldiers can't be around... It's all extremely dirty business. And even then, better being a coward than a brain-dead idiot.

If being "cucked" means I won't be throwing away my life like a cockroach to serve as cannon fodder in (((their))) wars, then I'll gladly accept that title. Don't misunderstand, if this was WW2, I would've been the first in line to the conscription office, but to fight and die in a war like Vietnam or Iraq? You Americans really don't give any values to your lives do you? Pic related are real men fighting and dying to save their country, not the american soldiers dying to please their jewish overlords...

no why do you ask?
youtube.com/watch?v=zg-C8A4VvL4

I wish jackie Sup Forums would ban all canadians

The US has the most kind and giving fighting force in the history of the world.

Training to kill people is not free, and training to practice medicine is expensive.

Doctors have the single highest average i.q. of any profession. And they're not necessarily paid to be intelligent nor memorize things, their job is to make decisions other people can't handle.

Deliver your own baby, asshole.

>join military
>become corpsman
>get out and use GI Bill to finish med school

Its as easy as that you retard

Underrated

Killing people doesn't give benefits. Taking from people does. Army grunts are essentially hypertrained extorsionists, not killers. People have this misconception a lot.

How is $800 billion free?

and old people

The military is part of the government. Medical services are usually private.

It's a conscious decision made after Vietnam to divorce respect for fighting men from criticism of the ones giving the orders. Otherwise you get a generation of broken vets like we had after Vietnam and our military suffered right up through 1980 because of it.

Monopoly control over the number of medschools and supply of doctors, for one thing. Doctors in the US make twice what they make in Europe due to the anticompetitive nature of the (((AMA))).

yep
and our cops are militarized israeli soldiers

Because one protects the other you pacifist pussy pretending to be post puberty.

>Join military
>Get medical occupation training
>Work as a medic for a few years, then go to med school for free via government benefits

It's free because you have the right not to have your life taken by force from another. You do not have the right to demand someone save your life from natural causes (starvation, cancer, heart disease etc) by threat of force.

You are protected from others acting against you by force, but not your own actions. Ie morbidly obese fucks made their choice and can't demand you save them from themselves and threaten you when you say fuck off fatty.

Yeah it bothers but the people who do it are usually more on my side politically so I just pretend to feel the same.

don't pretend you won't be just as fucked if you are hospitalized in asia as you are in the us.
everywhere in the world your life is not guaranteed, but your bill is. except for those countries
that shall not be named. speaking about them is not allowed.

>why do you pay for a fulfilling lifelong career
>when you don't pay to get crushed through the most traumatic wringer possible
That meme was made by someone whose understanding of war comes from COD and Army of Two.

Because you're also signing your life away to get killed.
You wanna save lives? You can get that for free too, just join the military and they'll literally pay for your college to be a medic. It's not that killing is free, it's that when you're in a GOVERNMENT program they pay you

It's called nationalism you fucking cuck

>free
It’s not

>Does the USA have a Military worship problem?
If this were true our veterans would be treated better

Good post

>caring about what "the rest of the world" thinks

Checked and 5/10 the corners of my mouth edged upward slightly

Yes, but that meme is fucking retarded and so is the free thought project.

The guys whose trained to kill people makes 30 000$ a year, the guy who goes to school makes over 170 000$ a year. Plus as a doctor you dont have to be willing to or put in a situation where your death is inevitable whether you want to or not.

Not really, but Sup Forums definitely has problem with guilt about not serving

Tru

Why is everybody in the OP image at medschool a woman?

We're fucked

>why is it free for people to enlist and die for a higher goal
>why does it cost me so much to get a job that is so well payed i can quit after 10years

wow i don't even know dude that's such a hard question to answer...

you get the point. next thread.

that's just military humor

I have never ever given two sole fucks what anywhere else in the world thought. The rest of the world could disappear and I would still shoot guns and drink beer.

Yes and this mentality is bleeding into the cops and slowly turning the US into a police state. Just wait until they usher in a nationalized police force

You got that right.
The rest of the world is what I refer to as non-countries.

>british man wears dresses

nothing surprising here

Don't they get charged for training and whatnot along the lines of a "Union" where it is just deducted from pay when its auto-deposited into their account?

its not free to train to kill, have you seen the military budget?