Feminism is totally fine, y'all

Feminism is totally fine, y'all.

>Masculinity is a prison
life is a Prison so the jokes on them

A woman who talks like that at an actual dinner party will only ever be heard by women who already agree with this. She'll be the reason people stop accepting invitations to dinner parties and when it gets figured out that she's the reason, she will stop receiving invitations.

>virginity is a construct
but that's true

It's an actual fact, Carlos.

Ten feet higher.

Hard to have a dinner party with no food at the table.

>Mexican
>Doesn't know what a hymen is

This is why the wall is going up you filthy animal

Hello SharePoo!

Those digits

fpbp

filthy dumb beaner scum

Stop replying to slide threads

Men can be virgins too you dumb fuck.

>Masculinity is a prison

Why, then, do feminists try to become less feminine instead of more?

Time is measured in the forward direction to be consistent with the second law of thermodynamics:Entropy in a closed system increases at all time. Therefore time goes forward when total entropy goes forward.

Feminism is all fun and games until someone has to pay lifetime alimony.

time does exist, it's what life is made of, your life consists of units of time called days, you have a limited amount of these units, every day that passes you have one less unit of time available to you.

People must have some pretty shit house dinner party conversations

>Jesus wasn't white
This is true, whites should worship Thor/Odin/Zeus/Perun/etc... instead.
>Virginity is a construct
Close: virginity being stigmatized is a construct of degenerate Hollywood kikes; they want men to be nigger-tier animals and women to be whores.

science is just mansplaining

>Me at dinner parties: I'm a massive insufferable cunt who embarrasses my family

granted, im not sure what you mean, thats seems flatly wrong, correct.

Imagine some retarded roastie spewing this pleb shit at you and then sitting there all smug and pretending that she's telling you something profound.

Pretty much everyone there is going to be cringing internally and just politely letting her pretend that people care about what she has to say.

How do you not just get disgusted with yourself if you look like that?

It's ok, the blubber hides her nakedness & preserves her dignity.

>Men can be virgins too you dumb fuck.

Can they? I wouldn't know anything about that, you on the other hand.

She looks like the fucking Michelin Tire Man.

male virginity is a construct, but females have hymens soooooo

Garbage pail kids tier shit

If Jesus wasn't white then what's up with the jews always going o about "fellow white people" and "us whites"?

Checkmate

doesn't even look human anymore, maybe stop fucking eating? how is one boob like twice as big as her other fat boob? I bet she is already dead from weight related complications IRL

>Time doesn't exist

that's actually a pretty redpilled statement re: Gnosticism.

>Doesn't know what a hymen is
Some women aren't even born with hymens. Most women have theirs broken by regular activity before they even get their first period. It can also be broken by masturbating or just putting in a tampon. Unless you plan on fucking 6 year olds you'll probably never see one.

Fuck off kike

>Unless you plan on fucking 6 year olds

Woah there Avi Shalom Shekelberg stop projecting your gentile kiddy-fiddling fantasies onto me

Also you at dinner parties

I'll bet that you won't be invited back

damn woman, you is beautiful

0.001/10

Sage it, don't engage it.

>Masculinity is a prison
And apparently femininity isn't.
>Time doesn't exist
Yes it does. It is a fundamental concept in physics
>Gender isn't real
Every society that has ever existed has had some form of gender structure (a few even had allowances for societally switching genders).
>Virginity is a construct
No it is not. You are a virgin until your hymen is broken (Anyone who claims their hymen broke by riding a bicycle was riding a dickcycle brand bike)
>Jesus wasn't white
This is the only objective fact. He was a Jew from Israel/Palestine.

I'd reply with some other controversial generalizations such as "the holocaust didn't happen, but it should have" and "Hitler did nothing wrong"

Pepe is still as cute and depressing at the same time as ever--which means we are still in a big pile of shit.

What the fuck is this world anymore?