What happened to Catholicism? Why is it so gay now? Serious question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJKjSSjY3eA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((The pope)))

Catholicism and all other forms of Christianity has always been gay. Just a tool for the kikes

The Roman Catholic Church abandoned it's principles to be more popular and get more money. Example: Catechism says nations can defend their borders, but the last few God Damned Popes have been helping illegal aliens break US laws. Example: Catechism says the only way to heaven is to be saved by the sacraments, but the last few God Damned Popes say Islam is also a path to salvation. Which if you stop and think about it, means you can either pay the tithe and do the confession routine OR just kill all the infidels at Mass and get the 60 virgins in heaven.

Wrong. During the crusades the Jews caught hell. During the inquisition, Jews caught hell. The RC church was anti-Jew until Vatican II.

It's supposed to be preaching the Good News. Now it preaches the Gay News.

The Vatican 2 referendum in the early 1960s, Also refered to "Novus-ordo"

>Vatican II

/thread

Rerum Novarum means I can never be Catholic because I don't support gibsmedats for dumb niggers.

because the pope eats children

This pretty much.

Now it's all singing and faggy shit no more order no more tradition...

because the internet found this guy youtube.com/watch?v=IJKjSSjY3eA

what the fuck

how can they even begin to rationalize that shit?

He's not a real Pope and that is a huge problem. Not a coincidence either.

to become more popular and get more money

They did it to seem "hip and cool" to the hippy boomers of the 60s. They cucked themselves to try and appeal to shit tier people.

The Vatican II sect took over the Catholic hierarchy. The true Catholic Church still exists among faithful sedevacantists but its positions of authority remain vacant.

Vatican 2

He's not a real pope because you EUSSR faggots chose him, faggot. The Vatican went over to the euro same as Italy, and that put the Vatican under the same financial rules and audits as everybody else, which they used to blackmail them.

What are the chances of the current pope being ousted as a heretic and Vatican II being reneged?

Zero

Source: I listen to catholic radio sometimes. Bluepill central.

one can always hope

The same as the traditionalists rising as templars and retaking control of the Holy See.

Purge Jesuits.

All religion is owned by the Jews

Pope is a Communist. The real Pope appointed by God quit.

Idolatry and Mammon worship

This is it. The fix is in - current pope was installed by pic related.

The Pope is the problem. No matter who it is he looks like a pedophile.

That's my fault, actually. I sort of proved at a serious Catholic school that irrationality is not a disordered rationality, but to the contrary: rationality is irrationality + power. Pope Benedict's position that won him the popehood was that Rationality has priority. After I proved the contrary, he was removed and replaced with the feels pope, a Jesuit, which has been well versed in Freudian/Nietzschean psychology and the world is undergoing a serious transformation.

All thanks to me.
>This is not delusions of grandeur, btw, this actually happened.

Real answer: Vatican II.

The good news is that young people are flocking to the Traditional Latin Mass and rejecting the hippie era's bullshit interpretation of the faith.

EPIC XD SIMPLY EPIC XD UPVOTE XD EPIC NICE AWESOME MEME FUNNY HAHAH NIGGER CÛCK UPVOTE LE MEME DOGE NIGGER FUCK HAHA

Also, despite this ultra-progressive pope making the headlines fairly often, he does have a great deal of theologically conservative things to say. Its just that those statements don't make the news...

But there's an ongoing debate over rather or not he's a heretic, so nobody really knows.

Vatican 2 happened
all popes since 1960 have been anti-popes
>tfw sedevacantist

>autistic screeching: the post

>now

A few things, going back almost a century:

- A major successful push by the USSR to infiltrate through the seminaries, as they were doing to other important institutions like the US government
- Modern psychology started saying homosexuality could be fixed with therapy (this was before they decided it was genetic and awesome), so they stopped kicking fags out on discovery and sent them for useless therapy instead
- They dropped the Oath Against Modernism, even though it was a growing problem
- John XXIII was a Freemason
- Vatican II created a new religion, overturning critical Catholic dogmas
- each so-called pope since John XXIII has been a heretical member of this new religion, usurping the seat of Peter

Becasue real christians know that the Amish are the only true christians.

i LIKE BOYS

The Catholic church is dead.
But Anons are the new force in TRUTH,
which is what the church was supposed to be about.

Get a quick rundown of each plague in the truth movements (plagues) of recent times.
Anons are number three and the one they could never match (then and now).

but I thought Peter's stone could not be overborne--

>b-but not REAL catholcism it's, it's REEE

Just drop that. Come back to Orthodox. This thread was created by me to make you see the truth.

Take a glance back at all these posts by all these anons. Rome: It's over. Come home.

this has always been Catholicism

this.
no one else has it right.
based Amish.
much respect!

The Church decided to accommodate itself to the times rather than to carry out its mission of making the current generation observe time-honored values. An excellent example from recent news would be the current "pope" trying to change the text of the Lord's Prayer in the vernacular to "let us not fall into temptation" instead of "lead us not into temptation." The Latin of the Vulgate and the Greek underlying it both have "bring in" (εἰσφέρω and induco), making God the subject and agent of the verb, but the "pope" wants to change that to make man the agent. Honestly, sedevacantism seemed like heresy only a few years ago, but now it seems like the obvious and only path to remaining true to the words of the Bible themselves. If you learn Latin and Greek, you'll understand why the Protestants were so pissed off. They had a point.
Bonus round: the previous pope (Ratzinger) abolished the old institutions for spreading knowledge of Latin and re-instituted them under the direction of an Italian professor who hates Latin and promptly made all the competitions and publications that had supported Latin accept instead vernacular languages. The current pope has gotten rid of all the good Latinists in the Vatican. Meanwhile, faithful followers of Mahomet learn classical Arabic.

Wow.
How many does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Reminder that Jesus didn't tongue immigrant toes. He washed his disciples feet to demonstrate that the greatest among you must also serve. Also he did this during passover when his disciples were also pretty clean except for their feet. Also he did it at an odd moment to prove a point because it was customary for feet cleaning to be the first thing that happened when you entered a person's house, but he did it during the passover ritual.

Just another of Jesus's teachings that got warped by modernism and anti-popes.

It was corrected in english. In other languages it was always been right. It didn't change in my language Stop larping. Muh ratzinger, muh professor