What would you think if Benjamin Netanyahu came out in support of the alt-right and other nationalist groups around the...

What would you think if Benjamin Netanyahu came out in support of the alt-right and other nationalist groups around the world?

Why would he?

alt-right is Jewish Lies

Bibi can get fucked.

All he would be doing in that regard is cementing what most of us have known for quite a while now.

I'd be like, holy shit, it's on! What a timeline that would be!

Treat it as a Jewish trick and keep the ovens toasty.

The shitstorm would be told to our grandchildren.

The leftist Israelis are putting the heat on him. Israel is starting to see that aligning with nationalists will be more in their interests because they will support the ethno state Israel. We will see soon a more mainstream embrace of racial and IQ science.

I personally would think that it is another Kike ruse.

Isn't he supporting Poland and Hungary in their desire to remain Polish and Hungarian?

Hitler was right

>implying

Makes sense.

The difference is that Poland or Hungary aren't in the middle of ethnic cleansing.

>What would you think if Benjamin Netanyahu came out in support of the alt-right and other nationalist groups around the world?
already happened

Yes and he fucking loves Trump

Netanyahu knows where the chips lie. Who would favor Israeli interests more; the leftist multiculturalists in Canada and Germany or the nationalist groups in the US, UK, Russia? Who would be more supportive of a Jewish ethno-state? Clearly the latter. At this point, especially with leftists in Israel protesting against Netanyahu, Israel is running out of options.

He openly supports trump.

you are stupid.

lmao don't you know that Trump is a jewish conspiracy?

I never alow to syphathy a politician. But if i were israeli i would be happy for benj.

Except trump isn't a nationalist you fucking idiot. He just reduced taxes for the richest by $750b over 10 years, who are all trans national investors. Trump hasn't done anything nationalist in the slightest, he's just using rhetoric to get votes from impressionable retards in middle America. He hates on Iran which is Israel's enemy, he isn't building a wall and his ban on Muslims is a token gesture and is 6 unimportant countries rather than ones like saudi Arabia and Pakistan where actual terrorists are coming from.

Netenyahu supports trump because trump is a kike wannabe and knows trump will swallow every 6 million Jewish loads just to be accepted by them.

And Putin isn't a nationalist either. Try visiting Moscow it's like all illegal migrants from central Asia. Putin is just a KGB thug continuing 19th century geopolitics.