How are you owning liberals today?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/swedish-feminists-flee-suburbs-due-to-islamic-fundamentalists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY FUCKING CRINGOLA

My dick goes there.

i'd still smash

This is b8 or some basic bitch posing for easy Tumblr examples

I wonder what it's like to have a girlfriend that likes to banter or do they all just pretend to like banter but eventually cry about it? Every girlfriend I have had was pretty sensitive to shit talking.

I caught AIDS from an Afican hooker I fucked, so now I'm bare backing roastie tender sluts in Cali to spread the Gift. Completely legal btw

>Trolling Libtards
>Owns Mac
Sage

how progressive and tolerant

10/10 aryan beauty
did not/will never read any words

this
if catchphrases and cringe were currency shed be rich as fuck right now
>lemme cash in and try to snag a man
i hate her whoever she is

She seems ok.

Light eyes and hair. Skin seems ok and not overweight. Has classical name. Besides the kekistani shit I am trying to figure out a flaw.

my excuse is im out of shape and an alcoholic

Would shag

rule #1. dont stick your dick in crazy

infowars.com/swedish-feminists-flee-suburbs-due-to-islamic-fundamentalists/

>Nalin Pekgul is a self-described feminist and former member of parliament for the left wing Swedish Social Democrats. For over 30 years, she lived in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta but says that she no longer feels safe there. She claims Muslim fundamentalists have taken over and she doesn’t feel she can visit the centre of Tensta without being harassed, Swedish broadcaster SVT reports.

>“In Tensta I am a known face and I have no desire to stir up trouble when I get harassed,” Pekgul said explaining why she no longer goes into the centre of the suburb. When asked if she will remain in the suburb, she said: “I always hope that it will blow over. One should never forget that the vast majority here are cursing the fundamentalists.”

>Aggression toward feminists, in particular, became an issue she said. “There were rumours that we wanted to take away women’s veils,” she said. “They said that I should keep myself, and then I did not feel so safe anymore.”

Any feet pics?

What makes her crazy exactly? Have you seen the shit so called normies post on social media?

look at her batshit eyes and her batshit post
dont let your virginity blind you to the truth

Knock it off

At least she's trying and looks hot af...would wife up

letting women on the internet was a mistake.

duh nigger if only because all the gay kids who orbit them follow them on

>How are you owning liberals today?
I made this and posted it on the reddit. I also saged this slide thread.

I heard through the grape vine that she threw her own shit at the neighbors cat.

I'd call that crazy.

I come to Sup Forums and talk shit until someone gets butthurt enough to respond then call them a faggot. Sup Forums is no better than the liberals, you are all an easy target. It's a literal cakewalk to make you people spaz the fuck out.

this. don't listen to the jews on here telling us reddit is baad. It is bad but we're there to conquer it.

>She

This is the problem with making Right-Wing politics into a meme. All memes have a shelf life and are ruined once they go mainstream.

>I post on reddit
please go back there

Like all good things.
Business/Women/Events.
All amazing private, shit once they go public.

Gas yourself leaf

Anybody want to ponder exactly why she doesn't have a BF?

this

100% sure that has to be a trap because of the narrow-focus on male dominated subcultures with the "do you think I'm hot" hook tagged on.

Would still bang. I always try ass first anyway. Probably wouldn't even know until I'm done.

nah commie
we all know why
she is a bandwagoneering shitstain
no guy in their right mind would stand still long enough to let her get her speeches out
>not like other women
>one of the guys
>pepe am i right?
>check out my oc all laid out
>im cool r-right?
that and shes fat and gross

>Every girlfriend I have had didn't like it when I belittled her and undermined her self-confidence

Fixed that for you

she's getting BLACKED as we speak

Post feet.

By being a productive member of society and then coming home to spend time with my blonde haired, blue eyed wife and then later having missionary sex for the sole purpose of procreation.

By refusing to die to crippling depression.

Liberal salt is literally the only reason I'm putting 1 foot in front of the other right now.

That and spite.

What a rich and fulfilling life you have.

Why are burgers so lucky you get the best grills.

>One-eye
>666

Has she married her college sweet heart yet so they can settle down and have children?

>being this fragile
how the fuck did roasties make it this far
oh right men dragged them and shielded them and did the work every step of the way

women are terrible at bantering in my experience. there's an art to bantering, a subtlety and it's not just blatantly insulting, which is what women who 'banter' tend to do.

Wearing a swastika shirt to a Starbucks.

Never were more truthful words spoken. I think everybody ends up sticking their peen in crazy at least once, because lets face it, some crazies can fuck like goddamn jetfighters and can be a hell of a lot of fun before they attempt to knife you.

I'm a slow learner evidently.

Go back to Ancapistan you incredible faggot

I love her.

That Kekistan flannel

exactly what i was thinking.
nethertheless would smash her cunt

my toughs exactly, and see Sup Forums telling both of us how is not cringey because she is a pretty woman.

Top kek. Boomer detected

This is satire, right? In any case, a sad loss of good aryan genes. I do commend her shirt choice though, at least she put in some effort

Only now, in the end, do they begin to understand.......

Im with you bub

>she is probably one of those tradcon five-speeds.

'She' is a he pretending to be a 'she.'

but i thought women couldnt be cringy? except fat feminists but not "real" women

Kekistan is the new “le”

Misdemeanour afaik and you can still get sued I assume

LMAO B A S E D roastie