You will never get back the 1:15 you spent watching this garbage

>you will never get back the 1:15 you spent watching this garbage
Feels real bad. I don't know what I expected from a mobage adaptation but it wasn't this.

Yet you decide to waste more time creating a thread about it on Sup Forums, and checking it for answers :-^)

Worth it for Caster Cu alone

its the difference between passive and actively disliking something i suppose. you can enjoy hating on it.

It wasn't that bad.

This desu

t. Fatefag

What was wrong with it?

Yeah, it was bad, but at least not cringeworthy bad.

It's a game in an animated form, if you know what I mean.

Caster Cu was OP as fuck,way stronger than Lancer Cu.

Lancer was held back by Kotomine. When he wasn't, he was killed by grail gunk and Gil

No he isn't Caster Cu is nerfed as fuck in story. He doesn't have access to his OP NP and got stuck with Wickerman because Nasu was watching the movie. Also the Servants in the singularity are weaker because they aren't actually Servants but shadows

It didnt need to be made. Literally 0 purpose aside from making even more money on a gacha game that makes bank. It does nothing except promote the fate brand, which is fine, but it was still pretty meh.

It was okay. I don't regret the time I spent watching it. Okay fights, and pacing was actually pretty good. It didn't feel rushed. It felt like the setup to a larger story, which was what it tried to do.

It was fine, not amazing or anything but not really anything wrong either. Could have been good if MC was Gudako instead.

>Literally 0 purpose
>making even more money
>promote the fate brand
No reason to be made except for the 2 main reasons why all anime are made? Well you're not wrong, but I mean why even bother saying that?

Anyway, it was okay. A good format for a short watch and forget, so I think OP you will be okay.

>it didn't feel rushed
Every single servant was defeated in five minutes or less. Speaking of the fight scenes, they were awful. Why did every single servant just continue to hit at the shield like they're fucking stupid? Why not try to get around it around? Saber literally just bashed the front of the shield fifty times and then Excaliblasted twice. So, so boring.

What purpose does the squirrel serve again?

Well the point of a shield is to defend against attacks. If you could just walk around it it would kind of defeat the purpose. But yeah, I don't know how they can make a fight with a shield as the "weapon" interesting.

>Every single servant was defeated in five minutes or less
yeah, but I didn't feel they were rushed despite that. Shit one thing I hated about FSN was how long it took for servants to actually start dying, nobody wants to watch "ah nice fight, let us finish this another time."

Cu kills everyone while Shieldblob and Not Suzaku do nothing: the anime.

I came into the thread to say this, Medusa Lancer was great too though.

No one made any attempts to get around the shield. All they did was slash at the front while she stood in one place. I mean she could have at least bashed and fought back with the shield like she did against the skeletons.

I didn't understand why Lancer Medusa's alter personality was so far away from her normal self (well Rider, anyway.) Alter Saber and Archer acted about the same.

I enjoyed it tbqh. First time in Fate where best boy doesn't job.

It would've been so much better with Gudako

I wish they had gone with this Cu design in the first place or even Proto Cu's design. Takeuchi has gotten so much better at making costume that don't look like dick.

Well if you're standing in place you can spin around quite easily, whereas if you're attacking it takes some time and distance to get around. It was probably easier to just keep whacking since it looked liked Mash couldn't even block the attacks effectively.

It probably wouldn't have been so bad if the special had been part of something else so we can see her actually learning to fight, but since it was just a one-off she doesn't do anything but stand there and block.

Berserker Cu is my favorite.

Everyone says that, but remember, it would still be canon Gudako, not GudaGuda Gudako.

As in, same lines, same boring personality, just less sexual tension with Roman and more sexual tension with Mashu.

It's not like the writers would seriously have an MC that screams about Gacha every few seconds in the show.

Just try your best to forget about it and ignore any spergs who unironically enjoy this mobage garbage.

Literally donut steel deviantart fanfiction.

You mean like 80% of designs originally from Grand Order.
It's fucking shameful that there's something in the franchise that has submitted so much to pandering fanservice and waifufagging. Even the previous entries in the series with some crappy Servants didn't have anywhere close to the same percentage of trash designs.

>GudaGuda Gudako.
You mean Riyo Gudako. Nobody cares about Gudaguda.

My only regret is that the best girl died.

You mean that forgettable Rin clone with a shitty outfit?

Yeah, doesn't mean she wasn't the best.

Still by far the least forgettable and better designed female character in the OVA tbqh.
Unless you count Saber Alter, who is just stolen from FSN.

You have a point. The bar was set pretty low. There were also only 3.5 girls to choose from.

That was the most disappointing thing about this OVA. Grand Order's appeal is the sheer number and variety of servants. In this adaptation we only was one new "servant" and the seven original ones with a new coat of paint. Snore.

It really reminded me of Luck and Logic. Even the hero is a shield user.

You mean waifufaggotry, and a large number of those Servants are some trashy ass designs.
It would've been shit either way honestly because that's just the source material, I'm glad they gave more focus to Caster CĂș than waste time showing pointless shit from the game, at least something good came out of it.

I thought Wickerman IS Caster Cu's NP?

>Luck and Logic
How's that?

The prologue only has Cu and Alter as the servants. It's a tutorial chapter for fuck's sake.

Nope it was explained in the material that using the 18 runes he has it can use a blast involving Odin.

Shite.

You have access to the jew gacha right away and can technically use most Servants in the prologue.
Also it's a shame they chose the prologue because it's not like any more is ever getting animated, get fucked FGOcuck.

You think all anime is made with the sole purpose of making money only? There isnt a single anime that has been made with some artistic purpose or merit behind it?

Please fatefag, I cant convince you not to like it, and I dont want to, but try to refrain from lumping every anime ever into the same category as your mobage spin off.

Can't wait for America singularity

Yeah, that's hamakaze.

>:-^)
This kind of crap is allowed now? Fucking reported.

The story always treat it as if Mashu is the player's only servant. Also the anime skipped the part where you can summon more servants.

>It's not like any more is ever getting animated
Ho boy you have no idea.

Fuyuki, orleans, septem, okeanos, london, and america are fairly boring.

Camelot skyrockets.
Babylonia kicks it up to 10
Solomon finishes strong.

stick with it.
you won't regret it if the quality is consistent with the game.

Again, the early chapters are boring. New faces start appearing as early as orleans and it only gets more from there. Fuyuki is Fuyuki, it's only purpose is tutorial and callback.

Ho boy you got that right, have fun dumping cash on your shitty gacha in an irrelevant mobage.
Not a single more minute of FGO will ever be animated again, it's actually amazing how blatantly they're making it the low effort cash cow. Well, at least some of that money goes into making more worthwhile TM anime.

It wasn't great. I don't regret watching it, it was decently entertaining as an anime original, but I won't recommend it now that it's over.

They already announced more will be animated sometime this year or next

>Next Order
That was literally nothing senpai, keep being delusional. The most you'll get is 30 second commercials every few months.
Continue enjoying being a cuck in your shit-tier waifu game.

Why are you so angry senpai?

EOP who can't play the game

>Well, at least some of that money goes into making more worthwhile TM anime
Like that wonderful UBW TV, right?

You dont need to know japanese to play the game user.

FGO is garbage. End yourself.

I fucking hate FGO.

Even the shitty incoming Apocrypha adaptation will be many times better than anything FGO could be. Especially the trashy OVA we got on New Year's.

Is Altera in it?

>My name is Mashumin! Strongest mage of the Crimson Kouhai village! Master of the strongest magic, REPLACEMENT!

Man there is one angry user in here. Did FGO kill your family or something?

He probably never rolled anything good from the gatcha and is too poor so he lashes out at the game

FGO is cancer killing any creative value in the Nasuverse, and there's nothing wrong with calling out its awfulness or the stupid retards who support it.
Go back to your hugbox general if you wish to feel better about yourself for playing it.

Yeah but you might want to tone down that edge a little, senpai.

Nasu plays and supports it

I mean, its a pretty shitty jew game that exploits the worst in people and mostly children. Not surprised a lot of people feel strongly about it, especially if they spent a little too much rolling for that one servant

Bruh I didn't even post most of that. You might want to go to your general if you get offended that easily.

There are idiots filling his pockets to the brim for the worst thing Type-Moon has ever shitted out, no shit he supports it however he can.

So...your family is still alive then?
Yokatta

Its not edgy to call out a shit game as shit. Not even him but seriously, this isnt your general, dont start calling people edgy because they said your favorite mobile game was shitty.

Please. Don't try to advocate them. Everything typemoon produces nowadays is either a complete garbage or painfully mediocre.
For me, FGO killed my favorite franchise. And FGO-fags killed any chance of discussing Fate on this site. It also has zero artistic value, but that's just nitpicking at this point.

Th-thanks senpai. I'm sorry for making you worry, have a sword.

I dunno man...it seems like youre a lot more offended about FGO existing than any user in this thread.

Fateverse is the new Nasuverse because of muh MCU meme Nasu is going for.

You mean Fate/Extra. FGO is just expanding on that concept + Nasu's unused ideas.

If you enjoy Fate beyond HA then you have no right to shit on FGO.

Yes, and it's awful. If anything the "MCU" will be stuff in anime adaptations, and thankfully I doubt most of FGO's trashiness will ever make it across to that, since they still need to keep appearances for outsiders and pretend the Nasuverse lore is still worth getting into, when it's been nothing but garbage as of late.

Nope he said the entire Fate works is the MCU of Japan

>You mean Fate/Extra
Well, you're right. But, i dont know why, before GO it was still bearable. Maybe because the scale wasn't so big. Or maybe i was just better at ignoring blatant fanservise shit.

>FGO's trashiness will ever make it across to that
Nasu forced the Melty Blood manga writer to write about FGO in Melty after they were just writing about Melty Blood because he forced them

You can't kill what is already dead user.
Nasuverse was dead from the start.

I like this Mashu kid

Loved Caster Cu, such a badass and a bro

Not him but Extra was a weird-ass, sci-fi, alternate take on Fate/stay Night. Still enjoyable because of how disconnected it was from the main stories (other than Archer and silly cameos like Arc and Shiki).
FGO tries to mess with Nasuverse-wide shit, and mixes serious parts of the world with stupid fanservice Servants and other garbage. Not to mention the blandest protagonists in history.
Really though the biggest reasons to shit on FGO are its business model, even if you disagree that Extra's way of handling the story is superior in any way.

TM has been compared to Marvel compared to a long time. You must have little reading comprehension, the comparison I'm making is between the "filtered" stuff that the public gets with the MCU, and the Nasuverse lore that's actually good and will make it into anime adaptations.

Melty is not an anime adaptation.

It was actually pretty good city fantasy. But why am i talking with an obvious troll. Well, maybe it just not your genre, i don't know.

I'm glad the non-canon meme yuri gacha XD female master was put into a coma

>Melty is not an anime adaptation.
Anime adaption doesn't matter Nasu is pretty much FGO is everything and everything must be about FGO

That's irrelevant to the point I was making, which is that most of its trashiness (98% of it) will be filtered out if it's ever relevant to other anime adaptations.

Extra introduced self-insert protagonist with no personality (though it's a plot point) and more otaku pandering with Tamamo. Even her design is a neckbeard-bait.

Ask yourself, Fatefriends: what truly hurts the integrity of the brand more - a bland money grab OVA, or three seasons of lolicon garbage featuring little girls making out in great detail?

I got to see Roman animated, so I don't give a fuck.

Sure, it's a pretty waifufag game, but still enjoyable in its weirdness with some cool characters.
Nowhere close to the rape of the Nasuverse in every possible aspect that is FGO.

The true answer is the cancerous mobage that the OVA is promoting, so I guess the OVA because it will only further spread the cancer.

even in the game, guda had more 'personality' than beta orbiter. For example, he tells Olga to fuck off many times instead of meekly obey her and in the prologue end, he disregards the girls and asks for Roman.