>This week @State 12/8/17
youtu.be/_9YgibLW1qU
>Pres Trump hosts Hanukkah Reception 12/7/17
youtu.be/-4RIR4sdaCE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmknh4zk0S8
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1821170260
strawpoll.me/14594881
atimes.com/article/humiliation-path-peace-middle-east/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

AWOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=bmknh4zk0S8

MERRY CHRISTMAS

who's got their salt mining gear ready for Tuesday night?

Gonna watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes with my dad over break. Anybody recommend it?

When do the polls close

Was that you fren? Sorry about the interviews if so.

>All time low approval ratings
>Sup Forums thread is dead
>2 steps away from impeachment
This is honestly sad, fucking trumplets.

Ready

i dont understand how they keep passing off Trump's 'grab em by the pussy' comment as evidence of sexual assault. They miss the key part where he says 'they LET you do anything..', let implies consent. Are they to braindead to realize?

Pretty sure it was once Sup Forums‘s favorite anime

a-all 110 episodes?

Cute

Why would you do that to your father?

Fake news

They willfully misinterpret it, just like him talking about illegals bringing drugs and being rapists. Combine that with people who would dislike the full statement anyway, and you have a lie that being told enough times becomes the truth.

That's why most people aren't claiming he raped anyone and are saying he was "sexually inapropriate", just like they say collusion like it means anything. Nothing they say means anything outside of the amorphus messages behind them that serve their interests.

thanks man, I'll get over it. It just stings now, I got a lot of valuable feedback, so going forward I'll be able to be a better candidate.

Really fucking excited for the space announcement tomorrow

>Sup Forums thread is dead
Well I know you’re not from here

quick rundown?

IDK got all break and then all of Summer break too. My job doesn't start 'till August. We really liked Deathnote (neither of us are super into anime, only a couple particular ones), and I thought LOGH might be interesting.

He's the one who said it, not his victims.

Her tits aren't even that big for anime standards
Those goys flipping their shit would be so buttmad if Kancolle was released in english and they saw Iowa or any of the non-loli characters

They talk about accepting other cultures yet they can't accept Nippon

It's a meme.

Whatever means more of you posting here and happy is what I want. Good luck fren

Is there any scenario where Muslims and Jews wipe each other out so the world can finally be at peace?

they just want it to keep being brought up in conversation. If people keep talking about it, then people who don't care about or follow politics as closely as we do will get unconscious info filtered into them that "Trump sexually assaulted girls".

>getting triggered by A FUCKING BURGER literally
so this is what the Nigger Felon League is like

Bout to get some tig ol kazaar jewess bitties in my dms

No, it doesn't even make any sense to propose at all.

Hydrating in advance, gonna be mighty salty

>victims
Groupies are not victims.

Watched all the metokur videos. Can someone recommend something else to watch? Thanks Trumpgen.

now that the dust has settled, was moving the embassy the right call?

I wish my dad liked anime. All we watch is Trailer Park Boys, The Office, Breaking Bad, and Lock Up. He's also a degenerate who likes Shameless.

thanks fren :3

*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a signing ceremony for Space Policy Directive 1*

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1821170260

>Space Policy Directive 1
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON GUYS?

Cannot recommend it highly enough, not sure how dadcore it is though

Hahaha nice

Quick poll

strawpoll.me/14594881
strawpoll.me/14594881
strawpoll.me/14594881
strawpoll.me/14594881
strawpoll.me/14594881

the "they let you do" comment is a red herring that doesn't imply anything, there'd be more reason to worry if he said "yeah i grabbed miss universe 2011 by the pussy deep up in there" but the entire nature of the conversation was just alpha shitposting, he wasn't referring to any specific incidents or tendencies in his demeanor

Neither good nor bad. Sand niggers are chimping out, but it will pass.

You'll find out

If your dad liked Death Note, maybe something more in that realm would be better suited for his tastes?

Does your dad enjoy Space Opera anime?

WE

Lose-lose situation

What would an American "Day of Rage" look like?

Why are we going to just act like we are ok with Trump moving Israel's capital back to Jerusalem?
We elected Hitler, not a fucking Jew shilling puppet

The only value that sub 100 IQ normies will have in the future is prostitution and medical experimentation

Cosy! Thanks Baker!

OWS and the tea party protests actually
pretty sad truth be told

Laying some plans down for the newest branch of the armed forces

An ethnic cleansing.

>Little elf home door right by the fire
Neat

Hitler supported Israel dumbass

ARE

your friends

>mfw someone brags to be about the "free money" they get from this shit
>"bro you gotta try it"

fuckoffsatan.png

Jerusalem belongs to the US. As true heirs and protectors of the Spirit of the West it is our destiny to take back the holy land.

college kids have been doing that for 30+ years
there's a plasma bank in every university town in this country
they advertise heavily to the college students in the area

What are medical effects of selling your plasma?

It didn't hurt nor did it help. It doesn't remove spics but I'm not losing sleep over it

atimes.com/article/humiliation-path-peace-middle-east/

The game also has lots of focus and close up shots on her tits and she's the main girl. The main reason it became such an uproar though is because a bunch of normalfags and Nintendo soyboys bandwagoned onto it after operation rainfall, the limited NA release scandal, and smash bros.
For comparison there's rarely too much uproar about SK despite every game since Burst getting an english release because it's too niche.

Pretty!

Well, he likes sci-fi, and I think his favorite part of Death Note was the drama surrounding the opposing wits. Also an action guy, and into politics. Am I barking up the wrong tree with this one? Never watched it before.

He explicitly prommised he would recognize Jerusalem as the capital and move the embassy there. Also he hasn't moved anyone's capital, retarded faggot. That doesn't make any fucking sense. Is this babbies first year in politics?

a BLM riot

2017!!!!!!!!11
THIS IS NOT OK1!!!1
STOP RAPING WOMYN THROUGH VIDEO GAMES

same as donating blood but amplified 10X+

The Battle of Athens

Thank you!

OY VEY!!!

digits say it's a fast past to a bad place

Chasing away the shills with toasty cosiness

It's hardly different from donating blood. It's fine when you are young but you will get track marks eventually and feel drained all the time. I did it for years when I was a college kid. Fuck. I might have to do it again soon.

I don't care about it either way. I'm not really interested in foreign policy desu. My interest is almost entirely domestic.

Based. She's still a cunt, though.

It's up to you. You obviously know your dads tastes better than I do. I'm just weirdly apprehensive about watching anime with anyone, let alone my Dad, so I'm having trouble recommending you anything.

>But super muscley shirtless guys are totally okay, especially if they're a POC goy

>I still follow polls

Oh honey lol

whereas sometimes you need a cookie and orange juice after donating blood, you always need a cookie and orange juice after donating plasma

>japs love big tits so much they keep making advances in implants
>anime/games loaded with MILK
Truly our greatest ally

I don't know what's worse - nip devs appealing to SJW crap and not having breast physics, or that obvious hole in her sternum because they fucked up her model

>>They talk about accepting other cultures yet they can't accept Nippon
Japan is pretty much as politically incorrect as possible from SJWs' perspective. Of course they're also an extremely orderly, polite, considerate, high-trust, low-crime, civilized society. Total coincidence.

I didn't know that was a bad thing. She probably didn't either

Hey Nip did you know 24.7% of White Gentiles are under 20??? About 33.7% are over 50. 41.6% are between 20 - 50. White Americans with White children and White Americans over 30 are leaving cities and rural areas while white college students and Post Grad Educated White Americans are actually moving back to the city.

They don't like it, they can fuck off. Contrary to popular belief lately, America is still a Christian nation. Assimilate or leave.

And in the minds of another hundred or so normies the "wow so many of the media figures lying to me are jewish" wheels begin to spin

can I get some screencapped asshurt?
Don't want to click on any website and give them shekels
They were already asshurt with things like Zero Suit Samus and Bayonetta, wondering when they'll stop caring

How did Jews acquire so much power in this country?