I'm almost completely exorcised of my liberalism; however...

I'm almost completely exorcised of my liberalism; however, there is only one last thing that I could use a red pill for: the social safety net.

Please, if you could, explain to me why a social safety net is bad.

it's not. neither is single payer healthcare.

what's bad are people who abuse the system. e.g. niggers, spics, and kikes.

>Give a man a fish
/thread

>what's bad are people who abuse the system
Yes
>niggers, spics, and kikes.
Niggers and spics, sure. Jews are all wealthy dude, they don't need your support.

how did those jews get their money?
hint: not by working for it.

the first pension was instituted by an English guild in the 12th century. there's nothing inherently wrong with welfare but the way it exists currently is absolutely awful and should be dismantled

>Jews are all wealthy dude, they don't need your support.
they sure fucking dont. they STILL take however

Look into towns like Kiryas Joel and Lakewood.

>Jews are all wealthy dude, they don't need your support.
because the US government never gives money to jews right?

Churches and non-profits. Government gibs just creates incentives for lazy niggers to be lazier.

Poor people

you need a minimal social safety net so you don't have starving, restless people on the streets committing crime - that would be bad for business and stability.

The problem with safety nets is the tendency for them to inflate themselves over time. Once you introduce it, you can never take it away. Also you rely on government to administrate it which leads to a lot of money not even reaching the end user cause the government is grossly inept at doing anything but sitting on permit applications.

nepotism

>Lakewood
Lakewood is a Republican Utopia.
>Charter Schools
>Freedom of Religious choice

Yes, the entitlement programs need some reform, but if Republicans got their way, every town would be Lakewood.

Thank god I'm a patriotic independent.

dis one some dat good social redistribution

Most everyone even conservatives wants a social safety net. It used to exist naturally. Churches, friends, family and comunity would band together to take care of their own. Unfortunately that social structure is gone, and now it is forced by the state. Many people especially tjose barely getting by dont want to contribute through taxes especially to people that are not like them. This is why a homogenous society is necessry.

it is good in an all white society. It is racial theft in a white minority society.

>what's bad are people who abuse the system

This, they should be sterilized for the gibs then I don'tr care.

ruined my life. quit job. obsessed over history and the jq. obsessed over the acquisition of knowledge (that is completely useless, nobody will even listen to me for longer than a minute max so i can't even impress anyone with it). i grew a big bushy beard and haven't been to a barber or dentist in over a year. all i do is browse Sup Forums, conspiracy websites, and research. i'm going to lose my mind sooner or later.

that being said i'm also in the process of writing a book that is essentially an all-encompassing grand unifying conspiracy theory. i'm german so i've had access to all the books written by germans during the third reich on archive.org. fascinating stuff. the wacky ideas they were discussing back then would fit right in here.