What do we do about the man child epidemic? Also post manchildren here

What do we do about the man child epidemic? Also post manchildren here.

ill play my 3ds wherever i want
fucking normalfags

when life has all but destroyed you in every way, take what pleasures you can get. but what the hell would you know about that?
i have news for you - you people think you're redpilled for shitting on others, but it doesn't amount to anything. it is no different than virtue signaling. and while i'm on the topic, know there are no redpills that are easy to swallow, and you will learn that eventually

Pic related, it’s you

I'm a manchild. I love my mom too much and I'm her husband now.

bitch you dont know about my pokemans

Round them all up and drop them into military-style training camps where they're forced to grow up and acquire martial skill.

You don't know what I believe or my experiences first off. It's not virtue signaling, it's shaming you into acting accordingly. It's one thing to enjoy video games in your leisure time but to walk around playing a fucking gameboy in public is the social equivalent of walking around with a diaper full of shit. If you want to be seen as a developmentally stunted retard for the rest of you life that's on you.

This, but unironically.

Alimony killed him.

>shaming you into acting accordingly
according to what you say? fuck off. get on a town council and pass an ordinance if you care so much. the thing is nobody actually fucking cares. the concept is entirely shallow. so you're not shaming me or anyone into anything. if im outside and im waiting i'll play a god damn game if i want to. same as anyone who whips out a cell phone and does god knows what. plus you're using caricatures to prove your point but i guarantee you would still shit on those people if they lost the ds, just because of who they are. you need to put people down in order to feel better about yourself but donchaknow it doesnt work.
and yes i know enough that you aint seen shit because you would be more humble and less wrapped up in appearances

he got JUST'ed? the more you know..

I'm just trying to help but like I said, if you want to be seen as a developmentally stunted retard for the rest of you life that's on you.

Mandatory military service for males.
Repealing the 19th amendment.

You're all pathetic.

>I'm just trying to help

Who the fuck do you think you are dispensing advice on Sup Forums. I love the total lack of self-awareness you have posting on the garbage pile of the internet and being surprised there's people who play video games who browse this website. Piss off shitstain.

Ok big guy

>3ds
>Not switch
Step up poorfag

Better question: who the fuck unironically takes lifestyle advice from Quentin of all people?

Because quentin was a hard motherfucker, unlike you.

lmao have you ever seen a picture of that twink? Quentin is like, the opposite of hard.

It's a fact, that most women aren't interested in most men. In modern society where women work and can use state as the provider, they don't need to marry out of reason. They can marry and fuck merely out of feelings. And it automatically leaves a huge portion of below average men out of the game, because majority of the women are after the minority of men. They don't need to settle with anything "good enough." Not in relationships, not in sex.

What is there for these leftover men except being beta providers by trade? They pay taxes to raise children of other men, whose mothers would never had any reason to want to fuck them. It's no wonder they escape to the life of a manchild.

I'm a proud manchild, what you gonna do about it big macho man?

except i put all my money in bitcoin and i cant cash out!!!!!!!!!

jesus christ thats depressing

There are plenty of weeabo fags in the military don’t even try to push your “military is stronk” meme

As you get older you come to understand, it really is a waste of time caring what others think of you.

that pic, I knew a kid just like that IRL

Stop eating soy.

fuck you videogamedunkey is the voice of our generation

Post video of you fucking her or gtfo

lold, who cares about manchild? if they want to ruin their life - ok, it's their choice. There's many normal people who can live normal life, who have ambitions and stuff.

Literally nothing wrong with soy as part of a balanced diet.

Who?

wtf is wrong with his teeth

>he hasnt evolved past manchild into lonely forever alone beta making sad music and writing down reflections on your virgin life

Manchild is the bluepilled state, elliot roger mode is redpilled state

These people eat nothing but soy. They basically have to stop and not touch soy for years for any hope their hormones to return to normal.

>who can live normal life, who have ambitions and stuff.
>work job
>want to move up in life
>work hard
>apply for promotion
>promotion given to friend of HR
Ambition are for losers. unless you're friend with someone important you will never get anywhere in life or end up as a wage cuck. live your life the way you want and fuck normies and society

That's just the west. It was completely different back when I was in Taiwan. Self employment trumps all though.

even when you're self employed you become a customer cuck. you work for the customer and if they ever stop you're fucked. so you continue to work and act in a way to continue getting more customers. in the end your life is dictated by others

A bunch of children are judging adults about playing video games go get a job pay off your student loans losers

what's wrong with a guy playing some nintendo? wtf? retards, you"re doing something useful lol, laughing with a guy playing games, kek, and what are you doing, laughing with someone who's playing games exactly for the reason he's doing something useless in your eyes, well what are you doing to give a example? You just take a piss on someone. Lead by example losers

/thread

If you wanna have a good thread, lets kill some roasties or have a funny chinese rekt thread, but this is just pathetic to say the least. waste of space.

Only a roastie could start a boring thread like this.

As if the 3DS wasn't manlet enough, Nintendo recently took it to straight up OldManChildlet status

Maybe you do I'm self-employed for 10 years and now I have other people doing my job for me because I am good at what I do. Not everyone on Pol is a poorfag

Shutdown Sup Forums and other autistic forums

>not living on gibs
truly pleb-tier

You're not wrong. Most of my work comes from word of mouth. If I stop doing a good job or fuck up my reputation then I might as well declare bankruptcy. I'll maintain that I'd much rather be defined by what I produce than not getting paid to go the extra mile as a wagecuck. Fuck, I'd rather be NEET than a wagecuck. Anyway, the risk of a ruined reputation ending a good career is a chance we all must take to partake in civilization. The alternative is going innawoods somewhere off the grid and only communicating with others when donating to the fire department.

Neet logic is if you do something to earn someone else's money, you've cucked yourself to that person. Neets are exempt because they don't vote.

>w****'s
thats 4 wildcards. I can' for the life of me figure out what word that is

whites

embarrasing

That's sarcasm, dude.

> that shirt
> that hairline
fml

welcome to the current year.

ah shit yeah been waiting for this one

You have to be 18+ to be here.

I know right? He's playing his 3ds instead of always being on his cell phone.

whores i think?

Post your best manchild pictures please.

>shaming you into acting accordingly
If I weren't already a manchild, I'd become one just to spite the likes of you, Adolf. Fuck you and your dictator complex.

America literally needs war. And not "lets go rob some sand niggers" war, but something you need to participate in for your own survival. Race war/civil war even starting war with FUCKING LEAF or Mexicans or even Russia might help.

You leave my Dunk out of this.

I think the joke was about fucking the soyboy.
I had a good chuckle.

if you have to have war, make main front in Canada

Gen X are some of the worst manchildren of them all

>yeah duuuudeee beer and sports and fuckin bitches man!

Most Gen X I know are total losers who only care about partying despite being some 35 years old

What the State fears above all,
of course, is any fundamental
threat to its own power and its
own existence. The death of
a State can come about in two
major ways: (a) through conquest
by another State, or (b) through revolutionary
overthrow by its own subjects—in short,
by war or revolution. War and revolution, as the
two basic threats, invariably arouse in the State
rulers their maximum efforts and maximum propaganda
among the people. As stated above, any
way must always be used to mobilize the people to
come to the State’s defense in the belief that they
are defending themselves. The fallacy of the idea
becomes evident when conscription is wielded
against those who refuse to “defend” themselves
and are, therefore, forced into joining the State’s
military band: needless to add, no “defense” is permitted
them against this act of “their own” State.

Nigga, I have my life in order. I have a good salary of which I save a good chunk, have my own house, car and all modern day comforts. As such, I can damn well play my 3DS in public if I feel like it.

>not having a gf to play video games with

This. Took me 30 years before I realized, why the fuck am I trying to please everyone else. Life is really short, so just enjoy it.

God ding-dong diddly damn how can somebody be so fucking BASED as this Finn's

shut up millennial, your entire generation should be banned from the internet

This physically hurt to watch.

>The chad genX
>The virgin millenial

Seriously...what the fuck is wrong with white "people" parenting?

If that thing was my kid, I would've kicked him out the house and shame him publicly.

you're a faggot and you have no idea what he's talking about

>waah stop having fun
>waah waah become a slave for women
>waah fund the global kleptocracy with your work
Why do you people care so much about this? Do you have something at stake in this?You fucking kike shill.

I literally cucked a gen X of his whore wife. Basically like a boomer 2.0 but more beta.
Gen Y get on my level cunt.

take your LARP down to a 5 my hue friend

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

It's clearly an adult, probably acting a twat for his Faceberg friends.

But ok.

>Who the fuck do you think you are dispensing advice on Sup Forums
That's the point of this thread, you tard.

What?
Elaborate immediately.

>tfw 25 and getting married

Kinda envious of the care free manchild life sometimes

>puppy play
fuck me, as in pic related?

Shut the fuck up, leave our thread alone, you chickenshits that stoop like this to rile up hatred towards people there, recruiting even those who can't even face us in such a weak sneaky way!

Good kitty.

Quebec here, we can pincer toronto and get rid of 60% of Canada degenracy.

If you mistakenly drop a nuke on montreal thats another 20% gone, then you let vancouver aid and heroine finish the job.

>PS4

As expected. mentally stunted trash (and obviously, niggers) flock to it

HOW DOES ONE GET A WIFE

I'M TIRED OF BEING A MANCHILD

AGHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>if you want to be seen as a developmentally stunted retard for the rest of you life that's on you
Who the fuck cares?

Be the man you want your sons to be.

>waterboarding (receiving)

Well, that works out

This shit is probably why millenials jump from a company to another.

Nothing wrong with these manchildren its the autism thats painful