NOCOINERS BTFO!!!!!!

With a clear and healthy price correct over, Bitcoin continues its meteoric rise.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/there-never-was-real-tulip-fever-180964915/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop trying to make us buy and raise the price

Good luck selling when the dump comes you puppet

But I thought this was the dump...

>two weeks for a trade to settle
>reports of trading sites not sending withdraw wires
>70 mil wortg of buttcoins stolen from "hacked" site
This is going to end very badly for a lot of people

I thought that was supposed to be today?

I lost $0.50 from nicehash which was pending. It took like 4 hours to mine. I'm still a bit pink about it

How's poverty no coiner?

>two weeks for a trade to settle

Lol no.

>reports of trading sites not sending withdraw wires

Lol reports.

>Bitcoins were stolen therefore bitcoin is bad.

You're hilarious.

>This is going to end very badly for a lot of people

Alright, friendo, if you say so. Let me know when the "crash" actually happens.

WHAT?!

ARE YOU TELLING ME I SHOULDNT HAVE PANIC SOLD YESTERDAY?!

No, you should have. And you should buy back in today.

Sell high, buy low baby.

Well yeah, they added futures earlier today and sat it at $15k. It will go high

It went so high so fast that trading futures was halted.

>NOCOINERS BTFO!!!!!!!
>0.003 bitcoin balance

.001 coiner here. I will be rich soon.

It happened today, retard.

Gonna crash big time. Inflated assets don't survive for too long. At the end of the day, real man made value counts, hypes don't.

>BUBBLE
>TULIPS
>MONOPOLY MONEY

How do we stop nocoiners from killing themselves when BTC is 100k?

it will collapse, but not yet
would let you know when, but zero fucks

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME? I MORTGAGED ALL MY HOME EQUITY TO BUY 10.25 BTC

>finite supply
>increasing demand

Yup, you’re a retard too it appears.

nocoiners on suicide watch

Muh 0101 currency

>tfw neet
>tfw gonna be rich because of btc

There's no real value behind something that can be inflated "infinitely" in theory. At one point or the other, it's gonna crash like the housing market, the dotcom bubble or anything in history, the Dutch tulip business centuries ago.

Educate yourself, before you call anyone else a retard.

I have two accounts.

just buy some siacoin my dude

lol
I'm so fucking rishh haha
I'm so effin rish
haha, I have bitcoins, very rishhh lol

Who else aboard the XRP train?

>There's no real value behind something that can be inflated "infinitely" in theory.

Right! Like gold. There's no real value in gold.

t. nocoiner

>Stop trying to make us buy and raise the price

>Implying a bunch of basement dwelling, jobless LARPing NEETs are going to have any effect on the price of Bitcoin.

>value stalls % wise
>less gain potential attracts less newcomers in the market
>stalling profits create uncertainty
>people get nervous
>people realize their digital currency is virtually worthless if there's no way to cash-out or to purchase something with it
>smarties start shorting the shit
>massive decrease for demand push prices down
>market engages panic mode
>couple of late suckers get fucked out of their gains
>value stabilizes back at a comfy 1k

I oughta kick your ass for sayin' that, you good for nothing jerk.
I might be poor, but I'm still a hugeman

>no coiners

yes, look at you with 0.003 BTC in your wallet

>1m candles
>0.003btc

>Dutch tulip business centuries ago.

I wish people weren't so retarded as to continually repeat a myth. Tulip mania never happened, you literal faggot.

smithsonianmag.com/history/there-never-was-real-tulip-fever-180964915/

His coin only handles 4 transactions a second. It's not even anonymous anymore. Other coins do that better.

Is it too late to buy into? Should I wait for a crash or is it gonna keep rising? I hate myself already for not buying into it earlier.

A lot of participation in bitcoin isn't in regards to the certainty of it as a valuable commodity but rather the huge playground of grabbing money it is currently portrayed as at the moment. Once bitcoin becomes stable and the attention of the get rich quick scheme starts to slide the currency is going to have a huge crash before readjusting to an appropriate value.

>all these niggers who don't know what a bubble is.

Buy it for maybe a day or two then sell immediately.

Enjoy those capital gains taxes goy.

Why? You can't cash out so it's essentially just throwing money away.

It's gonna keep rising but nobody seem to be able to withdraw it into real moneyz.

How do you actually get a house, buy food, and NEET your life away assuming you have millions worth of BTC, Im retarded, pls help

Yes. I have two accounts.

Also:

Says the guy who relies totally on jewish fiat

i still have around 216 btc left, i am dumping very very soon.
been holding on to this shit since they were cheap as chips.
if everyone wants to ride it out be my guest but id rather take 3 mil over nothing if it would collapse.
might even hang on to a few but my jew sense is tingling

tfw when you bought in at 17k then panic sold at 13k

I've heard of this, they could be doing that shit on purpose

With $2000+ swings every day, a good strategy is to buy 0.1 btc on a dip and sell on the upswing. You can make over $100 a day.
If it all goes to shit, maybe you lost $1500-$2000 at most.
If that's more than you can afford to loose, you shouldn't be poor.

jew fiat is backed by GDP
crypto is backed jack shit

besides at some point if u end up a millionaire you'll probably want to convert to jew fiat to clear a mortgage

That is basically what I do. I have a day trade side and a buy and hold side.. Dont want to waste this kind of volatility.

>and the meek shall inherit the earth
>doubting god
>ever

The drug dealers and pedo slave traders need it to launder there money.
When they stop it will drop

this is why iam cashing in now, i want most gone and keep maybe 50.
if you want real money this is still the time for people want to ride the btc train.
but yes its hard to simply cash on it now

Whew lad! That's comitted. I bought a few litecoin yesterday.

They're moving over to Monero friend.

>jew fiat is backed by GDP

Gibberish.

>crypto is backed

by the blockchain. Which insures all transactions are correct without any outside authority.

Sell high, buy low baby.

also if you want to cash it in, buy gold with it.
you can always buy gold with btc
this is also easier to hide for the tax man.

The thing is if they bust someone with a bunch of slave kids and millions of BC the party will be over

right. another with 0 BTC.

>clear a mortgage
so turning bitcoin into a real asset

bitcoin has a lot of energy behind it. fiat is backed by the collective confidence in the kike system, thats what the GDP you mention is, if everyone dumped it at once itd be worthless.
the energy behind bitcoin represents the collective will of people who want to destroy the system, how much value you think thats worth is of course subjective but both are backed by the same forces if not the same institutions.

>1.21 btc balance in a trezor
>two 1080 ti's mining ~0.055 litecoin per day

i'll cash out when .1 btc buys me a house.

You got me. I don't even own 1 bitcoin yet. It's $16,580 dollars right now.

>what is budgetary/monetary policy
>d--d-ddw guys my crypto is so much safer than the world economies

Always remember never buy anything someone wants to sell you something this bad.
These shill are just throwing you a hot potato

i think btc and other coins will have a permanent life in crime or dirty dealings t b q h f a m

good post czechbro

>the energy behind bitcoin represents the collective will of people who want to destroy the system, how much value you think thats worth is of course subjective but both are backed by the same forces if not the same institutions.

why u gotta go full retard after such an accurate first sentence

i assume you're smart, you know the answer deep within you, what's more likely 5 years from now

a) everyone loses trust in the economic system throws their fiat shit away

b) people realize there's really no way to exchange their billion-worth stash of hash lose trust in the thing and write the loss off as a dumb mistake

Newbie here, how come it's easy to buy in but really hard to cash out...? SEEMS KINDA FISHY.

It's pretty, malleable, and conductive.

That's why it's in almost every home on earth in some form or another. In you your jewelry box or every single circuit board in every piece of electronics

Its a pyramid scheme. You gst chumped into buying from those at the top and you are stuck sellong off .001 percent of a bitcoin at a time to shady drug dealers and human traffickers on the internet or tricking another chump into cashing their bank out and joinging the future of currency.

>tfw almost bought £700 worth of btc when they were ~£40 each
>bought a fucking iphone instead

Sell to the Chinese and get your fiat USDs back on PayPal. Pay the IRS back in taxes (if you're a complete cuck.)

Haha nocoiners on suicide watch
Baby this train got no brakes

Oh, that makes sense in hindsight.

You're just making up bullshit.
What bank do you work for?

damn dude, you're a stupid faggot

You forgot
>no two exchanges on the planet have the same fucking price as of two weeks ago
AHAHAHA
Everyone will panic sell and get 50% of what they think market price is
Everyone with panic withdraw and there's no cash
AHAHA

I just bought $50 worth of bitcoin. Making a profit never. Feels bad man.

I only have .8 btc. I sure wish I had more... But I'll just sit on it for now...

> What's a bull trap

dont take me for a bitcoin evangelist, quite the opposite is the truth. the technology is the future even if bitcoin isnt, the decentralised blockchain will take over the entire internet, in the not too distant future we will have decentralised social media, search engines, video hosting, AI even. bitcoin as a currency is largely proven to be outdated by more modern blockchain tech, remember that facebook wasnt the first social network, google wasnt the first search engine, apple didnt invent mp3 players but all used existing tech and improved upon it.

i think the time will come where bitcoin will be replaced but itll only be replaced by another decentralised crypto currency and itll largely replace fiat in everydayy use, theres already coins criminals prefer which is usually the main use case people cite and we still need to get past the quantum computing question. if i had to make a bet now for 5 years into the future it would be on the first crypto currency thats resistent to quantum computing power that goes mainstream and is used like a real currency but it will be 100% a non centralised coin. maybe itll be running in peoples toasters or the background of our phones who knows.

the venezuelan government recently said they were launching a coin tied to the countries oil and gas exports that will act as the nations currency, those are real world assets but theyre centralised, nobody with a sane mind would ever be buying into commiecoin aslong as somebody else has the trigger.

Like every other retard here that boasts about having Bitcoin (including OP), you probably have like 1000 dollars worth.

>>biz

>hurr durr it says I'm a millionaire

How many other faggots think this friend? If theres ever a run on the bitcoin you won't be able to sell one for shit. Theres also the central powers cracking down on it and it seems the bitcoin people themselves aren't too hot on getting ready cash for it.

Why would the Chinese buy it from you specifically and not a broker like the entire world is doing at the moment?

Why would China's demand for BTC not be fulfilled already?

Even worse, look at it on a macro scale, what totalitarian state would allow billions of their own currency to exit the country in exchange for BTC which they can't control?

That's alright. I bought 150btc @$2.50 and cashed out at $28 back in '11 was still a comfy profit. Not really mad but woulda been cool if I held onto like 10btc and forgot about it until it made news 6 years later

If they're smart they'd pull out while they're still millionaires. Odds are their bitcoin investments are all their eggs in one basket.

I sold all my bitcoins. RRRREEEEEEEE

Why couldn't anyone tell me truthfully what was going on??

AHHHHHH

> gold has no value
>>> says retardanon while he types on an electronic device with gold connectors and exchanges the Almighty BTC on gold-having electronic devices.

Glad you brought that up I definitely agree. Just to clarify, BTC craze is mostly what I'm iffy about.

While not super mature, ETH has a lot of value aside from being a currency and I'm positive you'll get national cryptofiat replacing current fiat in a few years.

There's way too much value for central banks to be able to add/remove money from the economy without any costs.

fake image. sad!

We are the 97%

Don't forget he's buying digital currency with gold backed bank notes

dont forget 90% of currency already is digital. Whens the last time you handled cash?

I just sold 10k of bitcoin yesterday. What the actual fuck are you talking about and why does everyone keep saying this? It’s just pure ignorance and makes it clear that you’ve never bought or sold bitcoin at all. Quit perpetuating this absolute bullshit.

Not anymore. If u see legal tender on the bill, it's fiat, not backed by gold.

In USA this is over since 1946 as holding the corresponding amount of gold was unsustainable to match given the future USA economic growth

>How do we stop nocoiners from killing themselves when BTC is 100k?
Is that a reasonable projection? I'm probably stopping at .1 BTC, mostly for shits and giggles.