HAHAHAHAHA

The right is eating itself!

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT with the constant E-Celeb posting? Most of us give ZERO fucks about these people.

/leftypol/ and Nazbol legit tricked Sup Forums so hard. I think they finally got a good strategy down.

>Some teenage girl gets in an argument on the internet.
How will Trump ever recover?

parsley,_____, rosemary and thyme

whats her problem?

she looks like a jew version of my mom

Who is that, why does she matter, and what is "the right", to you.

>a woman endorsed feminism and the """alt-right""" turned on her, it must be a communist trick!
m8t the only commie trick here is the feminism

Why aren't these women acting like white guy cheerleaders and convincing women to stop racemixing? Isn't that something they can actually have an opinion on and leave the big boys to discuss politics? Why can't they be our cheerleaders and enrich our culture with new values for who is the worthy man. Fuck this feminist shit.

can i fugg your mum?

I'm not sure my dad would like that

This is a psyop thread, this bitch was and still is irrelevant, the 'alt right' discordians are going to try and meme her as another spokesperson for 'us' to follow. It's Lauren Southern 2.0

>gets paid to parrot 1488 talking points dispite being 1/8th street shitter

the absolute state of white beta males.

Fuck of nazbol)))), theres a pushback coming now that the storm has settles. Enjoy your tradthot posting while it lasts

Saying things over and over doesn't make it true

They build themselves up as strawmen that make it easier for the left to attack the right.
She's not one of us, she's clearly an agent of (((theirs)))

I second this

you are irrelevant, bell end pigeon

Dude we dont even care. Theyre placing way too much effort in shilling something that doesnt register with even 25% of the users. This matters even less because 80% of the board is spam at this point and all theyre doing is creating their own echo chamber. Again.

> Fuentes purged from the movement entirely after people simultaneously realize he's a faggot

It's a shame that so many ethots were caught up in the collateral damage but now we can finally turn James into the Gruppenführer he was always born to be.

>E-celeb tradthots NOONE cares about and NOONE talks about outside of these shill threads.

kys sage

They are insincere and even if they are sincere, they're using the wrong approach and so are the guys on their side. They think just involving "high standard" women in their movement is the key, but they are still bringing in the feminist brainwashing axioms in their logic. I'm so sick of these women just repeating shit guys say and looking pretty and then trashing our views like they're on the back of a harley hog and giving all the losers in the dust the finger. They need to be held accountable to OUR axioms and coalburning is 1 of them. It goes burn the coal pay the toll and you can't escape it. If we involve women it needs to be at a low level like nuns at the top and then tv show women acting wholesome and supporting rightwing politics without getting on the soap box and being FAKE. Women need to admire white men. Want me to stand up to muslims and mexicans and niggers more? How about telling me my ideas are good and sucking my dick or getting me laid instead of going off and fucking niggers who vote for trump. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't disavow millenial woes or mark collett but they are dealing with this issue very superficially and the kikes are going to smell blood mark my words.

As are you.
Yeah that's not what we was originally about either. You've been drinking too much of the Sup Forums kool aid.

We have suffered literally no losses. Nobody is even talking about it except you morons.

I was literally IN fucking Charlottesville and I don’t even know who this is.

I have no idea what this is about, please stop posting about it ok?

yep, leftypol operation to wedge the right with divide and conquer. Looks like it worked.

>The right
Okay.

I would bang Tara while she talks to me about blacks having low IQs.

E-celebs aren't right-wing. They are just making money by catering to beta orbiters. Grow up.

Shows you how pathetic White men can be giving this gut-eater attention. Sad.

thanks OP

What?

I don't even know who that is. Saged and reported

>The right is eating itself!

No, it isn't. The right is currently inflated, due to a lot of thots and alt lite morons latching onto the momentum and trying to capitalize on it. Once these thots have been cleared out, we are back to continuing advancing the agenda.

yeah but who is that and why would she matter?

dumb thread

Oh look it's this exact same autistic thread again

This.

Where are all these fucking e-celebs coming from? They have emerged out of nowhere. The only ones that have been present for a substantial time is Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer, but all these other morons are literally newfags trying to capitalize on the movement.

Do you feel important yet?

Listen here, you little alt-lite squirt. Back when I started getting involved with nationalism, we had David Duke and Kevin Macdonald, not Lauren Southern and other nigger-fucking teenage women trying to scam people off their money. You're only in it for celebrities, aren't you?

It's called D&C.

shit thread

It's more like much needed house cleaning. How the fuck are you going to argue for "tradition, racial purity, and an ethnostate" but in the same breath defend mutts and coalburners just because they're "pretty".

holy fuck, this.

I've seen this exact same thread at least 4 times now.
Fuck off.