Does karma exist? Does justice exist whether in this life or the next?

Does karma exist? Does justice exist whether in this life or the next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZBS_p-NVFI
minds.com/newsfeed/786790884145369088
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215314/Gil-Collar-Police-say-slain-Alabama-student-taken-LSD.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Roll

No. There is very little justice in the world. Life is unfair. This murderer will have cops buying him beers and listening to his tale of the thrill of homicide for the rest of his life. History shows he'll just get another job at another police department, because cops tend to be sadistic folks of barely average intelligence.

>the victim is white
NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS. MOVE ALONG.

look at those fucking tattoos

so unprofessional

So that's it then. And I'm talking in general and used the image just to show a recent example. But Daniel Shaver will leave his two children and wife behind. Why? What was the purpose. Do you think karma will catch up to them in the afterlife?

rollin

Roll please don’t shoot

He won't be getting new job with another police department, seeing as he was already fired before the not guilty verdict for having "YOU'RE FUCKED" engraved into his rifle and unsatisfactory performance.

I don't believe in Karma, but I do believe in an afterlife. Everyone sins, but some more than others, and Brailsford is guilty of killing an innocent man. He will face judgement, as we all do.

Look at this smug son of a bitch and his elated (((lawyer)))

>Does karma exist?
no
>Does justice exist whether in this life or the next?
yes

thanks for derailing this thread bootlicker

Tattoos, evidence of a small mind.
Sleeves. ... red flag!

kek, there is no afterlife user, the simulation is for the benefit of the creators, not you.

>kek
>life is a simulation
Cringe

8/10 female face

2nd that!

Praise the creators user.

rall

if there is such a thing as karma, or true justice, it exists in the next life, not this. Plot twist, justice has already been served and we're all living in hell with each other right now.

>implying you can hide a scoped rifle in basketball shorts
What did they mean by this?

No and the belief in karma is the basis for most religions. People want to believe so much so in others getting what they deserve they delude themselves into believing in omnipotent beings that hand out justice that they or the real world can't or won't provide.
>man kills child and is found not guilty on a technicality
>well at least he's going to hell and the child gets to go to heaven
A convenient thought for those that can't absorb the tough reality of the situation, but we'll only know if it's true when our time runs out.

It's strange how seemingly in this universe, morality is seemingly subjective. A meteor could crash into this planet and end all life horrifically and nothing would change in the grand scheme of things within this universe. Animals violently and viciously kill each other for food and sometimes just for play. But they die and everyone and everything forgets and life just moves on. Like the Israelites who brutally slaughtered entire tribes of people and wiping them out of existence. These effects sometimes don't get punished but they do live on permanently. The modern world is full of malevolent people inflicting pain and suffering upon millions and nothing ever happens to them.
>>Does justice exist whether in this life or the next?
>yes
In what way?

roll

What is the purpose of the simulation. Do they come down and live as the powerful to inflict torturous pain and suffering to others for their own amusement?
>Plot twist, justice has already been served and we're all living in hell with each other right now.
I want to know what I did : (

Well if I get digits then you have your answer.

You're serious, aren't you? Jesus, Wayne. No one here wants Jew York and commiefornia running the country. Die gay shill
>Not a popularity contest
>Abolish electoral college thus making it a popularity contest
fake and gay

>What is the purpose of the simulation. Do they come down and live as the powerful to inflict torturous pain and suffering to others for their own amusement?

How would I know? But I can tell you probabilities are rigged. Praise them, you'll see.

ONE HOP THIS TIME
RIGHT FOOT TWO STOMPS
LEFT FOOT TWO STOMPS ! NO NO I SAID TWO NOT THREE MOTHER FUCKER
* BANG BANG BANG*

Simon says cross your legs, and raise your hands. HANDS UP
didn't say simon says
* BANG BANG BANG *

>i just want to know what i did
the worst of all sins, user. nothing

FASTEST HANDS IN THE WEST

Pls don't kill me mr

ayyyyy

plz don't shoot

omg please don't shoot me

oh man im bored so let's see how this goes.

rollan

rolling
and stupid cops executing people and walking out of a courtroom as a free man is nothing new.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZBS_p-NVFI

Check out two years ago in Paradise County, CA

>Karma and justice exi-

Roll

Roll

Someone will assisinate him brazilian style, a guy with a helmet will sneak up behind him with a gun

roll

minds.com/newsfeed/786790884145369088

Roll

HANDS UP
DON'T SHOOT

rawl

Both if you're religious, this life only if you're not.
You see, regardless of whether you believe in God or not, immorality gets punished. Either by the state or an enemy or by an addiction or in this case...by someone calling the cops on you and you getting shot.
If he hadn't drank and shot at birds he'd be alive.

>Low test
>Fat wife
>Covered in tattoos
>Gear queer
>Murders lawful civilian

Checks out

>Crawl towards polees offisur whilst holding breath
>He tells me to stick my thumb up my arse or I'll be killed
>Reluctantly move hand to anus
>Get riddled with rifle fire for reaching to pants

Sounds about accurate

yes. Sometimes it jumps over into the next generation
The oldest law is the law of three. Everything you do comes back three times as heavy, good and bad things

doont shoot

Rollin!

>If he hadn't drank and shot at birds he'd be alive.
Does drinking EtOH warrant being executed across the hotel floor?

>regardless of whether you believe in God or not, immorality gets punished.
>yes. Sometimes it jumps over into the next generation
See this type of theory makes sense except there are many examples against it. Explain shit like the Israelites slaughtering entire tribes of people. Or the Mongols slaughtering and torturing entire populations. Now the Jews have complete control over the world. They live how the European monarchs could only dream of.

We were made to suffer.

Rolling

roll

God's thoughts are no our thoughts. To us, drinking and doing dumb shit isn't so bad. To God, or nature, or whatever force you choose to decide is in control of the game, it is.
As for evil peoples, who's to say they're not a form of punishment? Didn't Genghis Khan say "You must have done terrible things or God would have not sent me to punish you" to the Muslims?

fuck me up officer-san

>breaks lawful order, reaching for back side of body where handguns are always concealed

"lawful citizen"

roll

lmao how does anyone who watches the video think he wasn't justified. The leading officer states "if you reach behind your back again we are going to hoot you" so what does the guy do? Reach back exactly where a gun would be holstered of course!

roll

>If I had a guns point at me and my wife I wouldn't be nervous at all

Get over yourselves. This cop was a fucking pussy and murdered that guy. How them boots taste?

Boy i sure am nervous, hope my hand doesn't slip into my back right pocket whoopsie I did it

Murder: The killing of another human being with malice aforethought.
Not Murder: Shooting someone because you're worried they're going to pull a gun on you.

rolling

Rollin them bones.

Roll

doin' it

roll me over

Pockets on basketball shorts?

If your pants start to sag it's a normal reaction to reach and pull them up. You've been doing it all your life.

Worried that a married man crying on the floor begging not to be shot is going to pull a pistol out of his ass crack and start blasting. Like I said, he's pussy

You boot lickers are fucking hilarious

why do christians and/or athiests constantly talk about karma like if they believe in reincarnation?

I didn't know the proper word off the top of my head. Like if good people are rewarded whether in this life or the next and whether bad people are punished in this life or the next. If you know a word for this enlighten men.

Rolling

you're the one that's getting emotional and illogical over a stranger's death. I'd say that makes you more like a woman than a man, aka a pussy.

>Trashy and cringy tattoos.
Every time.

damned if you're christian, nothing if you're athiest

this

What if you're neither?

life isnt fair so therefore everyone gets what they deserve, no exceptions. that said, i would find it fitting if that faggot cop had his legs broken and family killed so he can mourn them from a wheelchair for the rest of his life

so agnostic?

I wouldn't even call myself that as it's too limiting

humanist?

>humanist
>Humanism is a philosophical and ethical stance that emphasizes the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively, and generally prefers critical thinking and evidence (rationalism and empiricism) over acceptance of dogma or superstition.

That's even more limiting, nope

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215314/Gil-Collar-Police-say-slain-Alabama-student-taken-LSD.html

You all getting mad about this. Shit happens all the time. O.o

well my original comment was made towards christians and athiests because those are the biggest groups in the US that constantly use the word karma even though they don't believe in reincarnation

If karma exists, Wall Street, London and Malta would be glassed for founding 3rd international and installing Bolshevism in Russia.

Anglo queen wears jewelry stolen from dead body or Russian Empress.

Reminder that this is a shill thread.
It's always the same 3-5 shills.

Anyone who watches the video can see that the guy died for being a retard and making it look like he was reaching for a gun.

Protips:
>they never yelled at the guy for crawling on his hands
>the cops instructions are actually followable (try it I dare you it's not that hard)
>the nigress followed the instructions
>daniel shaver lied about being drunk
>daniel shaver made a universal "i'm pulling a gun motion" after the cop said he would shoot him if he did that (he already did it twice before)

Tell me why I'm wrong shills, I won't bother waiting.