Questions

At what point did you let hate consume you?

I know a lot of you are just pretending on here but to those that are actually racist and NatSoc, why do you subscribe to such hateful ideologies? Sure the Social Justice stuff and communism are bad but why did you have to gravitate to the farthest possible opposition in order to go against it?

"Hey guys immigration is out of control and leftists are being really dogmatic. Instead of proposing actual policies to solve these problems, lets LARP as a political ideology from 100 years ago that killed millions of innocent people and hope that everyone agrees with us."

And why are you even racist to begin with? Globalization is inevitable, get over it. You aren't going to create your little white ethnostate blocking yourself off from the rest of the world and expect it to last. Humans will be exponentially globalizing and migrating to different areas. Open borders is a good thing and it's necessary for the free market to live up to it's full potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#Income_and_class
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously just now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't consider myself hateful at all. I just think that racial equality doesn't make sense.

>mankind evolved
>mankind evolved different features
>somehow cognitive ability magically stayed EXACTLY equal

The statistics are overwhelming. Blacks commit murders, robberies, and other crimes at rates exponentially higher than whites. Am I really supposed to buy that this is all nurture rather than nature? It's been almost 70 fucking years since segregation.

I walked to work last year for about 4 months in a major city. I walked past 4 or 5 homeless people everyday. Almost every single one of them was black. I don't think I ever saw a white homeless.

If this is all white peoples fault, why the fuck is Africa the way it is? They hadn't even invented a fucking boat until we came. Every country that was colonized fell into shambles immediately after decolonization.

For me it's just the simpler explanation that we are not cognitively equal. It seems to obvious for me to ignore.

But what about blacks that get married and have jobs and go to school? We know it can happen but there is something holding them back on a mass scale. You assume that it is genetic and I say that it is cultural. There are examples of whites living in ghettos. For example in Britain.

I just think that there is a lot you are not taking into account upon making these assumptions.

So what about Africa then? Why was literally every other continent developed enough for advanced civilization but the oldest humans never got there?

The only thing I hate is islam and muslims. Apart from that I do not harbor any real hate for anyone.

There have been attempts. For example Thomas Sankara in Burkina Faso. He tried to cut off foreign aid and create a system of self reliance which increased production and living conditions drastically until the French imperialists had him killed and replaced with a puppet who reconnected the country with the world banks.

It is also a cultural problem on a mass scale. They need to be educated in western values because like I said, we know that black can be successful when they grow up around whites but when they stick to their same undeveloped cultures and packs they won't learn.

>africans
>oldest humans

Pick one.

It's highly unlikely humans came from africa

>But what about blacks that get married and have jobs and go to school

I have no problem with them. Normally I get along fine with Black people. Like I said, I don't consider myself especially hateful.

The other day I was at a conference for my work and was hanging out with a black guy in the same line of work as me. He was actually extremely intelligent. He was probably more knowledgeable about our profession than I was.

I don't prejudge people just for being black, but it's my opinion that on average, blacks are less mentally capable that whites. The "oppression by whitey" narrative is just used so that we don't have to face the ugly truth of what we've done to our country.

>on average, blacks are less mentally capable that whites.
This is true. So why not try to help them and educate them?

>why so mad bruh, can't you just get some WEED AND CHILL?
Fucking hell, you people are dogs

Shill gonna shill. Do you even get tired of parroting dogmatic bullshit fed to you by globalists?

I almost took this post seriously until the last paragraph.

You're one to talk. Why are Russians incapable of existing under democracy? You always have some authoritarian thug running your country.

Most of them aren't capable of it. No matter what you do.

America bends over backwards to help blacks get ahead in life (go check out college acceptance rates by race and GPA) and they still live primitively in violent ghettos across the nation.

I think it will take a lot more than throwing money at them. Our government currently rewards them for single motherhood which I think is the wrong approach.

Do you even get tired of parroting dogmatic bullshit fed to you by Sup Forums?

Because there is one truth, and every step taken away from it is a step too far.

I don't want to moderate degeneracy, I want to rid society of it all together. For that to happen, the Left must be destroyed, and the right must become the center.

We lost our bravest on the fields of WWI. It is time we stopped letting those who stayed home tell us what is good and what is acceptable.

the problem is that only white people believe in multiculturalism which puts us in danger
everybody else either stay in their own country with their own people, or come to ours to take advantage of our infrastructures/job market/etc. but still segregate themselves and stick to their own people

whites are foolishly believing that this is a "melting pot", its not, we're being replaced

>globalism
irrelevant, the racial question is about survival of our children, not economics
the greed of the west will cause its downfall

>You can have normal solutions that solve the immigration question and leftist bullshit
Reasonable enough
>NatSoc killed millions
Arguable as to whether it was the fault of NatSoc, Jews, or retarded foreign leaders but again, you could argue that the net effect in the 20th century was negative.
>Jk mass immigration is inevitable and your kids r gonna be brown lol OPEN BORDERS
Wow, would you look at that? We've uncovered another (((Eli Rothmann Goldstein Silverberg))) amongst our midst, and now I've gone even further to the right.

Please explain to me why it's inevitable for my community to be colonized by 1000's of third world islamic africans and arabs.

That's fascism dude. There is not only one truth but rather an infinite number of truths. How we choose to govern ourselves is all that matters. We can either live our lives under a dogmatic lens or open ourselves to other perspectives and try to do what is best for our fellow man. We are all one here on this earth.

>one people, one planet

Get a grip on how the world really works. Group competition for resources is natural law

People got to start somewhere. I'm pretty sure NatSoc is what's closest to the ideal answer to the general Sup Forumsack but keep in mind this is the case because of many factors involving (((their))) stratagems to subvertly destroy whatever power and social cohesiveness is still remaining of the West, through degeneracy and immigration forced down people's throats. A exceptional situation that is basically calling for exceptional measures.

I'm pretty sure once the (((problem))) is dealt with, people will revert back to a normalized, more open ideology and lifestyle, since it's not going to be forced down their throats and provoke a mental gag reflex anymore.

Everyone has to start somewhere, there's no shame in that. Especially for the US, with the country being relatively young and all.

Stop replying to this stupid shit. Gas the kikes & race war now. Sage

I'm not dogmatic about this. I think that blacks are now natives of North America along with whites. You're right that blacks are capable of having normal marriage numbers but it's totally impossible to teach niggers to completely live like whites, have the same crime rates as whites and learn as well as whites. The exceptions should be accepted and have the same opportunities but for the most part they will always be an underclass and the only responsibility of the whites at this point is to help them inasmuch as it makes them stop murdering whites. Or else genocide is the only other option.

In my ideal world we kick out the beaners and let them be prosperous in their own countries. And the white majority of America employs the black minority as landscaping, construction and farm labor. This way the niggers have the employment and self-reliance/confidence to raise nigger stable niggerfamilies and raise good, morally just niggerboys and niggergirls. Then the two races coexist in peace. Why is this such a repugnant concept to you (((globalists?))) They're generally unable to perform at the same capacity as whites but the exceptions will usually be found and given opportunities.

>They will just do all the shit jobs while we get to live in our utopia
Do you realize that this situation will lead to horrible cultural treatment of blacks? It will just slavery 2.0

the more extreme the problem, the more extreme the solution

These hateful ideologies were imposed on me by extensive contact with the real world.

>And why are you even racist to begin with? Globalization is inevitable, get over it. You aren't going to create your little white ethnostate blocking yourself off from the rest of the world and expect it to last. Humans will be exponentially globalizing and migrating to different areas. Open borders is a good thing and it's necessary for the free market to live up to it's full potential.
If you aren't even willing to think outside of these principles why even ask us the question?
You aren't looking for a discussion, you are just flat out stating we are wrong.
>"Hey guys immigration is out of control and leftists are being really dogmatic. Instead of proposing actual policies to solve these problems, lets LARP as a political ideology from 100 years ago that killed millions of innocent people and hope that everyone agrees with us."
Blatant strawman argument, no one talks like this. I'm not going to push my ideas to the left perpetually until you are happy. Fucking Retard.

I want you to come down to my city, which is half black and see how these animals live when they have no family structure or shame. Murders daily, overdoses daily. I see crackheads screaming into the air when walking around the streets. Smelly old niggers that could have been something rotting in crevasses and alleyways. One of them came up to me asking where a payphone was and the gibberish that poured out of his mouth could never be misconstrued as English. Their clothes are mismatched and nearly falling off of their bodies. Their cars and sneakers are more expensive than their homes. I have black friends, and I'll be the first to say some of the best and smartest people I've ever met have been black.

But what has set those blacks apart from those animals? The fact that they had financial stability, and a mother and a father. A stable nuclear family. You people that want open borders are taking jobs and quality of life away from these people- who you so fucking insincerely say you CARE about. Instead of letting the people who are already here have menial jobs which would vastly improve their quality of life AND race relations... you import legions of dunecoons and beaners to replace white, conservative voters and bring about your dream of a low IQ "Eurasian-Negroid" mullattoe race.

>Do you realize that this situation will lead to horrible cultural treatment of blacks? It will just slavery 2.0

Wrong. Welfare and lack of urban jobs is what has led to horrible living conditions and cultural treatment of blacks. Abuse of animals is sometimes more horrendous than abuse of human beings, and that is what they are being subjected too. It's not an exaggeration that they'd be happier under slavery, because right now they're rotting in polluted cities, overdosing on drugs, growing up raised by gangs and rubbishy ((("music"))) instead of mothers and fathers, hooked on alcohol and uppers... just about every horrible thing you can imagine.

It's not hate that consumes me but my dharma, gtfo

I want you to watch this and realize what your false dream of "equality" has done to these dumb, but happy people of good will. At least, that's what they should be. If Martin Luther King Jr. or Malcolm X were alive today they would choke the very life out of you and your leaders for what you've done. The people your side have betrayed and perhaps doomed to genocide. It's quite accurate and self-aware.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Also see these replies.

What hate? I love my people and want to protect them. The only ones I hear screaming hate nonstop are the left. They're so full of bile and rage that their faces are rarely not screwed up with it.

The wealthiest blacks score less than the poorest whites on the SAT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#Income_and_class