A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking kek.

>Trying this hard to be oppressed.

>300 pound negress smoker dies during childbirth
>must have been the racism

Another reason is pelvis not developed at 13 so child birth is dangerous for big headed nigs

Sure it's not because they're overweight and have STDs?

They should probably just go to a vet instead.

Or maybe it's because they eat like crap and drink and do drugs?

>die in childbirth
what do you expect when 40% of them get abortions

Racism is easily justifiable. Niggers are biologically inferior in modern society:

>The European gene set was selected for thousands of generations to be civic, social, reasonable, and moderate.

>The nigger gene set was selected for thousands of generations to be vicious hunter-gatherers who seize women and violently destroy any threats.

Niggers are scientifically inferior in modern society and any attempt to suggest otherwise is anti scientific.

if you white fuckers would just be nicer to blacks then all problems would be solved. WHY CANT YOU REDNECKS JUST BE NICER

i literally lost my car keys this morning and was late to work, are you going to tell me racism had nothing to do with that either?

This is true. We see it every day all over the world. Blacks don't have the IQ or temperament to live in a civilized society. People can pretend that all races are equal, but reality says otherwise.

Getting pregnant at 11 years old is a choice

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=dcdetail&iid=245

I went to the link in your image. Care to point out the source for the claim? Not seeing it.

>fat nigger crackhead dies in childbirth

Muh racism

It is because of genetic incompatibility.
Burger niggers are about 20% white, they have some disease/complication causing genes without their countering genes because shitty mix.

looks like i need to better perpetuate chronic racism on shayneehquahs then

>Black women die at childbirth because of racism.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

I'm to lazy to do it but i'm sure when you cross reference it with crime rate, addiction rate and teenage pregnancy all of those will show it's about the same size as death in childbirth.

AHHHH HAHAHAHA. We are reaching new leavels of niggerdom here. Niggers are the ultimate filth of the world

Reason 6 gorillion NPR should be terminated immediately.

>Fake infographic
81% of all hate crimes are committed by whites.

>vilifies white people
>not racist

Bulllllllllsheeeeeeit.

I fucking hate white liberals more than anyone alive.

(((hate crime))) is only USED against whites. those nigs who tortured the white autistic boy saying "fuck white people" had hate crime charges dropped.

Found you, filthy kike.

DAILY REMINDER THAT WHITE BOYS CAN'T COMPETE WITH THE BBC

>Reason 6 gorillion NPR should be terminated immediately.

Anyone have the hq NPR being Jewish meme

DAILY REMINDER THAT BLACK BOYS CAN'T COMPETE WITH BWC ...mostly because they're in jail or bleeding out in an alley from a driveby

>what is an abortion
>what is black genocide by white liberals

niggers

STAY MAD BECAUSE NOT EVEN YOUR 2D WAIFUS CAN RESIST THE BBC

shit thread

sorry guys, this story is because of me. i frequently hang out in maternity wards off of MLK Blvd. As soon as i see a heaving wretch of a nigress begin the birthing process, i stand guard outside the room reading crime statistics.

my bad

>81% of all hate crimes are committed by whites.
This. Also many of the inter-racial crimes against black people are committed by whites, and none are committed by blacks. Apologize, drumpfies.

>be black
>have 95 iq
>get into medschool anyway because affirmative action
>graduate
>become doctor
>get chosen exclusively by black patients because in group preference
>botch every diagnosis because 95 iq
>have a higher kill to patient ratio than any of my white coworkers
>is it because I have 95 iq
>naw its cus society racis and sheet

Wtf I love affirmative action now.

>die in childbirth
NOT
>die during childbirth
They're trying to say that abortion is inherently racist. I kind of agree.

My fucking gosh. The comments on this.

DAS RITE

Given the criteria used to classify hate crimes, I'm shocked it's not 100%.

he's defiantly asian

They have a narrower pelvic opening, made for Nig babies which literally have smaller brains (kek), and as pretty much all American Blacks are somewhat BLEACHED, when the White genes kick in it can BTFO the baby momma. Look up the Caesarian Section stats, seriously.

Can this shit just fucking stop? Niggers all need to go back, even the B A S E D ones.