Taylor got fat. Can we address this?

No. Please delete this.

No this is Sup Forums

Post more proof of the Thickening

T H I C C

Lol gay

enjoy your ban faggot

Nein

she is hitting the wall. in a few years she will be indistinguishable from her mother.

She's pregnant with an Aryan child.

She heard Drake liked big booty birches.

ew what's wrong with his nose is he semitic

Well boys, guess its time we all started hating Taylor. Fuck am I ever tired.

thicc or sticc, i dont care

I'd fuck a fat taytay. I wont fuck another feminist

>look at what you made me chew

would still

he's half jew

The fact that you guys bash her so much only proves that you love her. Aww

Ahahahaha the fridge is taking her final form.

>tfw you realize every woman in the midwest would look like Tay if we banned corporate ZOGfeed.

her BBC lovers like it that way

MOMMMYYYYYYYY

I'm ded lol

delet this PLEAsE

S exy
A ss
G irl
E nough said

As if she couldn't be more perfect

she likes posing with black ppl because their ape-like appearance is in extreme contrast to her pale delicate beauty, which makes her look even more beautiful.

I want to smack her butt right now

Not

This

Shit

Again

!!!

This is what you losers get for having a 3d waifu.
At least my Asuka will never get fat

its okay -- her voice is all that fans love
right guys? r-right?

Looks good to me.

looks like muscle, not fat.

By the time the five African guardsmen were gathered in the punishment room, Taylor Swift was shaking and sobbing loudly around the ring gag. Drool was pooling from the corners of her mouth, and her cheeks were streaked with black mascara and tear stains. She lay huddled, curled up in a ball on the mattress, violently sobbing, as they closed in around her. As they loomed over her, she began to sniffle, quieting down, and looking up at them, fear evident in her pretty blue eyes. They knelt all around her, and began warming up their cocks, slowly jerking off as they passed around a bottle of lube, which they applied generously. Ulu then said, “Taji you’re up.”

Taji was the biggest of the five guards, being nearly seven feet tall, and his cock was nearly the size of Taylor’s skinny little forearm. Taylor gazed upon the huge black man in terror as he grabbed a handful of her pale blonde hair and lifted her into a kneeling position. She began shaking her head vigorously and mumbling around the gag in her mouth. “MMhhhmmmh.”

“Don’t worry, bitch, you’ll be singing a different tune by the time we’re done with you,” and with that he laughed deep and throaty. He then climbed under her, sliding his feet over the pvc pipe keeping her legs spread, and pressing her nubile body against his large muscular one. Her pale white skin contrasted sharply with his dark, coaly black skin. Then, lifting her by the hips, he slid his huge meaty cock into her now well-used, well-lubed pussy. His four comrades stood over them, watching and working their cocks, as Taji began to slow pump his hips up and down, gradually working his massive dick all the way into Taylor’s tight little pussy.

I wanna call everyone here a retard for replying to a slide thread but I then realized the only retards replying to shit like this are the shareblue retards being paid to slide.

Search Tory Smith in the damn search bar.

All we can do is pray.
>prays

If that's fat to you, you must live in Somalia

i want to rest my head on her stomach tbqh

i agree

shit-tier erotic fiction desu

You don't even have a power grid lmao

>fat

Is Sup Forums gay?

pls no bully

Shes just pregnant with my child lads

She will be back to normal in 9 months

i-it's just a few pounds

she is pargnant wid bappy

is that a snake on her shirt?

what is it with her and snakes?

Finally someone who gets it!

Have a kitten.

Taylor Swift's father is senior vice president of Merrill Lynch and her family were ALL bank presidents going back 4 generations. She's a superelite jewess and you fags are her slaveboys.

I like it desu

false. it is my child.

She's bulking you nerds

it would be hilarious if she got this fat and feminists had to bite their fucking tongues

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRP

Me yes, THIQQER my dear.

Why yes goy, in fact he is.

She looks pregnant.

He's a literal nigger Jew. Had a Bar Mitzvah and everything.

His Jew mother got knocked up by a nigger who I assume left them.

>Fat
Says the Virgin with 7 tabs of hentai open

She's a coualburner that dates and fucks N I G G E R S

Im gonna snag her while shes feeling depressed and insignificant and rejuvenate her love of music with dance and she will get skinny again and everyone will know it was an user.