Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Mayoiga was AOTY 2016?

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Mayoiga was AOTY 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oyVq47AAA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AOTY is always Naruto

absolutely, sadly there is no enough PON in this world.

Fuck you f/a/gs, it wasn't that bad.

It really wasn't. It was an average anime that was overhyped to death by everyone.
Okada was a mistake though, without her this show would have had a chance.

Literally nothing happens. It wasn't bad, just dull.

>remembering all that forced OC
yeesh

It wasn't that good either.

Indeed it was just mediocre and forgettable

>forgettable
nah this show had some of the best threads. I still remember almost everybody's names.

I've got a full GB of memes from this show alone

OC generator of the year for sure

Mayoiga just missed it by a hair.

I felt so bad for this guy

That's a good one.

what I really enjoyed was a whole new generation of anime viewers learning to hate Mari Okada

Terrible writing and directing, no surprise it bombed as hard as it did.

It had so much potential. That huge cast of characters and that creepy setting. The whole Lord of the Flies thing early on. The heavy implication that people were going to start dying rapidly.

We all had our survivor groups picked out and everything.

>We all had our survivor groups picked out and everything.
Will Sup Forums ever be rused this hard again?

It was good - just not great.

Lion and Lovepon deserve to be in a better show, though.

I still believe it was meant as satire.

Do you remember his name?

I'm still fucking mad

best boy

I am in love with Sasaki-kun.

Do I ever

Yes.
Jack carried the show

this.

I'm still mad

grimgar was aoty

Catacomb Assjack

I still have my bingo
I'm so fucking mad, what a waste of a premise

I fucking hate Cunt Pon.

So I'm going to assume this show is only worth watching with Sup Forums? I wished I watched it when it aired then.

Yeah, that's the case. Except it didn't even have the entertainment factor that stuff like Valvrave had.
It was just plain boring and most of the people watching it were exaggerating shit to squeeze some fun out of it. If someone has that one webm please post it.

that webm was made to make fun of the guy who said it though

I'm not even mad about the wasted potential because I had so much fun with making stupid OC and watching Sup Forums blow the fuck up over this dumb show. If I could do it all again, I would in a heartbeat.

The shitposting was the only good thing about this show

And yet it's perfectly on point with everything that happened.
At least we got Lion out of the show. Such an ultra-qt.

It was at the time, but he turned out to be right after everything was said and done.

At least Mayoiga gave me the first male tsundere I ever saw.

Everyone being wrong was awesome though.

I'm happy that we got dedicated drawfags

More yan than tsun, friend. Hayato was a good boy.

I want to live my life like Lovepon.
She is my idol.

And the manga doubles down on it.

He's literally Mitsumune's abusive boyfriend in the manga, it's crazy

Friendly reminder that non of us could figure out the culprit before G.O.D came in to explain.

RANGERS

>getting cucked all through the series
>uncucked himself at the end

HOW DID HE DO IT?

All the characters saying fuck it and giving up towards the end was so stupid yet funny. It was like a reflection of what was going on in the threads.

Whatever happened to the people of the sekrit club?

They've all entered to Nanakimura where you can make a hasubando/waifu out of your tulpa.

This is the last version I have. This show was amazing

They've probably killed themselves.

so who built the town and where did they go?

why was the town hidden in the first place?

LOVE PON

Such questions will never be answered. The village was just a place to contain their subpar drama.

Your enjoyment of this show is heavily dependent on whether you expected it to be serious or not. Anyone with a smidgen of media literacy could immediately tell it was gonna be goofy from episode one, but a lot of retards were expecting Lost or some garbage. It wasn't amazing in the end anyway but the "disappointment" and "wasted potential" crowd really needs to watch more than one show per year.

Moot fuck off we're done with this already.

it was only lighthearted at the start so when it got dark it would have more of an impact

is what people would say when it was airing

fuck off with you 20/20 hindsight review, no one was able to tell what was going to happen

It was subversive of horror/survival tropes. If it had gone full Another people would just have complained that it didn't do anything interesting or new. Sometimes you just can't win.

>We never completed this image
Still makes me sad.

The amount of good, memorable shows in 2016 was exactly zero.

nope, not even close

>We never completed this image

exactly

Yes it was Hyouketsu no Judgeness. I remember because that's my name, Jack.

Man, the threads were so fun and comfy. I miss them.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oyVq47AAA8

WHY DID YOU STAY LION YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT

>I see dead people
>Just kidding lmao

Wasted potential. Even the fat detective with her lump of wisdom was better.

It was fun until that dick spammer forced him to add user registration to the site

Eh, who cares nothing matters anyways

>fat
That's not how you spell 'perfect'.

LOL

No, Mike.

>tfw can't find the jack rules of nature on yt anymore
was it deleted?

This is easily one of the worst shows I've ever watched.

It wasn't even 'bad' to the point where it would be remotely entertaining. It was just shit.

Speak for yourself, faggot. I had a blast.

I bet Jack is a hung beast in bed.

This.
This show was so offensively boring, every single week I was wishing it would give me my time back. There was really nothing about it to like at all.
Also the threads were complete cancer.

>AOTY
kek

So you actually loved the show and the speculah.

The fujos that though Yamauchi was gay got BTFO so hard I was almost sad for them.

>Mayoiga
>Forgettable
I will never forget this trainwreck.

Not a trainwreck.

No, but its OP was really good. Really wonder why the OP's singer isn't more popular or why her CDs don't sell more.

>a lot of retards were expecting Lost
Probably because it felt like the people who made Mayoiga had just gotten off a Lost binge watch.

For fucks sake, they stole the smoke monster almost entirely.

Are you trying to say that Mayoiga isn't a train wreck because instead of having one major point of derailment, it was just a consistent failure?

Yes. A trainwreck implies that until a certain point in time things were progressing normally, and then suddenly everything goes "off the rails" so to speak.
Mayoiga was bad from start to finish, there was no grand explosion where everything goes to shit or things turn around, in fact such a thing might've helped save it, since the show was plain boring without it.

I think you are mixing trainwreck and jumping the shark. A trainwreck simply implies that it is absolutely fucked in every which way, it doesn't have to be good prior to a certain point.

I'm not sure I subscribe to that definition of a train wreck, but I see what you mean.

>Mayoiga was bad from start to finish
user I know you didn't understand it but that's okay.

Mayoiga AOTY? Fuck you f/a/ggots, the only discussion this anime should be in is worst anime of all time.

Mayoiga is a show that has some of the worst writing I've ever seen in any story ever and it seems to be self aware of that fact.

See

No, that was Danganronpa 3.