Alright, which one of you fuckers did this, Apologize!

Alright, which one of you fuckers did this, Apologize!

Other urls found in this thread:

worldarts.info/hercules-sculpture/#.Wi4d1rT83fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BAWWWW TELL ME WHAT TO DO
that guy is a massive faggot. actually majority of teachers out there are fucking retards nowadays

It is objectively true Hitler revitalized the German economy by pulling it out of the international usury system. That only works in ethnostates though, which is why the banks all support dumping dysgenic mud mutants in formerly white countries.

>majority of teachers out there are fucking retards nowadays
Truth.
Failures at something more falling back on the bare minimum.

>complains that kid who actually analyzes historical events said there was an objective silver lining to the Holocaust
If this paper is reasonable and well-sourced, this nigger better give that kid 100/100. Most people even up through the freshman collegiate level can't figure out how to be analytical about history.

>Give him an A, at least he thinks for himself.
4th post best post

>Yvonne
It's a lady. That aside, credit to her for not just giving it an F like a lot of liberals would do, she's at least looking for guidance (or if you want to be pessimistic, she's looking for permission) before negatively grading it. She's not a total lost cause. One of her buddies even suggested that she give it an A for freethinking. This isn't a terrible thing, honestly.

hmm, i wonder if stephen sams is op...

The holocaust started long after the economic recovery. I feel like a teacher should know that.

The holocaust didn't happen at all buddy. A few hundred thousand starving and dying from typhus due to poor work camp conditions is hardly a genocide.

Women can totally be faggots you fucking whiteknight.

Lol I just love how all you racist bigots keep circlejerking and lying about the holocaust

All it takes is one PM to the poor lady and you're all done, racists

Someone ask her:

Email: [email protected]
Moreno valley college..

>that GUY is a massive faggot
>GUY is a massive faggot
>GUY is a
>GUY
They can be faggots, okay, but how about "guys," you braindead mouthbreathing sub-60 IQ retard who can't even read before launching into attacks? Genuinely kill yourself, you stupid faggot pussy.

Hmmmmmm.....

The Holocaust did happen. Stop denying it.

/x/

Lol are you for real? No wonder you're a basement dwelling virgin, 0 real life social encounters weekly and 0 friends

For the holocaust to happen there'd need to be alien involvement because the level of tech required to do and hide so much so perfectly is something we won't live to see.

I've read all the evidence provided on here and elsewhere and not found any compelling information to state that it did not happen. I've read reports and spoken to people about it at great length. The overwhelming evidence suggest the Holocaust occurred.

this

How can you be a teacher and not know that the holocaust only got going in 1942, whereas the German economic miracle took place in the mid-1930s? And what's worse is that it would take all of a minute to look it up on wikipedia. The part that disgusts me most is that her first instinct is to resort to facebook.

It says a lot about the education system that teachers become completely lost the moment a student deviates even a little from the usual script.

stop that.

A.) This breaks FERPA laws.
B.) In fairness to the teacher, at least he recognizes that he's biased and is trying to treat the kid fairly.
C.) He's using this to virtue signal to all of his friends, so he can reply to things and say "Yeah, I totally agree."

Exterminate the Jews to eliminate the competition.

Is he wrong?

At least crop out your comment, Stephen.

Amazing

that kid sounds fucking based

Crowdsourcing her grading policy, and on facebook no less. This cunt should not be involved with teaching at all.

In 1989, I dressed up as Hitler and did a German accent while giving a little biographical speech for history class. This was 6th grade, and the teacher didn't bat an eyelash.

This teacher needs to grade the paper without regard to the invisible Jew looking over her shoulder. Yvonne, grow up!

>what if the penis is feminine

In english class, took a stand against gay marriage, and actually won the debate.
>and then everyone stood up and clapped

Nice. The kids in my class liked the whole thing too. There was a Jew girl in the class, and she told me before she wasn't allowed to watch my presentation, but she did, and even she liked it. This was long before SJWs existed.

He is right though.

I don't know why the Holocaust is always portrayed in such a negitive light

>A.) This breaks FERPA laws.
No it doesn't faggot. The student is not named.

The Nazi ticket managed to take ass-whupped Germany through such an industrial rigamarole that they were able to fight World War I round 2, and make it even worse.
Student is objectively correct

>believing the anti-German conspiracy theory

To state Nazi Germany didn't rebuild Germany is insane. They did, however, murder and intimidate everyone else before they got there but his project never specified that part. You could also probably make the same argument for any per-industrial communist regime that industrialized, like russia.

haha, based

>not believing the thousands of survivors or the shit tons of stories they all have that are identical
K. The only people that deny the holocaust are ones who:
A: waant the Nazis to look like they dindu muffin
B: want to take away something bad that happened to kikes

Look, i don't like those kikes either but I'm not gonna pull a Democrat tactic and lie about something because muh feels

well if the holocaust did actually happen, then hitler is more based than i thought

A
FAGGOT
LEAF

A 90 year old German ss bookk keeper was recently sentenced to 4 years in prison. He admits to being there. You think a 90 year old man would play ball after all these years and ensure a prison sentence in his 90s if it wasn't true?

It's silly. I get it, you don't want the jews to have an inanimate martyr, and I don't either, but the reality is a shit ton of then were executed

checked

Sup Forums has changed. A few years a go I posted more-or-less the same initial comment (Holocaust is real) and was provided with lots of images providing "evidence" that it was not. I read every single image and link but didn't draw the same conclusion as those posting the images.

There are crazy people everywhere, and people who will deny deny deny no matter what they're faced with. Tbh, people on our side of the political fence are really no different than those on the other side. They will lie, cheat, and steal to get what they want. They will believe whatever it is they want to believe to advance their talking point. We are all human.

What are you political leanings? Why do you come to Sup Forums?

Wow what a shit hole

Independent

I don't hate the jews as much as I hate blacks, women, and communists. I hate all politicians, from the cuckservatives to the communists.i come to pol when I'm bored and tbats just about it. I get a good laugh from some things, and annoyed by others. I just come here to kill time when there is nothing else I can do

I apologize for nothing

I stopped calling them politicians it makes them sound like civilized people.
Try calling them vote Whores it's more accurate.

aka monegro valley

Link to facebook? I'd like to read the string. Post more please.

Why would it only work in ethnostates?

The student should get an F because the holocaust never happened.

You will never fill your father's shoes.

Got video ? Inside the "gas chambers " ? Inside the oven rooms ? The Nazis filmed everything - Wheres the film of that ?

Women in teaching positions was a mistake.

She's a complete piece of shit. Why else would she post something like that? Does she really need someone else's opinion on how to "put her bias aside"? No. She's just virtue signalling and looking for other people to agree with her that giving the kid an F would be the right thing to do.

No you idiot she's frame 3 and confused

>Parents call the SI
>demand Teacher be reviewed for giving an F on a well researched assignment
>Teacher responds "my friends on Facebook said I should give him an F so I did"

Social Media is a mistake.

Protip: There was no assignment she's just looking for attention. I'll be surprised if she's even a teacher.

"those who can't do, teach"

Probably right

i wish

send him this

>assigns students to demonstrate "extreme government overreach"
>someone explains how the holocaust helped Germany
>"h-how did this happen?"
my sides.

fuck I did it

this, he followed the prompt to a tee and the teacher is crying because he didn't write about stalin or zedong instead

anybody knows what's that statue at the lower right quadrant?

Hercules sculpture at the Louvre

What's the deal, is the professor thinking that it is impossible for there to be a net benefit to the rest of society in the case of genocide or ethnic cleansing?

Also we need to find out which university she works for because she is literally asking the public to basically decide how she responds to and grades the students assignment.

It's completely unethical and fucked up and the school needs to know about this.

hercules vs snake, bronze

worldarts.info/hercules-sculpture/#.Wi4d1rT83fY

id usually write shit like that to see if i had any good teachers.

bad ones gave me a c good ones gave me an a. not many good ones though. some would encourage the shit and i usually just laughed or soemthing with em. i dk

Probably harder to divide and conquer

wtf are you even talking about?

what do you mean by the "holocaust?"