Demi-Chan

How can one vampire carry an entire cast?
Also OP song where and when? its pretty catchy

>this is a creature of the night

>you're walking down a dark alley one night and suddenly this creature leaps out and grabs you

Hikari is comfy. In the manga, sensei is more likable too.

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE AND MARRY THIS SEMEN DEMON

I'm biased towards Demis

So when does the succubus stop wanting sensei's D? She will figure out he is holding back and that it isn't real love.

But she's already my wife

nyet

She saw him blush after perking up her tits, I think she knows. We don't know what Sensei thinks about her, other than being hot; right?

>ywn be hugged by a cute vampire
why even live

She will love him for having the strength and caring enough to hold back and not just give in. She will consider it proof of his love that he's willing to try to not show love.

Is there a webm of that scene where vamp kisses sensei and he just stares at her as she gets increasingly more embarrassed?

What sort of hell would it be to become the father of a succubi? No amount of guidance will prevent your daughter from eventually becoming the town bicycle, and after a certain amount of time the Westermarck's effect won't be doing its job any longer, so even you'll be wanting to mount the bike.

But how can she be your wife when the marriage certificate has my name on it?

Succ-sensei remained a pure christmas cake, so I guess there's hope.

such a cute vampire

wew

I want to see how crushed the demi-chans will be when Sensei gets a normal human girlfriend that isn't a fucking monster.

Similarly, being subjected to the succubus effect over a long period of time might desensitize you.
I can however imagine the torture the first few years would be.

Didnt know she was wearing a cross on her neck.

I think Sensei is going to get in trouble and be forced to leave. Or Succi gets in trouble and is forced to leave. Someone is leaving, maybe Hikari because of grades.

>tfw you will never be cradled in sensei's strong arms

why live?

She isn't carrying anything because the anime is already shit.

>How can one vampire carry an entire cast?
By being a weirdest boner.

I love how much they're going on about his arms, I haven't seen something like this since everyone fawning over Hei's collarbones in DTB

>Why live?
To become ironman IRL.

>Black belt in blowjob

>that succ-collar
she does anal, guaranteed

Takahashi in the 80s.

>[NotAjin] Demi-chan wa Kataritai - 04 [8A74EC2D].mkv
Aww yiss! No waiting until Thursday this week!

nice

She's the best girl but all of the girls are quite adorable.

>get called cute
>have a mental breakdown

Yuki is making me almost want to drop the show

Is this Ms. Smith from Monster Musume ten years earlier?

Did she buy all her wardrobes contents from batman shop?

I now want to see an doullahan NTR where the guy is holding her head while her body is off somewhere getting railed.

Sukie will marry Takahashi, years later he'll die in an accident and she'll start MON to carry his wishes of protecting demis.

(´▽`)

Holy shit anons

Is this an insult?

Succu-sensei is cute! CUTE!

When the junior detective shows up.

Will she prevent sensei from getting married?

>but the headless whorseman, she is the worst
>With a hip-hip and a clippity-clop
>she's out lookin' for a cock to block
I only posted this to make that joke

What is his secret? That he's gay?

Shit episode, too much drama

If my students are like this I would do something ill eagle, i guess thats why im not a teacher.

He's a werewolf.

Sauce?

I want to drop this show but I'm already 3 episodes in and I want to finish it to pad my stats, so I watched episode 4 at 5x the speed and plan to do the same for the rest of the episodes.

Something must be done with you. Something public and severe that more of your like do not rise in anonymous forums to make their twisted and wrong fetishes known.

I don't remember which chapter, but it hasn't been translated yet. The scanlations are like 10 chapters behind.

Why can't this entire show just be about vamp and her daily life?

no she wont
and stop this right before these threads turns into Monster Musume general

i like how you can tell those sisters really love each other. idk why but it seems in this show they have the strongest bond i seen

>all that demi pussy Sensei could have if only he didn't think they were disgusting lab animal freaks
Hikari dodged a bullet.

Good mix of serious and lightheartedness this episode.

Bad translation.
May be "two-faced goody demi lover" is a better liberal translation.

Somebody knows what song do they use for the daily routine part of Satou in episode 3?
I really liked that song, it's very calm

You'll have to wait for an OST and see if it's on there.

I think in the manga she mentioned how her real father was kinda absent in her life when talking to the cop guy.

aw, crap
so once when the anime ends (so in maybe more than 2 months)

That's the kind of choker vampire hunters use.

like any christian girl should.

Other demi too busy concerned with their demi status

Holy shit Machi's tall

They share some sort of dark past. Remember that he's an Ajin detective and he works by looking succubus-related problems. And he founds her as a kid. All while she considers him more father than her real father. Even in another flashback when Macchi ask Satou-sensei about her past (not yet translated) or something like that, Satou does the same arm lock that Kurt did to the detective. Maybe her father was a detective too. And don't forget that some serious shit happens with succubus, that happens lots of sexual assaults to them (the detective said that)
Definitely something bad happened.

Snow should be melted

she's almost as tall as Satou sensei

But sensei is a whole head taller

You have to back, Carlos

>tfw she will never give you the succ

maybe her dad tried to assault her

What the fuck is her problem?

she's just a damn dork
cute

Her personality is too cold.

eeh hee hee

>hikari was here

OH MAI GAHD
it all makes sense

concussion incoming

Say hi to concussion.

I didn't quite get the scene when Hikari confronted the gossips, when she said that once she leaves they'll start griping about her, which was consistent with the point she was making the whole time, but they took it kinda hard and she apologised for saying it... what? I was kinda unconvinced by how they actually listened to her and said they were impressed by her, that wouldn't happen, they would just sling more shit at her or leave or something

Vampires use it to block the "cut off her head and put a lemon in her mouth" thing.

Machi's body spontaneously orgasming at the touch of a manly sensei was cute and erotic at the same time.

looks official but it isn't

>those toenails
Yikes.

What would happen to Achilles-sensei Sup Forums if Satou-san hugged him?

>lewding the demis
I don't like this. Not one bit

found the footfag

dick explodes

Quite the opposite, in fact. Feet are gross, and footfags are fucked in the head. Legs, now that's the patrician's fetish.

Why is she so cold to others? Her powers aren't potent enough to kill people.

>ywn chastised by a blood-sucking monster
The Japanese fear the genki.