This is Frau. She likes robots and doesn't move very much. Say something nice to her

This is Frau. She likes robots and doesn't move very much. Say something nice to her.

She won the heart of the man she loved.

I want to brush my teeth with her socks

does she have a route in the VN?

frau a best

Duhuhu,

i just want to say that I really like the confession scene in the anime.

the one where she kisses him? it was sweet

How did the adaptation go wrong?

vn translation when

She was almost the best girl.

Too bad Aki existed.

This

Superb VA too

>the gaijin wins

is this the only time this happens?

>gaijin
what

Daru's real daughter.

Suzuha was adopted.

This is the weakest SciADV story.

Why is Sister Braun so adorable?

Good genes

Man, I'd hate to be the guy who tries to date Nae in the S;G worldline.

>you will never read the VN

want to die

Her name is literally woman.

The forgotten child of SciAdv will never reach our Western lands

>C;C get a PC port and localization when R;N not
Fuck Mages and Chiyo

Mr.Brauns most likely dead already, propably told Nae about Rounders in secret when she was old enough and then left for a suicide mission to make sure Nae isn't suspected or targeted

I hope Revival Legacy will fix it so best girl wins

But she did.

Don't bully the poor man

C;C is honestly better. R;N is considered the weakest in the series, weaker than C;H PC release.

Robots?

I feel it's just like a set up for a larger scale story. If I remember correctly many things on R;N remained unsolved till the end
Also did C;C ever mentioned any event related to R;N? Like Anemone SS accident, aurora, or 2015 solar flare?
I haven't read C;C so I'm kinda curious about it

No Kai, no!

shes amazing in phantom breaker

I re-watched this the other day.

This would be a much better show if it just ended at episode 14.

You never played either and you're just parroting the opinion of a certain other person.

Is this 1911 hot? The hammer is down so he either needs to rack the slide to load the firearm or he needs to cock the hammer (if he already loaded a round in the chamber and then manually decocked it.)

I know it mentions the solar flare. It also mentions Gunvarrel.

her name is literally a gundam reference

I wish this was only about the club.

Or only about Frau

Dammit Kai

Localized never

Nae did talk about her father in her route, so he's probably still alive.

I was rooting for her so badly. Her relationship with the MC was something special.

Too bad the shitty childhood friend won.

>I like Frau because she's a nerd like me ecks dee

Guys come on now. Second place is nothing to be ashamed of.

Frau doesn't even act human.

You're head looks like ovaries.

Never ever.

Makes me so mad. Fucking GSC probably know that won't sell well which is true but WE want it

Somebody should make a list of everything R;N that was announced and then canned when the show and VN flopped.

Would it really not sell? Gunvarrel has such a cool design. I think 5pb is seriously missing on a hit out by not pulling a Kujibiki Unbalance and turning it into a real anime. I feel like it'd have happened by now if R;N hadn't flopped but even without R;N backing it I think it could be popular on its own if done well.

Nothing R;N sells.

Didn't stop them from making girl figures. I just want my badass robot.

In all honesty, the actual premise for Gunvarrel doesn't seem that unique. It feels like they just went with a stock super robot feel because they knew they wouldn't have to delve too deep into the plot past the ending.

The design is good but they'd have to really expand on the plot and introduce new things for it not to end up like that Regalia show.

I did specify "if done well".

Mecha shows with overly unique premises tend to trip all over themselves later on anyway. Starting off with a generic premise and developing something interesting from there is way more likely to produce something good.

I would want the last episode to never air though and that would be bound to piss off any non-R;N fan that wound up picking up the show.

Duhuhu

Just pull some "power of friendship/willpower!!" Shit.
>Small allusions and hints to the final episode being the one from R;N
>In the end they just yell at the sky and overwrite reality/fate/the future
Problem solved

Third, Nae was 2nd

So, what's his endgame?

Crush the Committee of 300 and stop the Human Domestication Project.

Genki Love!

I want her to cuck Akiho!