Ask a green anarchist anything

Ask a green anarchist anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you shit innawoods?

yes

bump

Is Kaczynski your messiah and Zerzan his prophet?

Kaczynski and Thoreau were the two most redpilled individuals in history.

What would you envision a Green Anarchist society to look like? Do a fuck ton of people need to die for it to even be a possibility?

>What would you envision a Green Anarchist society to look like?
stateless society with limited technology. Everyone cooperates instead of competing.
>Do a fuck ton of people need to die for it to even be a possibility?

This is where my fellow anarchists call me a Nazi. I think we need to stop giving money to Africa. Pretty soon there gonna be industrializing almost 2 billion people on the continent, It'll be like China but 10 times worse. We need to stop giving them money so they'll stop having kids and stop polluting the earth.

Do you like Ted Kaczinsky?

Will you attempt to use violence against me if I want to mow my lawn with a gas-fueled lawnmower?

Why aren't you living in a cave yet?

they were called eco warriors back in my day

When did you realize that 99% of the Earth's population is going to die this century, so all the arguments about whether or not you support genocide are worthless? Feels good.

bravo.

Why are you using the internet?

yes
You wouldn't have one in the first place
I am
you're probably right. We do need less humans.

Is PrimitiveTechnology your Guevara?

Are you sympathetic to Maoism-Third Worldism like this AnPrimm Jewess?
youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls

>You wouldn't have one in the first place
Are you going to steal my lawnmower?

I mean, what's the point?

this is now a green-fascism thread

saving our planet from industrialization and destruction.

Humans are part of the environment, nature exists as the current collection of species that have survived. We are the most fit species, nature's greatest creation. Cities are to us what an anthill is to an ant. The urban skyline sputtering smoke is as natural as the jungles of the amazon. We have to be smart and not cut off the hand that feeds us, but beyond that, fuck lesser species

he is a pretty cool dude