>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>The strongest man ever came from Quebec
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

vigile.quebec/IMG/pdf/immigration_-_effet_sur_le_poids_demographique_des_canadiens-francais.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time for Anglos to take the Quebecpill and to admit that Canada can only survive if they accept their rightful place as subservient to their rightful French masters

And still, nobody likes you.

Le Québec c'est de la merde! Un ramassis de nègres et autres immigrés du tiers-monde, de tapettes, de communistes et de féministes en puissance.

(((They))) D&C us from all angles. I lived in Ontario for 25 years and always had respect for Quebecois even though everyone around me always talked about how big of assholes the french were when they went into their province. Thats a sign of a healthy society and when you take away Montreal, Quebec is culturally the strongest province in the country by far.

Except for women. Reminder that Justin Trudeau is only French in his paternal line, and that Pierre Trudeau was also only French in his paternal line, etc.

being French negates everything you mentioned

All true until you got to this...

>Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here
As someone who's ancestry is 100% Quebecois, I'd like to point out that the only people welcome to Quebec right now are super rich Chinese and Mudslimes.

Why are you pretending Pierre is Justin's father on Sup Forums?

Look at Justin and Castro's nose, its 100% identical from every single angle.

Since Justin is Castro's bastard, I'm 97% more Quebec than he is. Funny as hell.

Ontario produces the best hockey players in the world!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Being a faggot, fuck this
Because we have forced quotas. If we were free to do whatever we wish, we'd close our borders and deport mudslimes.
Then Justin is 100% not Quebecois.
Salut Mohammed

>Justin Trudeau comes from a line of Anglo girls getting FROGGED
>Justin Trudeau is 0% French

Either way, we win

fuck off onion chompers
you're not getting your own nation
go be domestic terrorists in burgerland

>quebec
>aryan genes

kek

>onion chompers
>tfw onions have been proven to raise testosterone in men
>the virgin anglo soy boy vs the chad franco onion chomper

Just look at this Aryan specimen who tried really hard to establish the fourth reich but failed, just like the fuhrer with the third.

doesn't change the fact you're not getting your own nation since the QC is less popular than the greens

we already have our own nation
its called canada and our outback suck

You're talking about the bloc? How is that a good representation of that nationalistic movement in Quebec? Kek.

>t. domestic terrorists and Acadian larpers

t. a fucking leaf

kek

you just described Texas minus the hockey

>He's still mad we kidnapped some ministers
tough shit buddy, a few kids with dynamite sticks got your daddy Trudeau to take out the tanks, how fucking sad is that?

Sorry Texan, I love you and all, but Quebec is way too white to compare to that abomination of a state you have down there.

So what do you want a cookie or something

Please start another shitstorm in Quebec, I'll get the popcorn ready.

Fuck off. Ya pas de quoi être fier. Je suis davantage Canadien que Québecois.

Salut Philippe Couillard

As a quebecer this shit is absolutely not how I think.

Never surrender

Mec, ya pas plus fasciste que moi

But we don't want the anglo cucks. The only solution is separation and to let Canada rot and die to serve as a warning to the rest of the world.

Stay strong. US is our greatest ally. Together we'll rake some leaves.
We'll do it in Ontario this time.
>Je suis davantage fif que alpha
Si tu veux me sucer, t'as pas besoin de me parler en messages codés, osti de tapette.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC...
VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE!

Il est comme un mini-Breivik

I hate Quebec. Your women are weird and it's too damn cold.

Ce post est le meilleur que j'ai jamais vu

>overrun by sandniggers
>need muh gibs from BC and Ontario
>not even real Frenchmen like them
>full of beta lefties
>language gets treated like a joke in rest of Canada
>got btfo by the eternal Anglo
>Nigger tier GDP per capita, only reason it's not worse is Anglophones in Montreal

Just fucking secede already

What a great hero. God bless.

>Has the biggest dick
i'd bet you know faggot

If we cut montreal, Quebec is more than 85+ white,

>Has the best language
>Is not an Anglo subhuman
>Flag is not a leaf

kek

what the fuck is the idea behind the bloc anyway? no canadian is gonna vote for a party that has "quebec" in its title as they shit themselves and cry if they see the word.

Want to see?
Sans le grand Montréal, 95%+. Je prends des photos des noirs quand je suis dans le nord tellement que c'est rare.

Hi, somali here
I agree with OP, quebec women are very nice

post pic with timestamp of subhuman self and then suicide

>white
>Metis

Pick one. Literally le 56% face

>he doesnt take a shower after his hockey match
disgusting

They have no seats outside of Quebec, so only Quebecois can vote for them. Back in the days, we'd have 50 or so seats, it would give us a decent leverage when we'd have minority governments. It was basically there to promote Quebec's interest on a federal level, not to promote independence, even though most of the bloc deputes were separatists.

Encore plus. Sans le grand Montréal, c'est 98%. J'ai fait des calculs avec l'information du recensement de 2016.

Keep chirping, thats all you filth are good for. Kyselves.

leafs are silly af
who cares about leaf land?
no body

Lol, silly leaf.

>implying you're able to tell

lol it's not my fault you're a basement dwelling virgin and that no woman will go for you

T'as jamais entendu parler de la péréquation Imbécile? Cest grâce à des politiques libérales que le Québec subsiste avec l'argent des autres provinces. Québec reçoit 60% de l'argent de la péréquation.

salut adelard godbout

and its not my fault you are a stateless shithead who shouldve starved to death in africa before coming over to pollute Canada

>Not posting the original
pic related
>Le seul parti fédéraliste s'arrange pour que le Québec soit dépendant du Canada
Tabarnak, t'es cave ou tu aimes vraiment la queue de Trudeau?

You can tell a québécois apart from a normal Canadian by the distinct smell and the grotesque facial features.

Ça c'est le tribut que le fédéral paie.
Car le moment que la péréquation est coupé, les méthodes du PLQ ne fonctionnent plus et que les partis souverainistes ont de quoi se plaindre, mènant éventuellement à un troisième reférendum.

sorry we dont constantly threaten the entire world with our army and nukes so they care about us

>American comes into thread, falls for obvious bait, and gets angry

Who could have foreseen this?

>proud of being a welfare nigger

Found the spruce monkey

>une nation de role-players britanniques vs. un peuple fort et vieux de 400 ans
Yeaa fuck off tu viens des can tons de l'est je parie

You can tell a canadian from a proud Québecois by the soyboy beard and their main talking interest (rick and morty)

>Missing multi-layered ironic jokes
Anglos are truly subhumans.

The whole world hates you

Aussi, Un pepe Québecois.

STOP

Je n'aime personne, tous des juifons.

how do you know if someone is canadian? don't worry, they'll be sure to tell you.

Your """"country""" is rightful Somalian clay! Good riddance

t.*french*(anglo)canadian

2035 French Canadians become a minority in the province

vigile.quebec/IMG/pdf/immigration_-_effet_sur_le_poids_demographique_des_canadiens-francais.pdf

>I was only ironically on welfare

I have never met Quebec scum that wasn't a beta soyboy or nonwhite.

Damn à Montreal on est envahi ça a pas d'allure

And yet you're still a bunch of welfare sucking faggots who speak a bastardized version of French and make outlandish claims while simultaneously bringing in Haitian niggers. Fuck you frogs.

Your country is overrun by niggers and spics. You literally elected a chimp.

Fuck off, je le gardais pour plus tard.
Tu es sur le bon chemin,

>bastardized french he says as he only knows how to say bonjour

t. Ahmed al Saladin Muhammad

I quit, it's like you're as smart as my cat, and that fucker drinks out of the toilet.
Je sais, c'est pour ça que j'essaie de foutre le camp de ce coin, mais bon, tu dois être dans le coin si tu veux un travail.

Pour qui votez-vous au provincial?

and thats why they moved to Ontario with you

Gimmie your women.

Je voulais voter pour Lisée, parce que le gars est loin d'être un con, mais il essaie de voler des votes de QS, donc il vire vers la gauche, donc j'ai pas le choix de voter pour la CAQ.

If it was a language worth learning, more than two industrialized countries would speak it. Fuck off frog. The only thing you produce of while are craft beers and good looking whores

comment je peux donner une beurette petite amie?

Honnêtement, la CAQ va passer.

These Quebec pics are great keep it up.

Regardless of all the memes, quebecois girls are pretty hot

I think I'm a slight quebecboo only because I'm an a2 french speaker and I want to go there to improve my french (and france is a bit too far from the states) although it's unfortunate how grotesque the canadian french accent is, holy shit it has to be the worst french accent of all french speaking countries

Anyone who has worked with units from 2 DIV knows Quebec definitely doesn’t have the best soldiers.

Aussi , ça.