HAPPENING

HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cycmem4oGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=IwonV7eTQek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been kicking myself for not buying more bitcoin.
I only have 4BTC.

I have one bitcoin
Let me show you it

is bitcoin a good investment?

Tfw I would've bought botcoin in highschool when it was 200$. Too late.

Good job. What are your actual unrealized profits? Did you buy sub $1000?

>"I only have $72,000 that I spent peanuts to acquire =( "

25k+ on new years

it would have been.

my point is that I could have easily been rich by now.

No

My money is electrons and mass hypnosis!!

Hes got a couple pixels larping as 75k

I have 150.

Where are they?

It's going full mainstream, massive raise tomorrow. MASSIVE

CNN was hyping it today, buy away goyim

Welcome to the new Feudalism

Wasn't it already at 18k and then dropped like 6k in a day? I guess I should get money in my bank account and prepare to buy the next dip.

trading halted?

Dude this shit isn't even close to feudalism. It's literally just a decentralized/sharing economy. Airbnb for example... you own extra space, well you could let your asset sit and not make you money, or you could rent it out? Same with Uber. Like shit bro. This is what frees people from poverty.

Pop pop memecoiners

This.

More like a brand than a guild

looks good to me

Sold all of mine back at $600

>I don't know what feudalism is, the post

how many did you have and what did you buy them at?

It still is. It's expected to hit over a million.

>this time its different I promise

a million of what?

This is the dumbest fucking meme I’ve seen in a while and I just left a natbol thread

I read your entire post and can confirm you're a faggot.

Doll hairs

My grandpa used to take me out to the creek every sunday to help him run his sluice box and he let me keep all the unique but otherwise worthless rocks we found such as quartz/small gemstones. My personal favorite was pyrite. He used to joke with me saying "the trick to fools gold is to find a fool". Bitcoin is a lot like pyrite, its effectively worthless but you find the right idiot and its worth anything you claim it is.

I miss the old man, taught me more about living than any fucking school ever has.

>had 2 bitcoins
>tried selling them back when they were 900 dollars
>got scammed by russians

If anything I think I'm more upset with myself for throwing away a gift a friend gave me so casually.

Get off my board, Ave.

Srsly, though. Lets say 1 BC = 1 million USD. Why even use USD at that point? Once USD are removed from the equation, what will BC's value be based in?

can someone please explain how 'bitcoin futures' works? the fuck is this shit?

SELL SELL SELL
>buy gold

Can you spare me 0.1 Btc? I’ll literally draw a cock on my face or something.
17Z8xp7XiufWhGw7yYoXEtHyNLSKSy7HL

To my understanding, the value of a future is based on the change in value of the commodity, like the derivative of a function. Totally going off of hearsay and guesswork here

Futures trading is commodity traded at a future price. Its basically betting on what the value of something will be in the future. Now, as of this moment, you can trade the future value of BC and realise the "price" difference, be that profit or loss.

so many bandwagoners driving the price through the roof but not enough passionate to push bitcoin into mainstream functioning.. its so crazy. btc transactions are fucking awful slow and expensive, no one cares about alts either

Send me .1 and I’ll put a sharpie in my asshole no joke
17Z8xp7XiufWhGw7yYoXEtHyNLSKSy7HL

is there any underlying asset? when you buy a future what exactly are you buying?

This is the dip

It's going to 1,000,000 by 2020.
Put everything you have in it.

Literally anything else

uber isnt freeing anyone

>btc transactions are fucking awful slow and expensive,
yea if btc cant go retail it's useless

I am by no means an expert, but from my understanding

>get something on loan for x amount of time
>sell loaned item
>purchase said item in the future at lower price
>keep the money

its the most jewish thing you could imagine.

Futures are basically contracts for buying/selling at a certain date. It's up to you to make sure you can cover by buying on the date if you need to.

The goods and services that people are prepared to exchange for bitcoin.

No, "loaned" stocks is short selling, which is selling now what you don't actually own. Stock exchanges act as middlemen in these situations.

What if bitcoin was created to collapse all world currencies with Hyper-inflation? If the price goes up to a point where it would be ridiculous not to cash out, and everyone converts BTC to Fiat currencies - what happens then?

Anyone with half a brain could tell that >1% of anything is fucking bullshit, I initially assumed it was just an error in something that their machines couldn't pick up but after seeing it so much on so many peoples results I figured it was them being fags.

no one is goign to be >1% of anything there aren't enough generations and even their super cool machines aren't going to pick up on that, what is that like 3 genes or some shit? hurr hurr

Nothing but the future price, typically. You can take delivery of the asset. Forex trades are always large though, so you'd usually need a warehouse and a truck. It will be interesting to see if delivery requests with BC differ from tangible commodities and how that effects trading. Take hold for instance, if even 10% of trades demanded delivery the entire market would collapse because many millions more ounces of gold are traded than actually exist.

how is it different from options?

trying to scare people away from bitcoin
while simultaneously claiming it's the biggest shit ever

smooth

F

youtube.com/watch?v=cycmem4oGGU

youtube.com/watch?v=IwonV7eTQek

*take gold for instance

Of it crashes it's going to devistate markets around the world.

>everyone converts BTC to Fiat currencies
i see this is your first ponzi scheme

Nope. Currently the majority of BC is owned by governments and financial institutions of a very small number. They have no exposure because they entered sub $500 BC

If anything, it's the inverse of feudalism. It's both your labor and your property. The company acts as a (((middleman))).

You're such a moron it's hurting me through the screen.
>decentralized sharing economy
You already had this. It's called hood business. The ghetto is already run like this. What Uber and those like it do is put a Jewish tax on informal business since Uncle Sam turns a blind eye.

The only people being freed from poverty here are the Jews taxing you. Fool.
Yes, you have this correct. It's Jewish graft, as is Buttcoin.

You should read a book.

I sold at $16,272 a couple hours ago.

So now it's going to go up to the moon just to fuck with me and make me look like a fucking fool.

FUCK MY SHIT UP #*$*$*#3J28512FJ=34

So nothing.

Which one? Berenstain, or Berenstein?

You can cancel options. That's why they're called options. If you cancel, you lose the initial buy in or whatever the official term is. Options are much safer than short selling, but potentially less profitable.

i threw $10k into litecoin because i was drunk and mistook it for dogecoin 3 days ago and now it's $15k. groovy.

these people have faith they are going to ride it until it worthless

Half the places that used to accept bitcoin, have stopped accepting it in the past couples months due to massive transaction fees and the sheer volatility of it.
Bitcoins problem is that in the past year people have stopped using it as a currency, and have simply started speculating on it. The very thing that makes it attractive to "buy into" is the thing that makes it worthless for it's intended use.
It needs to come back down to a thousand and sit there, only rising a percent or two per year. Then it will use useful again.

Is that for the Segwit1x fork?

I'd rather own an actually useful coin like Bitcoin Cash.

Brainlet here,
So does this mean the bubble is bursting or going to burst or nah?

Or it needs to rise to the predicted 50k or 1 million etc and sit there. People are just trying to find bitcoins actual value right now as it enters mainstream investing.

It's all artificial inflation. It has no real value other than people saying it's worth that much. It's value revolves around selling it for real money.

Can you give me .005 btc?

Your gramps sounds like a based and smart old dude. Too bad you didn't get his smarts.

Ameritard. American dollars is the worlds only money huurr durrr

literally impossible

Yea I have noticed places that did accept bitcoin have stopped over the last year. This is one thing that is disturbing. It would be better if it could be traded more universally for goods and services.

What is with this "X is the new feudalism" meme? This is not even an appropriate use of the meme.

Not anymore.

your grandfather sounds like a lying f*cking fraudster jew, f*ck you and your thieving bullshit dressed up like "business sense"

It hitting 10k from 0 was far more unlikely, and look where we are now.

>underground economy is the same as decentralized economy
Let me guess, you invest in gold too while shaming bitcoin hahahahaha. Grow up, kid.

>uh oh... he unironically said jew!
Seriously, what's it like to be a teenager?

You're fucking dumb if you leave an asset that can make you money unused. But, hey, that's prob why you hate niggers and blame the Jews right? Because you're too useless to do anything else.

Always do the opposite of what /biz/ says.

Yes it's a great investment. It will go up to 1,00,000 USD. Imagine making that much money.
Buy in asap, or you can pay me $4000USD for my BTC

Couple of things. You'd be surprised how many people have never even heard of bitcoin. Secondly. You have government jews who are resisting it. Theoretically at least there is nothing stopping anyone from tranacting with crypto currency bitcoin or otherwise. And there are much better technology than bitcoin. It was the first but not the best.

this. also, never try to short a volatile market like btc. you might get away with it on shitcoins, but not fucking btc.

> >1%
You mean no one is goign to be >1% of anything there aren't enough generations
That's just 7 generations or about 140 years.
>and even their super cool machines aren't going to pick up on that, what is that like 3 genes or some shit?
Its a hell of a lot more. There are about 20,000 genes in humans, after 7 generations your descendants still have about 200 genes from you. Even then they don't look at your entire genome, they look for specific markers, as long as one of those markers they can say you are some percent from a specific population. In other words lets say they look at 200 genetic markers, if they find 1 genetic marker that's most closely linked to some African population they can say you are 1% should be assumed to be background noise instead of viewing yourself as some sort of mutt or pretending you were a king.

Time in Market > Timing the Market
Slowly buy at good times. Don't sell BTC. Lay 20% in alts, treat them like penny stocks that might break out, but don't get greedy.
Also, start spending when possible. If you see something you want online, convert your PayPal or CC money to Crypto, and pay the merchant in that. WITHOUT THE FUNDAMENTALS, this whole thing is crashing, so encourage people to ACTUALLY use it, not just speculate.

Only so many people are going to be able to cash out on this. But if you have been a coiner for so long it's not going to happen, it isn't in the clinger's being to sell while he has the chance.

China is also deeply invested in bitcoin now and already has the biggest mining efforts in action.

I'm not hating. You will look back at these days where you were theoretically rich with fondness.

It will pop after the holidays then the ride starts all over again. Buy the dips my dude. Life is good when ur the king.

>BIZ SAYS SELL HIGH BUY LOW
>retards actually buy HIGH AND sell LOW
>now biz meme is buy high sell low
>idiots are not doing the opposite

It's like modern tulips, eventually (and quickly) someone will figure out the tulip mosaic virus that will pop the bubble. You could still make a fortune before that happens but be very wary.