Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lTd7JKxfMM
lorenrosson.blogspot.ca/2006/06/jew-or-judean-translating-ioudaiou.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw
youtube.com/watch?v=-pjwlhPjcak
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=708s
youtube.com/watch?v=47wq9W90bAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0lR1tt24mo4
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
imgur.com/gallery/UgxUH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they give the white race a purpose to strive for, our existence would be too easy if it weren't for the jews, do you think its any fun beating up africans or chinese farmers?

The three greatest minds and most influential people to exist were Jewish. Christ, Marx and Freud. What have white people done? Invented degenerate sexual fetishes and McDonald’s? Congrats.

lol it doesnt matter what you can prove

its what your fellow whites are willing to allow themselves to believe. shame will always rule your race, goy

Natalie portman
Gal gadot

>general relativity is mostly disproven
As much as Newton's equations were, sure. Newton's equations are good enough that they are used in universities. They're good enough to get us to the moon. Newton's equations break down in specific, rare cases. General relativity is the same, except the cases wear it breaks down are even rarer (and also poorly understood. Quantum mechanics is the cutting edge of physics).

Jews are masters at making money. What some people don't seem to understand is that making more money doesn't always correlate with being being better, or smarter. They are merchants, it's their skill.

The most influential man of the Western World besides the gay Greek thinkers was a homeless Jew that thought he was God

Jesus Christ!!
Marx did NOT check any sources that refuted his Commie thesis.
Freud LITERALLY made it all up. Pure fiction, and 100% bullshit.
Christ? Christianity only worked because the Romans dressed up their pagan ways as "Christianity".

>a jew and a slav
I thought we only talked about white achievements on this board...

>Freud LITERALLY made it all up. Pure fiction, and 100% bullshit.
Talking shit about Freud
Freud is where the idea of the subconscious comes from you retard.

SR was developed by Lorentz and Fitzgerald. It is the transformation that holds maxwell's equations invariant.

GR was developed by Hilbert.

Einstein got credit, unjustly, for both. Look to see what Einstein's Nobel Prize was for... it wasn't for SR and GR, it was for the Photo electric effect.

All thieves. Especially Freud, who simply did character evaluations out of Shakespeare with the common conclusion that everybody wanted to fuck him.

Hahaha
Freud has been discredited repeatedly actually. Marx led to communism and millions of deaths and unlimited brutality headed up by other Jews. As for Christ, he was probably a zen Buddhist.
>if existed at all.

Talking out of your ass is not science.

Freud talked out of his ass.

Serbs are Turks, Turks are Greeks, Greeks are Macedonian. Tesla is Serbian therefore turkish therefore greek therefore macedonian. Greeks are non-white, Greeks are better than other humans therefore Macedonians are non-white, Macedonians are better than other humans.

learn something...
the meme war continues
youtube.com/watch?v=0lTd7JKxfMM

>Freud divided the mind into the conscious mind (or the ego) and the unconscious mind. The latter was then further divided into the id (or instincts and drive) and the superego (or conscience). In this theory, the unconscious refers to the mental processes of which individuals make themselves unaware.

>The term "ego" is a term that originates outside of buddhism, in psychology. It refers to our psychological construct that is our identity. However, the exact same concept does exist in buddhism, referred to as Anatta. In both western psychology and buddhism, the idea refers to the illusion of the "self".

Which came first you circumcised cocksucker?

hilbert wrote down the action, but einstein already had the field equations and the equations of motion and the fundamental conceptual breakthrough of the theory had been einstein's.

>relativity
>mostly disproven
wew, this is some spicy bait

It who had the most ridiculous hair?

That pic is wrong on so many levels... Tesla literally invented nothing on that list, it's complete bullshit. Stop sucking that pigeon-fucker's dick.
Relativity is not a theory, it's just what we call it. It is true, it works, it's been proven. There is no known case where SR has ever failed

>SR was developed by Lorentz and Fitzgerald.
No it wasn't. They developed equations it uses. That's not the same thing. Lorentz actually talked about the direction Einstein took his theories in a book he wrote.

>GR was developed by Hilbert.
Hilbert and Einstein developed it independently (sort of). Hilbert did figure it out first, but he only did the last few steps, starting with a bunch of work already done by Einstein.

White people and Jewish people have created most of the world's modern inventions.

BUT MONEY IS FUCKING FAKE

This debt based usurious economic system IS A FALSE MIND CONTROL REALITy

Tesla was one of several people to make key advances in electric power.

He also died in poverty...not because that big mean Edison ran him out of business, but because he insisted on living in the friggin' Waldorf-Astoria in NYC, and fell down a bottomless pit of debt.

He also never married, which meant he did not think to procreate to have someone to carry on his legacy.

tl;dr: Tesla is worthy of mention, but he was far from perfect and definitely not a messiah figure

>Jesus
>nearly every author of Old and New Testament
>Spinoza
>Kafka
>Proust
>Isaac Bashevis Singer
>Gustav Mahler
>Schoenberg
>Stanislaw Lem
>Maimonides
>Martin Buber
>Harold Bloom
>Henri Bergson
>Heinrich Heine
>Isaac Babel
>Maurice Sendak
>Simone Weil
>Primo Levi
>Stanley Kubrick
>Siegfried Sassoon
>Saul Kripke
>Leo Strauss
>Stanley Kubrick
>Cecil B. DeMille
>Samuel Fuller
>Fritz Lang

Didn't include scientists and anything related to finance because too obvious and less culturally/spiritually impressive.
wtf i love jews now

Never said it was. Freud had a bunch of weird bullshit that has been discredited, that's absolutely true. What's not true is that he ONLY had weird bullshit that's been discredited. People talk about him like that because the things he came up with that haven't been discarded have basically been scrubbed of him in the popular culture.

>the ego exists as a concept in buddhism, therefore the related but different concept of the unconscious mind was developed by buddhism before Freud

Fuck off, Ireland. You're drunk.

>>if existed at all.
Majority of historians agree Jesus existed as a historical figure.

Whites btfo

Kosher Salt
Seinfeld
The Three Stooges
The Marx Brothers

Jesus was judean, from the judean region. Jew is a mistranslation from the Greek Bible. Also he whipped the money changers of the temple, rather anti-semitic.

Europeans
not Israelis
Not Jews.

Another antisemetic thread on pol. How fucking original! Stop blaming a group of peoples for your degenerate life choices. Grow the fuck up.

Jew
/jo͞o/

Origin
Middle English: from Old French juiu, via Latin from Greek Ioudaios, via Aramaic from Hebrew yĕhūḏī, from yĕhūḏāh ‘Judah’ (see Judah).

hilbert figured out the action, which is a very small portion of the overall theory and certainly not a critical component.

Stop kvetching

>Christ
Jews fucking besmirch his name every chance they get
>Freud
Psychoanalysis is fucking witchcraft hexes at worst, shitty social "science" at best
>Marx
Real Communism hasn't been tried guys! Seriously!

>Real Communism
>you guys seriously this is real communism
>but mom this is really real communism

> (OP)
>The three greatest minds and most influential people to exist were Jewish. Christ, Marx and Freud. What have white people done? Invented degenerate sexual fetishes and McDonald’s? Congrats.

freud, marx, and Christ have all been proven false

I am as counter semetic as anyone but attacking Einstein is really dumb. Yes he built off of Max Plank, Schrodinger, Bohr, Boltzmann etc but his work on photons, special relativity, Brownian motion was incredible

I'll take Jung, Evola, and Buddha

Might want to look into that more, your translation is wrong. This guy breaks it down fairly well:
lorenrosson.blogspot.ca/2006/06/jew-or-judean-translating-ioudaiou.html?m=1

You are correct. Vaporizing metals to make batteries unlike any before it=Death Ray.

>Christ, Marx and Freud
None of these people were more influential than Beethoven, whose influence you cannot escape hearing multiple times every day.

" Die Juden sind unser Unglück."
= " The jews are our downfall "
Go and die in a fire, you jewish swine.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1TUqw96iVw

youtube.com/watch?v=-pjwlhPjcak

JEWS are a DEATH CULT.

Christ wasn't Jewish, rabbinic Judaism hadn't existed until well after the death of Christ

Einstein was wrong Tesla was right word up my nigga

If you study physics and math it is almost entirely whites. Newton, Plank, Maxwell, Euler, Hilbert, Gauss, Fourier, Laplace, Wiles.

The Jewish contributions are overstated. But I will give Einstein and Feynman a little bit of credit for their greatness

majority of historians agree the holocaust happened

This is the only jew who deserves to live.

Tesla was smart, but he was wrong about relativity and was too butthurt to let it go. Now anti-semites idolize him and shun all of modern physics because they're salty about how many contributions Jews have made to the field.

Famous Jews =/= Jews that have left something of value

Jewish artists are 100% degenerate garbage (prove me wrong) and deserve to be forgotten.

Jew scientists... a few of them are OK, but nothing impressive. The only reason Einstein got famous was because of all the mindless shilling involved in his theory - a theory that required someone lacking any imagination whatsoever to take abstract formulas as sufficient proof. He was still good though.

There is nothing wrong with Newton's equations at all. The Macro has different requirements from the Micro. The world can be explained by either classical mechanic or quantum mechanics depending of the scale but not both.

Source? Do you have proof or is that just some baseless claim?

>Tesla was smart, but he was wrong about relativity
no he wasn't pleb

>muh fringe group don't believe in it!!

derp derp jewboy

youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc&t=708s

add to the list...
David Ricardo, Jonas Salk, Ayn Rand, J.D. Salinger, Ludwig von Mises, and the fucking creator of Batman: Bob Kane.

a poorman's Jason Becker

All stolen, he even admitted himself his ultimate goal was to preach Zionism. The guy was a second rate scientist who stole ideas through reading early drafts and having assistants spy on fellow scientists. He was a Jewish meme, but not worthy of praise.

PS: He helped research the atomic bomb. The man had no moral qualms whatsoever - a despicable consciousness through and through.

Luckily for him modern day humans are more impressed by raw computing power rather than spiritual development.

I ask for proof and you respond with passive aggression and borderline straw man tier argument?

>Talking shit about Freud
>Freud is where the idea of the subconscious comes from you retard.

Wrong! It was already present in the work of Schopenhauer. In fact, Freud credited himself with 'developing' the notion of the subconscious without ever having read the "Romantic philosophers." This statement however is not generally believed. Furthermore, one already finds implicitly the notion of the subconscious in Greek thought, although there it isn't so important (see for example Plotinus' Enneads).

>list of holocaust deniers: 30~ people
>list of holocaust truthers: everyone else

photons don't exist my nigger

Overrated. Can't stand him or his style. He has an incredibly sophistical Jewish approach to melody and improv too which annoys me.

That said, this just came out youtube.com/watch?v=47wq9W90bAQ and it's one of the only times I've actually enjoyed his guitar playing. Marty has been spending too much time in Japan and learning to play guitar off them and it shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=0lR1tt24mo4

> mostly disproven
come on, user
what's the point on being so blatantly wrong

Wrong on all counts, you lying, conniving jew. Christ is a myth, Marx is a fraud and Freud

>Brownian motion was incredible

After Bachelier had already placed Brownian motion on a more secure mathematic footing than Einstein.

Jewish intellectuals have this tendency of tracking down obscure works, plagiarizing the discoveries, and then using their ethnic networks to engage in marketing campaigns. They never give credit, even when it is discovered that their work had been anticipated.

this everything about Jews is fraud always has been they are no question the shittiest race of people on the planet, their entire race is a grift

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

straight up below nigger tier

*tips fedora* Shadilay, brother!

>source of numbers
>his ass
This is pol dumbass, more people realize the Holocaust is fake than you let on.

waky waky
imgur.com/gallery/UgxUH

THIS

can anyone recomend a good book on the politics/history of physics for someone who doesn't really understand the math?

You are probably incorrect, as do these behaviours seem familiar (wtf was with the missionaries anyway, is christianity a successful version of this?) to you?

>There are 360 degrees in a circle.
>Do you think this is arbitrary?
Yeah, it pretty much has to be, since humans invented the unit of "degree". There's nothing about nature that suggests it as a unit. 360 is kind of nice because its divisible by many other numbers, but 600 could have worked just as well, for example.
>showing that special angles often have digits which add up to 9
That's just because they are divisible by 9... any number divisible by 9 has digits which add up to 9, and that only works because we use a base 10 number system. In base 11 for example that wouldn't work, then the special number would be 10.

Nothing in this video (at least the first 8 minutes of what I've seen so far) even has anything to do with physics, its just properties of digits in the base 10 number system.

here made an infographic for the lazy fags

What made you think I was defending Jews? I am of the opinion that they have subverted Christianity which opened the "gods chosen people" to all. As to that, judean also refers to the elite of judah (Jesus born in a stable so unlikely to be that). Without context to your image I can not say if it applies.

lol brainlet, don't worry very few people are smart enough to understand it, not your fault just your gentics, karma

It's decent, but they will just point to the shitty appeal to authority fallacy blogspot post to try to disprove times article. Watch the video titled a third of the Holocaust for an excellent breakdown on the Holocaust.

lmao goyim

>but 600 could have worked just as well

Hmm, really think about that. Start with a right triangle.

Did you ever stop and wonder why a religion designed solely for use by juden could have been adapted and marketed to be inclusive to all, and still have the same truth/potency? The two versions of god are described quite differently, as is their message. With no attempt to address these discrepancies. And what of Islam, who theoretically worships the same god, and if you are of the they are satan worshippers cabal, why would their prayers not be heard by god, since clearly he is the one they mean to appease...

I can prove you're *right* thanks to the research done on Stormfront.

you won't be laughing long desu, our wizards grow powerful, soon desu soon, you know who we are and you know what I say is true

Do you know how hard I am going to laugh when the Islamic nation's attack you for the Jerusalem thing?

Woah mate, be careful there you might trigger insecure whites

Part 2

I can't even tell if you are trolling or serious. If trolling, then good job, you got me. If not... well I knew that the digits of numbers divisible by 9 would always add up to a number divisible by 9 since like 3rd grade. So this video suggesting that
>omg the digits in the number of seconds in a day add up to 9!
is some sort of amazing observation is retarded. 60 seconds in a minute, that's one factor of 3.
60 minutes in an hour, that's another factor of 3.
3x3 is 9, so of course the digits in the number of seconds in a day will add up to 9. But that rule only works because we use base 10.

I thought we are their master?

Keep telling yourself that lol

Ashkenazi Jews whom are a minority among you only excel at verbal IQ, which explains a lot since they're so good at bullshitting, swindling and talking people into their own demise.

No people in /sg/ (Syria General) are telling me that