Dragon Ball Super

can't wait to see her

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2089971#search=Dragon_Ball_Super
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe that's not a ningen, but it's just as ugly as them.

I hope the two newly revealed GoDs from today's extended trailer really does end up being inspired by Osiris and Horus/Ra.

>Forget he was turned in chocolate and turn to stone

Krillin has a legit reason of being tired of this bullshit
Goku died twice (both sacrifices) whereas Krillin was killed 3 times 4 if you consider stone semi-death.

>still on GoD based on Kek
Even they know not to invoke him.

And considering that EoZ is still canon, Krillin coming out of retirement won't last long since he's quit again by EoZ. Which is what, 4 years away by now?

Is 17 still going to act all smug or will he be more mature now that he's a park ranger with a family?

>tfw Krillin got a power up before Gohan

pan may be heading the fighters route
but i'm having doubts on bra

Gohan already fought some bad guy and got a small time fighting SSJ Goku, isn't that enough?

So did Krillin achieve a human God Ki, or was that just his normal ki? Idk, it looked extra sparkly and white.

>pic is Krillin this whole episode

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2089971#search=Dragon_Ball_Super

Here's some of that angel of the clown GoD

But is it a power up

Goku still being able to ride Nimbus after all the shenanigans he did gotta be the biggest asspull in DBZ

Christ I remember in GT pretty much every single character quit fighting once they got old.

he got a new saiyaman pose
that's a huge powerup

WE

not bad

He'll power up once we go into the canon arc.

WUZ

>EoZ is still canon
That's getting retconned something hardcore.

>everyone including pan promised goku that they will train and get stronger
>GT comes
>can't go super saiyan
>helpless most of the series
>chasing after worthless ningens
what the hell happened?
inb4 GT

What if Videl and Pan are watching how Gohan fights, and like in episode 74 they yell his name, and then he returns for more?

GT was a mistake. Though I still would a Pan.

Why did Gohan lose his Elder Kai power up?
With that, you don't need to pull any new forms or power ups out of your ass.

He forgot how to do it.

>yfw they exist for more fusions

>Why did Gohan lose his Elder Kai power up?

Did Krillin just master what Goku and Vegeta had to train with Whis to learn?

Will Marron be a semen demon like her mother?

What is your opinion on Jojo's influence on the Dragon Ball franchise??

Even though I enjoyed Gohan being a strong character, I always resented how Mystic stripped away his ability or need to transform.
I'm glad we get to see some SSJ Gohan again and I'm looking forward to new forms for him in the future as a possibility.

>you will never get to hold hands with brapan

>The big spooky forest allowed me to CHEAT death! NO! HOW can this BE?

Do you think the rest will be dumped on that forest?
I can't imagine how Vegetable, Piccolo or Gohan could handle that.

Random pointless bullshit emotion based powerup ala trunks with no build up what so ever with only a stupid fucking new aura to differentiate it from everything else with no physical change at all.

Show is ran by effeminate fujo pandering cucks who've never been in a fist fight ever I swear to god.

but wasn't Gohan still "mystic" in BotG?

dat ass

Writers are retarded faggots.
That's it.
BUH BUH MUH BARELY UNDERSTOOD SSJ FORMS!!??!

Him being able to hang with the high tier SSJ forms without transforming is fucking crazy as shit and them needing to use SSJ forms because they lack the ability to build up and make a fight meaningful and look good is fucking embarassing.

There was a timeskip of at least a couple years between BoG and Resurrection F. And it wasn't so much he forgot how, as he lost the ability to do it due to lack of continued training.

It's that the writers didn't understand what to do other than rehashing.

At least in Super, you can just watch Battle of the Gods movie and Ressurection F movies in order to make Dragon Ball Super much better. They are the original source material after all.

And hopefully, this Universe Fighting Tournament arc takes notes from Bleach and actually gives many of the major characters actual fights against unique enemies that stick in people's mind.

That's why Bleach's Final Arc was much better than Dragon Ball Z's Final Arc. The rest of the cast got lost and just became power ups for Majin Buu.

That's not a picture of vegeta and bulma.

ladies and gentlemen your multiversal tournament MVP

In a way, yes. Toriyama is clearly regretting retiring the Z fighters, so they're each gonna come out of retirement, and we'll get some good arcs again.

Right ?

That's litterally like forgetting how to do a basic ki blast.

Nah, Vegeta would get pissed and blow the fucking island up, I can't see this being the new plot device power up, I think it's a one of. I really doubt Roshi will be sending anyone else to get weed for him. The villains were a metaphor for traveling to a bad neighborhood and the only way to get what you need is to be cool, even if the dealer (super shenron) presses your friend cuz he don't trust him

I wonder how firm it is, like athletic firm? or is it more like cybernetically enhanced goddess firm?

Can't be that long. Pan is a year older than Bra, so between RoF to now has been about a year, and between BoG to RoF less than 9 months

It's a picture of a fair skinned girl lying unconscious being groped by a nigger

So that was my initial reaction

Fucking Monaka would win before Gohan

So if you fucked Brapan who would give birth?

First for Fembroly

When is he going to gain the Fully Ascended Godly God Otherworldly Transformation(FAGGOT for short)?

Do you really need to bring toxic racism in here? There's nothing wrong with being black.

Both of them.

So basically Krillin got Musou Tensei?

>There's nothing wrong with being black
There ain't? Huh, well whaddya know.

When he stopped training/maintaining his body. Elder Kai simply set his body at 100% of potential. Transformations are just multipliers so if your base caps out they become unnecessary. And since he turned into a fucking slacker he needs transformations again to push himself up to the level of other fighters.

What? Ki control and being calm? They learn that with Mr.Popo and Kami decades ago, they simply forgot it for some retarded reason.

We don't even know how strong he is compared to anything in Z.

No. Base form is the perfect form, which is the Ultimate/Mystic for Gohan. That's what Elder Kai said to Gohan, that going super something wastes energy or something like that and isn't good for them. Whis says the same shit to Goku and Vegeta, because even God SSForms wastes ki or energy like crazy if not careful, while base form they can use it much better, but they still resort to SS instead of training more the base form

Gohan didn't tried for 7 years, gets a power-up where he can use +SS2 in base form without wasting ki like a battery, then he studies more and never trains, just bits with Piccolo after Golden Freeza. So Gohan barely trains for more than 10 years, that's a shiton of time. Even Roshi needed to train after years of no training because he was rusty when he realized kid Goku was a force of nature

Gohan doesn't fight anymore. Fortunately there's the Great Saiyaman to take care of that

Didn't read Manga yet, someone told me please did the Vegito BS got reconned too in the Manga? Please NO

>Do you really need to bring toxic racism in here?

Did Goku never question why Whis didn't put Monaca in team and instead 10 earthling in. I meant as far as Goku know Monaca is the strongest right? Or he already aware of the BS?

We don't know, Black and Zamasu didn't even fuse yet. But I think the retcon will happen in the manga too.

Huh? I thought they said the Manga will overtake anime now?

That makes no sense, in order to fit the timeline Bulma would have had to be pregnant around the end of BoG, and would have been in late 3rd trimester around the time of the dragon ball collecting filler episode.

Are any of the movies canon/recommended to watch? I know that 14 and 15 are essentially recaps of the beginning of Super.

Also, I haven't seen Super yet, but how is it that we don't know what's going to happen next in the anime but there's a manga publishing? Did the anime come first?

Toyotaro is ahead of the anime and he gives Toei his storyboards for the next arc. But the manga publication is still behind.

EoZ isn't canon, shit was already retconned when the 10 years of peace was thrown out the window

BoG and RoF are the only canon movies
Anime came first, watch those movies and then start from episode 28.

It is not fair, why did that weakass Krilin got to bang the hottest waifu? Life is suffering ntr link for 18 please

The spirit of EoZ is still canon, the minor numerical detail is already fucked but whatever.

>narrative comment
Show me any character saying something incompatible with DBS.

>I know that 14 and 15 are essentially recaps of the beginning of Super.
Beginning of Super is a recap of the movies. Watch the movies instead, they're much better.

goku already told vegeta about uub in DBS, but yet here he doesn't know

Is the next episode the first episode of the arc or the last episode of filler?

Friendly reminder that Zamasu did nothing wrong.

Debatable. True with BoG, but the movie version of RoF had some plot issues and complete lack of Ginyu that the Super version fixed. The arc is kind of sub-par regardless of version though, so I wouldn't blame anyone for reading a summary/skipping it entirely.

WHERE CAN I FIND MORE OF THESE

Toriyama is still clinging to EoZ though. He already made changes on the past so it's nothing new. For example this scene didn't appear on the original ending.

Pixiv you ningen

As far as I'm concerned he can just retcon the entirety of it and write a new one. End of Z was shit besides the designs.

>only anime thing
Not in Toriyama's outline so literally nothing

time to show you daily art

He can but he doesn't want to.

thanks doc

So of all the shit that he's pulled over the years, the one thing that needs fixing he's not going to? Fucking typical.

>Yfw Master Roshi dies Genkai style and Goku goes fucking SSJ4 Blue Kaioken Times 1000

GREEN&PURPLE

New trailer?

What?

>Humans having naturally enhanced ki control is being brought back to light

>Dragon Balls can't do anything that exceeds the powers of Kami
so does that mean Kami could have brought people back to life? why can they do that but not say, kill Frieza or some other big bad?

Kami can actually regenerate your body

its the same but with more gods and one more extra second of ms.legendary snu snu

>pregnant Bulma
>flying numbus
>Krillin powerup
>17 in the ending
SHIEET SON

Is FemBroly going to be retard crazy too?

Actually the new one from today show a slight moment of 2 new GoDs and their peeps.
Too early to tell but it does look like Osiris and Horus/Ra.

He's shown giving life to things like Shen-Long and that Goku doll that Mr. Popo made, too. That just makes me even more curious why he never brought anyone back to life.

no more blue haired saiyans